• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Modern Sonic P&A Revisions, key removal, and Standard Equipment changes

Oh Chronicles ain't Canon anymore? Yeah that stuff can probably go.

I agree with the stuff Maverick said in their last post. Just gotta get scans for stuff and the crt should go through ok

Oh Chronicles ain't Canon anymore? Yeah that stuff can probably go.

I agree with the stuff Maverick said in their last post. Just gotta get scans for stuff and the crt should go through ok
I've found some scans, I also realize stuff like the Ichikiro gauge changes would effect everyone who uses it, so I'll have to add that to everyone elses profiles

Tbh, considering Sonic literally was stated to "find his way out of the Arabian Nights world", it kinda implies he can't do that on his own and needed to find something, like a portal

I was going to make a bigger post adressing every point until I read the thread and I realized there's no arguments in the post. The entire OP is just asking other people to do research for him and bring him evidence as if he is King and we are his servants.

For example:

He doesn't even post proof of this or the context, it's just "Oh this happened to remove it because I say so". News flash dude, the world doesn't revolve around you, if you want something removed, make an argument for it. Simply saying "I don't like it" isn't an argument because your opinion by itself doesn't matter.

The entire post is just "Giv me scans, this should be removed, this should this, this should that." All of that can be countered by just saying "No!" because your opinion is as equally as valid as mine.

Why instead of demanding scans you go out there, research it yourself and see if it's valid or not and then you make a CRT? We aren't your servants, we don't work for you, we are not legally required to spoonfeed you. You should be grateful people replied to you and actually bothered to give out your demands instead of calling your bullshit.

Now, to Mav's post:

This is from Shuffle, it was from Windii but her channel is gone (OP would've know this if he actually bothered to his research instead of demanding actually capable people)

Should find this on Sonic Retro in their CD manual page

This is a Sonic and the Secret Rings skill, it allows Sonic to attack with darkness attacks.

Black Doom during the fight should have the evidence OP demands (honestly he dismissing it as "just funny name" just shows his ignorance and entitlement)

Silver was going to seal Blaze in a different dimension at the end of his story, I would be suprised OP didn't know that with how iconic the scene is
I mean, it's not the duty of every VSBW user to frantically search for every scan that's missing. If you create a profile, or add the abilities, it's better to add scans, or at least not bitch when asked about them.

I was going to make a bigger post adressing every point until I read the thread and I realized there's no arguments in the post. The entire OP is just asking other people to do research for him and bring him evidence as if he is King and we are his servants.
It's not "As if he is king and we are his servants", its literally the basic duty for a profile to contain all of the scans necessary. OP isn't being unreasonable in asking for scans on the profile, because profiles are supposed to be accessible for someone who is not familiar with the series.

If your defense of the profile is "Go look for the scans yourself" then the profile has issues that need to be fixed.

tbh yea, If ur gonna claim something on a profile you need scans and sources to prove this claim

basic knowledge

I mean, it's not the duty of every VSBW user to frantically search for every scan that's missing.
Agreed, that's why I said it wasn't my job to do so
If you create a profile, or add the abilities, it's better to add scans, or at least not bitch when asked about them.
Agreed, but I didn't make the profile, nor added those, the OP is demanding everyone to pretty much "work for him" when I, or any of the others, are obligated to. My post was about myself

I've updated the bottom post with characters certain revisions change, like Causality Manip and Dura Negation.

Agreed, that's why I said it wasn't my job to do so
Agreed, but I didn't make the profile, nor added those, the OP is demanding everyone to pretty much "work for him" when I, or any of the others, are obligated to. My post was about myself
I mean, he also didn't direct that post to you personally

If Classic Super Sonic = Modern Super Sonic why wouldn’t Classic Hyper Sonic = Modern Hyper Sonic?
There's no reason why they wouldn't be equal, yeah.

Also to be 100% honest, I would prefer if everything related to Chronicles was saved for a more organized CRT of its own. Saying "Everything from Chronicles should be removed" is quite obviously easier said than done when there's a LOT to change from that, and I had already drafted a CRT for such a matter prior to this CRT being made.

There's no reason why they wouldn't be equal, yeah.

Also to be 100% honest, I would prefer if everything related to Chronicles was saved for a more organized CRT of its own. Saying "Everything from Chronicles should be removed" is quite obviously easier said than done when there's a LOT to change from that, and I had already drafted a CRT for such a matter prior to this CRT being made.
Yeah I was gonna say something about saving that for it lol, slipped my mind

The rest from the top of my head, though I have no time to fetch scans atm:

Death Resistance (Broken link)
From Sonic Shuffle, linked to a video of Windii's that was taken down. It was a statement from Lumina as well as a clip of the aftermath from Void being in the Nature Zone
Time Manipulation/Time Stop/Age Manipulation Resistance (Broken links for Time Stone statements)
Comes from the manuals of Sonic CD
Darkness Manipulation (Evidence needed)
Correct me if Im wrong, but didn't somebody here send a scan about this? Could be misremembering

For the Sonic CD part how does he get a resistance to age manipulation from it? The second scan is still broken so I'm not sure if that adds more context or not.

Speaking of manuals, maybe that should be it’s own CRT, the English manuals add a bunch of stuff that seemingly isn’t in the originals (like the CD time posts making new dimensions or the special stages being removed from the time flow).

Back