• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Everlasting said:
@Teen

>Dunkey

My man, you have some fine tastes.

Thank you, sir.

Also, on the note of ******** looking main character:

IMG 781
"Dumbest ******* face achievable by humankind."

Come on guys, there's no need to hate on Mighty No. 9.

It was better than nothing (Cries because I was one of the people who backed it)

Dust Collector said:
Come on guys, there's no need to hate on Mighty No. 9.

It was better than nothing (Cries because I was one of the people who backed it)
Sounds like you got ripped off, man.

Also, I just noticed...

Look at the like ratio for the trailer:

IMG 783

2013 brought us Ride To Hell: Retribution.

I never actually played it, but from what I heard/saw of it around the time it came out, it was pretty far down there as far as games go. There are a lot of reasons why this game sucked, so in the interest of saving myself time (and not posting a long-winded multiparagraph post like I tend to), I'll just link you guys this.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
2013 brought us Ride To Hell: Retribution.

I never actually played it, but from what I heard/saw of it around the time it came out, it was pretty far down there as far as games go. There are a lot of reasons why this game sucked, so in the interest of saving myself time (and not posting a long-winded multiparagraph post like I tend to), I'll just link you guys this.
Ironically, it was made by the same people who made Mighty No.9

Tumblr the Hedgehog

Original Character, do not steal.

Now I'm gonna make art of him and Sonic fused into a toilet.

-Average Tumblr/Deviantart User

There's a point in the game where the enemy base is exploding, and the bad guys start jumping over the railing to their deaths to escape the explosion.

But, if you run up to them before they jump, you can still do close-up kills on them. Like he won't allow them the honour of killing themselves.

What's hilarious is that one of the animations is him throwing them over the railing. Just imagine him pulling the guy back up, just to throw him over himself.

Regarding Mighty No. 9

The end credits are FOUR HOURS LONG, as it includes the name of every backer that probably want their money back now. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE ENDING CREDITS TO LAST LONGER THAN THE GAME ITSELF.

Kind of old, but Fellowship of the Ring on the GBA is legitimately the worst game I've ever played. Random encounters are soooo slow oh my God. The graphics are just beyond bad, items blend into the games map and the sizing very uncanny. Coins are the sizes of tables, for example. Frodo looks like the Mona Lisa if the Mona Lisa was a dude, Sam rocks the 40 yard stare and the less said about Bilbo, the better. The game is incredibly buggy too, random encounters can freeze and loop, certain areas will crash the game and the game even had a bug that could literally fry your Gameboy, leaving it broken.

The actual gameplay was extremely generic and bland with nothing going for it. The most barebones RPG I've ever played, and I've played that Tom Sawyer RPG which is almost as basic as it gets, almost.

Back