• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To sum it up...

https://www.megavisions.net/yakuza-6-to-feature-new-japan-pro-wrestling-stars/

https://gamerant.com/wrestlers-appeared-in-yakuza-games/

Yakuza has featured NJPW Pro Wrestlers in the past such as Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, and many more.

My question of the day is if there's any evidence that states or implies that the Yakuza verse is canon to NJPW.

Obviously, we're gonna need way more evidence than just this, but I thought it was best if we asked y'all about it to see if any of you have anything to say.
aint no way they are scaling to my goat kiryu 😭

Ight then.

Who are Ichiban and his friends then?
Adachi, Nanba, Saeko, Joon Gi Han (3rd), Zhao, Eri... but they don't have profiles I think

You can try a 1v2, but most Yakuza characters can take on hoards of enemies. Maybe you could use Aizawa? He's like, the weakest main story boss besides Little Baby Iwami, but even he's a brick shithouse.

Adachi, Nanba, Saeko, Joon Gi Han (3rd), Zhao, Eri... but they don't have profiles I think
Start grinding then💪

You can try a 1v2, but most Yakuza characters can take on hoards of enemies. Maybe you could use Aizawa? He's like, the weakest main story boss besides Little Baby Iwami, but even he's a brick shithouse.
A 1v2 is just fine, plus WWE guys are no slouch when it comes to skill too.

Start grinding then💪

A 1v2 is just fine, plus WWE guys are no slouch when it comes to skill too.
It's not really about skills, it's that Aizawa was able to take a beating from a prime, though injured, Kiryu in an extended battle at the end of the game. So he really is a brick shithouse that can send you flying multiple meters with just a kick. He also grinded in the Coloseum i think so he should have some decent skill.

Gonna have to make the match some other time. Gonna focus on making some CRTs for the Pro Wrestling verse for the time being. Sorry, y'all.

Should Yakuza 7 Ichiban Kasuga and Yakuza Online Ichiban Kasuga have separated profiles? I heard that they have some noticeable differences.

Wasn’t there bosses with 15 health bars or some shit
I think so
I'm pretty sure the final boss and Gai Amon have that amount if not more, some crazy shit, especially how
Gai Amon proclaims himself as the strongest Amon, potentially surpassing Jo, and being a tough enough opponent for Kiryu

If the Japanese Judgement is how you remember it.

This is how it actually sounds after you get wasted.

I love the English versions just being bootleg shitpost versions, makes them more unique.

Back