• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TeenAngel101 said:
Regarding Mighty No. 9

The end credits are FOUR HOURS LONG, as it includes the name of every backer that probably want their money back now. IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE ENDING CREDITS TO LAST LONGER THAN THE GAME ITSELF.
To be fair, at least you can skip it.

Also those credits are legit longer than Lord of the Rings: Reutrn of the King.

Yeah I'd recommend an actual good Lotr game even the ones during that era on the GameCube were pretty good iirc

Js250476 said:
Yeah I'd recommend an actual good Lotr game even the ones during that era on the GameCube were pretty good iirc
The Third Age? It's not a bad game, but it's really weird, man. You get to play as the eye of Sauron and make Nazguls ******* explode.

The Third Age? It's not a bad game, but it's really weird, man. You get to play as the eye of Sauron and make Nazguls ******* explode.

The only good LoTR game I've seen is Shadows of Mordor.

The original, not the crappy sequel that just came out.

Heard there were others there to but the point is there all light years better then the GBA game at least

Well about some other licensed games can I just say the Kinect had the worst Dragon Ball and Star Wars Game imo

Far from the worst. But Halo 5's story has screwed the Halo Franchise over pretty badly. Brian Reed is probably the worst Sci-Fi writer who has ever lived.

Mate i feel you, Brian's really buggered up the Halo Franchise's options for future stories by resolving the Hunt so dam quick.

Hellbeast1 said:
Mate i feel you, Brian's really buggered up the Halo Franchise's options for future stories by resolving the Hunt so dam quick.
Yeah. Its a good thing he's been fired. The new writer is the same one who worked on Batman Arkham iirc. I hope that he retcons the comic where the Didact was composed out of the cannon. Because that scene was cheap and one of the most PIS moments in Halo history.

There's also Dragon Ball Sagas. Which is not only bad, but also false advertising. Apparently, Atari called DB: Sagas the first "free form destructible sandbox game". This was, of course, a lie. It's a generic beat 'em up, and a very bad one a that.

I vividly remember the memory of being at Gamestop, looking at that game which was on sale for only 3 dollars and wanting to buy it after watching the original ads, then deciding not to and move on.

Dodged a bullet there. Still, Vegeta doing a hand stand just to lightly kick someone is quite the sight.

Minecraft, I see a lot of people having fun playing it but to me it's just plain boring. (hope I don't catch hell for saying that).

Darkanine said:
Appule > Cui.
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Wall of meme text.
Look, **** you, **** the center of the universe, **** them tentacles, **** those Ultimate Gods, **** yo "Court of Azathoth", **** them lame ass Lesser Gods, **** Cthulhu, **** your dream.

This is my thread, Now get the **** out my universe. And if I see you in the cosmos I'm slappin' the shit out of you

The worst reboot of a classic series ever made. So bad that they didn't make another retail copy of the game for 4 years, and they flat-out demanded that we pretend their mistake never happened:

Bomberman: Act Zero.

TeenAngel101 said:
There's also Big Rigs: Over the Road. You know, the one where there is ABSOLUTELY NO COLLISION DETECTION. And you can straight up drive through a mountain.
You can also go faster by driving in reverse.
The best part is how the trucks max speed is 12.3 Undecillion miles per hour

TBH I might play Big Rigs one day to just **** around in the world it's what pretty much everyone does anyway

MFTL+ Truck confirmed.

Would that make Truck faster than Wally's top speed?

Or does Wally still speed stomp EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER on the site?

BTW, why is he Tredecillions of times faster than light? I feel like this is a statement, there is no possible way there can be a calc for this.

Back