• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@The Everlasting

My least favorite video from X-Play was when they criticized the final Mega Man Battle Network game for having the same basic formula as previous games.

You know, since it's not like virtually every long-running franchise ever borrows traits from previous games or anything (Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Halo, Call of Duty, Sonic...)

i would say that rock simulator beats all of them, you look at a rock while listening to dupstep, that's the whole game, also the worst game ever would probably be E.T. for doctor jeckin and mr.hide or superman 64

There's Over The Edgehog.

A super edgy take on the Sonic Universe. Despite the game still being E10, they actually wanted a T rating.

The game was also going to be much darker if not rushed. Human enemies would bleed, alien blood would change to green, and characters would swear more.

An example of this is in the opening cutscene, after Shadow speaks to Black Doom he says: "What was all that about?", but the lip sync reads: "What the hell was all that about?"

It also has the best endings ever. Like how one of the paths ends with Shadow MURDERING EGGMAN.

IMG 0788
Shadow the Hedgehog ends in COLD BLOODED MURDER.

(Clapping)

Truly a bold ensemble by Sonic Team!

Dark649 said:
Shadow the Hedgehog has 326 paths.
Said paths each have their very own name, all of which are worthy of a My Chemical Romance album title.

IMG 0789
"Where is my Happiness" is also what gamers who bought this asked themselves.

The best part about this ****** up train-wreck? The fans ordered it up like a plate of Uncle Moe's million-dollar birthday fries.

The Everlasting said:
@Glassman

Bruh, regardless of if you think the games are bad, there's literally no way they're as bad as some of the games mentioned above (Specifically looks at Ride to Hell).
It's my opinion dude, and imo, the ff13 trilogy is the worst game I've ever played on a console.

Js250476 said:
TBH tho Never Turn back is one of Crush 40's best songs imo
Yes. But it is Shadow's theme. And even more so, it plays during the Final Story, meaning it is 100% canon.

Clearly an upgrade is in order.

Got a hundred-thousand pounds sitting on my back: Shadow carrying the weight of the whole world OR Super Shadow transporting the Black Comet into space and throwing it into the range of the Eclipse Cannon.

Also guys Shadow says in one of the endings "Im gonna destroy this damn planet" clearly further support for Planet level Sonic characters

Darkanine said:
What really freaks me out is there's SEGA Genesis games with larger file sizes then Big Rigs. It's only like 22 MB if memory serves.
Isn't that just homebrew games like Pier Solar and not commercial games?

Darkanine said:
Their Pokemon reviews creeped me out as a kid. They got way to sexual.

I really, really don't want to see a sweaty, shirtless guy covered in diamonds and pearls while he praises Pokemon ever again.
What

I believe larger RPGs like Phantasy Star IV was around 24 Megabytes in size, which would make sense given the scope of that game.

That's Xplay for you. I mean, they had a skit with Adam Sessler *ahem* "bad touching" a guy for being bad at Resistance: Fall of Ma.

Side note, Pier Solar was a huge disappointment.

Dark649 said:
Yes, but Sega put more effort into Shadow the Hedgehog rather than Sonic Forces............
They also recycled the character models from Heroes, which is completely out of place for the dark setting.

This is also the first game with Voice Acting done by the 4Kids crew. As such, this is one of the very first lines of Jason Griffith as Sonic:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LkUu7oePZeE

Darkanine said:
I believe larger RPGs like Phantasy Star IV was around 24 Megabytes in size, which would make sense given the scope of that game.
That's megabits. 24 megabits is 3MB. 24MB is what you'd see in a smaller DS game. Or the largest GBA games, like Chain of Memories, but those are rare.

i would be saying Real World: The Game,

but i got something worse as a game,

Super Mario Bros.

you heard that right, and despite being having a number of sales, the main problem is the classic scrolling, when you want to go back just for that pipe since you wanted a fire flower, your blocked, and even the slightiest walk forward will make you miss the requirement for a speed run, not cool nintendo, not cool,

Fossil Fighters frontier, for having a twelve year old police officer for dinosaurs have a drag racing alter ego named Big Mama

Back