• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

“Okay, here goes nothing...”

Limiting to either Tank or Joe, I use my remaining energy to create a tornado at around a large area surrounding myself, and rotating at the opposite direction to the storm coming toward me. At I stand at the eyes of my own tornado, I pray that it would work.

Edward notice that his speed was very low compared to his other statistics, he jumped back and covered himself with his arms knowing that he could not avoid the attack
A mighty and ancient, god-like voice echoes in his mind.

"Unleash your might. Raise your power by concentrating you will. Belive in Rasen Getter !"

Aster has some ideas for avoiding the attack, but she isn't willing to test them right there and then. So that leaves only one option. Run.
As Alan was the person nearest to Aster she jumps into the portal after him.

A mighty and ancient, god-like voice echoes in his mind.

"Unleash your might. Raise your power by concentrating you will. Belive in Rasen Getter !"
Edward did not know where that voice came from but it feels so real and true, he will not lose anything in trying after all, he closed his eyes and believed that he could survive, he believed in surpassing himself every day, he concentrating in his willpower

Carmen heads out as quickly as she can, and heads to the world to practice her power in earnest. La Rioja, Argentina seems like a good place to head to. Terrorize those that live there, by practicing my powers on them.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

Still not done yet, so what he do do now ?

@Totadileplayz

She arrives in the city indeed.

@Lou_change

You speedy movements allows him to move at distance big enought that your staff menages to fully protect himself, for now at least.

Ability 3 allows him to create two duplicates of himself, though you feel their aren't as strong as the original, each with their own version of the staff, whch they use to help you defend.

Ability 4 allows him to transform into a vast variety of forms, as swell as increese his Recovery by +3.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

You yeet yourself straight out of the arena, falling into the thick snow outside, which softens your crash's hurt to nothing.

@Dragoonseraphim

You speed allows you to escape the attack indeed.

@CrimsonStarFallen @WHYNAUT

You emerge into the snow landscape outside arena.

@Andykhang

You create tornado menages to hold against the storm, for now at least.

@YungManzi

Her adaptation doesn't do much of anything against the raw energy component, as such she is extremelly damaged, though her sheer recovery alone allows her to survive for now.

@Dusty_Raider

Her first ability seems to be just the the production of shockwave attacks from any point of your body, as well as through any medium. Furthermore, an heat variant seems to avaible by making the vribations vibrate really, really fast.

The beast sends out a shockwave attack against the incoming storm, holding it back and showing it down, but it seems it won't be enough ... but luckily enough for her, something will do the rest ...

@Oliver_de_jesus

As he focuses intensly, rays of energy gather from his body into his hands, forming a yellow sphere of energy, as his body glow immensly green.

『STONER SUNSHINE』!

KdzndZ.gif

The orb impact the incoming storm, carving it in and blasting it away, leaving a clear path to the golem itself !

[BTW, your mech looks like that, yes, you have wings]

@DMUA

As he goes head first into the explosion, he accidentally activates his second ability ! His body molds and shifts, as he turns into something an actual missile !

[Endurance +3, str and power are combined into a single stat, but your ability to turn or steer while in that form is basically none]

Flying through the opening created by the stone sunshine, he collides against the golem and slams right through it, landing right behind it.

The golem is blasted into a thousand pieces !

[Also just to say, you don't detonate yourself DMUA]

@All_people_in_the Arena and right outside it

As the golem layes into pieces, the storm fades away immidiatly. A message in giant capital letters appears above where the golem once stood:

『YOU WIN !』

Cheers envelop the arena, as the host claps at your success.

Last edited:
Carmen starts walking around playing her harp, one 3 letter sequence at a time aimed at different people. She expects carnage will ensue, and if someone wants to be her target she'd be glad to do so to them.

I start to lie down tired from the excitement and use of my powers it doesn't take long to physically recover but I need time to think.

“What a rush. That was awesome!” Faris says as he looks around at the others. He has a good grasp on his powers and abilities after that but is now a bit tired. He calls out to all those in the arena saying, “Good job guys. You’re all really strong.”

"Whew...That was...rough."

Regina breathes a sigh of relief, being worried that he might have been killed had it not been for her recovery abilities.

She hadn't got fully used to her powers, so she only used them minimally, compared to the others. Still... this battle made her realize more practice and protection was needed.

As she thinks such thoughts, she picks up a piece of the fallen golem and takes on its properties for herself.

"T-This is-"

"... That's a fookin' useful trick."

Well, that went smoothly enough.

