• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakuza Battle Royale

CCMac27

He/Him
A 14-way battle between every (And I mean every) playable protagonist in the Yakuza franchise. The combatants are:
  • Kiryu Kazuma (Yakuza, Yakuza 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life: Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Yakuza: Dead Souls)
  • Goro Majima (Yakuza 0, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Yakuza Kiwami 2)
  • Ryuji Goda (Yakuza: Dead Souls)
  • Taiga Saejima (Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5)
  • Haruka Sawamura (Yakuza 5)
  • Masayoshi Tanimura (Yakuza 4)
  • Ichiban Kasuga (Ryu ga Gotoku Online, Yakuza: Like a Dragon)
  • Takayuki Yagami (Judgement)
  • Shun Akiyama (Yakuza 4, Yakuza 5)
  • Miyamoto Musashi (Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan!)
  • Sakamoto Ryoma (Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin!)
  • Tatsuya Ukyo (Kurohyo: Ryu ga Gotoku Shinsho, Kurohyou 2: Ryu ga Gotoku Ashura-hen)
  • Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise)
  • Tatsuo Shinada (Yakuza 5)
How does this battle go down? All characters act as they do in canon, but have no relationship with one another (Meaning no one will refuse to fight someone because they're allies).

Haruka in a battle royale? She can't even fight people FFS, only her Amon counterpart Noa can.

No one will refuse to fight someone just because they're allies

Like that ever mattered to Kiryu or Saejima, even knowing they were allies they didn't hold back and prolly never will.

Anyways, Kenshiro LOLSTOMPS.

If you take Kenshiro out of the equation, only Musashi, Ryoma and Kiryu remain, their skill levels are basically unmatched, not even Saejima (The only dude who can stalemate Kiryu in a show of strength) can keep up with that kind of fighting skill (This shows in the final rounds of the Victory Road Tournament in Y5). And Musashi and Ryoma are basically clones of Kiryu just born in different time periods.

Dunno about Ishin, Kurohyo, Hokuto and Kenzan characters, but for me it's

Kiryu = Saejima > Ryuji (if he's the same strength as in 2) > Majima = Yagami (probably) > Akiyama = Tanimura = Shinada > Ichiban

@KLOL

Don't be so mad bro xD It's actually a cool thread, but non-canon characters probably do not belong in here due to different power levels

About Haruka, her only feats are getting slapped by Kiryu and Mine,
getting hit by a car comatosed her so well...

Okay, few things

1. What keys of each characters that appear both in Dead Souls and canon as protagonists do we use? I mean Akiyama, Majima and Kiryu.

2. Ishin and Kenzan were not translated and they have some insane feats like slicing bullets 10cm away from them etc, and stuff like this. No idea what their AP is, but I don't think we have enough info on them. Unless you want to assume stats equalized because it's the same verse. I also doubt Kenshiro fits. The rest is fine though.

It'd depend on what the size of that boulder is, plus, no one is gonna look towards the PS3 version of Kenzan anyway (Nor can it be even properly measured due to how godawful the gameplay is in Kenzan and how ****** up the FOV is).

I didn't mean it's high, I meant that it's the highest feat in the game probably. So unless we scale, they ain't the same tier.

That's totally possible to calculate, it's right above the guy before it smashes on him.

True, but you could still calc the volume of what we see.

Anyway Kiryu has a revelation, copies Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken and stomps everyone

True, but you could still calc the volume of what we see.

Anyway Kiryu has a revelation, copies Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken and stomps everyone
Well, I found this where we can compare Shishido Baiken (AKA Majima Gorohachi AKA the guy swinging the chain like a lunatic) to the pillar by first figuring out the thickness, then the height.

The characters share the same body model as their modern day counterparts and thus should be the same height (Majima is 6ft 1in or 186 cm).

Speed-wise they'd be the same as their modern counterparts tho, their bullet-dodging feats are the exact same.

Probably, yeah. Though, unless we're planning to make profiles for these guys, it ain't really worth it.

Probably, yeah. Though, unless we're planning to make profiles for these guys, it ain't really worth it.
Yeah, I'm gonna steer clear off of making profiles for these guys until and unless the localization comes out.

BTW, I did some pixel-scaling, the feat is low-end 9-A.

Ah, nice.
The pillars are all basically the same height and same thickness in the cave, and Shishido Baiken having pulled one down in a different direction wouldn't even matter anyway.

But like I said, I wouldn't even consider making profiles or calcs until and unless the games are localized.

You could probably get some really good LS since he straight-up tore them down too. And if anything is holy in this world, I'd wager this Kiryu's still physically stronger than his Majima.

I'm willing to bet that the rock ripping feat by Baikenjima (Baiken+Majima) surpasses any LS feat done in the mainline titles (Mainline titles best feats are stopping a car dead in its tracks, and tossing aside bulls into the air by grabbing their horns after wrestling with them)

Last edited:
Even if we don't use the non-canon characters and Haruka, we still have enough for a tournament -

Kiryu, Saejima, Akiyama, Tanimura, Majima, Yagami, Shinada, Ichiban, Tatsuya, Ryuji (He should logically scale to the main-line series since he's the same character, but in a non-canon spin-off)

If the OP gets changed, I'll write an opinion real quick.

Pardon my brutality but...

WHERE IS AMON JO AND HIS AMON GUS GANG? It's already sus enough without the Amon gang. I know they ain't playable but still, come on

I know, I know, bad joke

Pardon my brutality but...

WHERE IS AMON JO AND HIS AMON GUS GANG? It's already sus enough without the Amon gang. I know they ain't playable but still, come on

I know, I know, bad joke
image0.jpg

Back