“Phew, that was a rush and a half”

Seeing that it’s over, I lie down onto the ground spraying all over, and take a deep breath of relief.

Goddamn it, that was too close, as always...What’s ******* excitement.
Maaaay mess up abit too much at the very beginning, but it does end well.

“Still, it’s only a tutorial, and I still barely know all of my ability...Just what will be ahead I wonder.”

Welp, once again, lucky to be alive.

Hugz just sorta shrinks back. All this attention the fact that she would have been killed if the others hadn’t helped kinda left her a little mentally drained.

"That was great! Hahaha!"

Alan seems very pleased with testing his new powers. He looks at Asten, wondering why she decided to cling to him of all people.

"I suppose we now go to the new world or whatever?"

@Listentomyrhytm

The second ability allows the robot to make high-technology items and constructions, such as other robots, drones, high-tech weapons and other such things.

@People_at_the_arena

[BTW, you all get 1 Discovery point to spend. The skill three works that you basically invest one of the four base skills, which will either upgrade it to add fuctions to it or give you a new ability related to it. Though, please don't use it immidiatly, think about what you want to use it since rare resouce and all of that, furthermore i'm sure you'd prefer rping than having to wait for me to think for like ten hours to figure stuff out.]

[ @Oliver_de_jesus Except you, you get the Connection to the Rays Skill, what it does is unknown to you.]

The people outside the arena are brought back into it.

"Well, well, congratulations all of you, that was a most impressive first showing !"

The host congratulates the challengers, as he moves a level and opens a door to the opposite side of the areana as they all came from.

"You'll find your rewards here, as swell as a buffet to heal your wound and fill back your energy tanks !"

Hugz actually smiled a little at the mention of a buffet. She was pretty starved after all that besides she knew that calming down with a feast would be better for her in the long run.

@Listentomyrhytm

The second ability allows the robot to make high-technology items and constructions, such as other robots, drones, high-tech weapons and other such things.
Aero smiled. This could possibly mean that it'd help the factory, but first of all... more friends. They tried to create other robot friends that could help them do stuff...

Aster dusts off her clothes. She glances at Alan.

"...Yeah I guess. I-"

Before she can say anything else they're transported back to the arena.

"Or I suppose we do this first."

@Listentomyrhytm

You make two robot buddies, utilizing resources from your storage.

@Arena_group

The room past the door is quite luxurious, red carpet on the floor, walls of marple, golden chandeliers hanging from the ceeling and othe such decorations. There's two table in the center of the room.

The buffet table which contains, well, everything you could ever want, quite litterally.

All the kinda of foods that any of the challengers would have wished to find is there, tailor-made to fit the culinary desires of each of them, ever if exotic or with components not found in current world.

For the reward, they are on a table next to the buffet one that would be a card for each, it allowing it to pay for services all around the world (yes, basically a credit card)., it containing 100k USD or it's equivalent in the currency of wherever the person holding it is. Furthermore, for each of them, there's a charm, allowing the wearer to appear normal to common folk if they wish so, making them think nothing of their apperence, even if demonic, beastly or otherwise out of place.

Lastly, to the side of the room, a big red door stands.

"Once you've done eating or even right now if you want, you all can utilize the door to head anywhere in the world you wish !"

The words of the host echoe.

@Listentomyrhytm

You make two robot buddies, utilizing resources from your storage.
Aero would look happy. "Okay, you watch over the factory" They would point towards the first robot. "Me and the other will go try and... mmaybe mine. To try and get even more resources, capitalism." they would say, gettitng ready to try and mine... with their own hands.

Stroking his chin curiously, Alan turns to Astel.

"You hungry? We can eat first before leaving."

He wasn't hungry now, or ever, but wouldn't mind consuming.

“This is incredible,” Faris says as he looks around the room. He walks over to the second table and grabs the card and charm, examining them for a second before putting them in his pocket. Then he makes his way over to the buffet table and looks over the wide verity of food.

I get up before my clones disappear and look for some green vegetables to help balance the unhealthy food choices I know I'll make before seeing my staff turned into Celery. "Indeed." I say taking a bite out of my staff.

“ A 100k? I used to make 1mil in a week...Well, not like it matter much.”

Eating the scrumptious meal while looking at the card and the charm I get, I ask the mysterious stranger.

“Hey mysterious stranger, is there any place where there’s interesting natural phenomenon that I can visit?”

@YungManzi

Taking in the propriety of the golem grants you it's elemental affinity, allowing you to use weaker versions of the three attacks it has showcased while it is active.

Last edited:
Back