• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

Faris looks up from his food for a second and asks a question to the others, “After we’re finished here and head through the door would any of you care to travel together at least for a little while?”

Hugz had little concept of money but she guessed that it must important if everyone was wanting it. She put on the charm after scarfing several large plates of alien looking mushrooms.(Would Hugz notice her new appearance?)

@Listentomyrhytm

[How deep does it dig ?]

@Dusty_Raider

[Well, i was thinking more that it would change the perception of the character to appear normal to those that see it, but if you wish for it to change her apperence entirelly ... i guess it would be fine.]

Last edited:
(Tyr to go to 1100 M)
[O H]

As the robot goes down the kilometer mark, it stumbles into something ... well, more like emerges somewhere, as gravity seemigly switches around and down becomes up, a flipped world underground complete with a sky. A landscape, very similar to the one above, yet different, it having an aura of magical and mystery to it.

@Ex_Arena_People

The food heals your wounds and refills your energy tanks, just as advertized.

What do you do now ?

@Listentomyrhytm

Around the robot the nature would be quite otherworldy, none of the plants remembling any of those it knows. Noises of critters can be heard from the enviroment around it, but it can't quite spot from where.

I grab a pizza box and dirt n worm ice cream. Before go to grab my card and leaving whispering, "The nearest park please."

@Listentomyrhytm

Around the robot the nature would be quite otherworldy, none of the plants remembling any of those it knows. Noises of critters can be heard from the enviroment around it, but it can't quite spot from where.
Their face would display an ":0!" This could be a good place for resources... but first of all. Time to explore, walk around the place!

@Listentomyrhytm

More and more magical vegenetation, though one thing, it would be able to spot one of the critterns, that being a black hare chewing on grass.

[BTW, the robot exploring is one of your small ones, right ?]

@Lou_change

As he enters the door, he find himself in a frozen, snow-covered, lichen-filled island. The only thing of any interest in his near vicinity is a polar bear lazily looking towards him from the distance, confused.

It seems the monkey paw's effect played a trick on him, as he didn't mention what kind of park he wanted.

“ A 100k? I used to make 1mil in a week...Well, not like it matter much.”

Eating the scrumptious meal while looking at the card and the charm I get, I ask the mysterious stranger.

“Hey mysterious stranger, is there any place where there’s interesting natural phenomenon that I can visit?”
"Just wish for it and the door will lead you to one."

@Everybody

[Since i forgot to say, if any of you wish to come back to the base, the host will probably teleport you there if you wish so]

[just to say]

@Listentomyrhytm

More and more magical vegenetation, though one thing, it would be able to spot one of the critterns, that being a black hare chewing on grass.

[BTW, the robot exploring is one of your small ones, right ?]
(Considering both Aero and the helper went... those two.)

They wouls merely watch the hare from a distance... Hm, could be dangerous so better not get too close just in case.

Alan didn't have to say anything as Aster had rushed towards the buffet as soon as she entered the room.

"It's been too long since I've had good food." She said to no one in particular.

After finishing her first meal she notices a cheesecake and it was almost possible to see her eyes sparkle. When her stomach was filled she would take the card and take a look at the charm.

I'm not planning on using this, but it wouldn't hurt to take it with me.

Aster then looked at Alan. "You said something about leaving?"

"...right, yeah. I'm not hungry, so, let's get outta here."

He sighs and walks towards the big red door to open and leave.

"Hmmm, I don't know this world, but let's go somewhere where I can experiment with my abilities." Aster responds.

I carefully waddle to ocean before realizing I dropped my staff worryingly I try seeing if it comes to me. When it flies at me I barely dodge it lucky it is buoyant so when I start to swim I grab it with my beaks hopefully to reach warmer waters.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Are you sure ?]

@Lou_change

[Could you use proper grammer please ?]

[Though if i remotly understand what you are trying to say, yeah, it works, though for reference sake]

b7148019651b49be9997294002a29d40.png

[You started there, so you are going to reach land before reaching a warm ocean.]

[also it's gonna take more than a bit]

@Listentomyrhytm

The robot trips on an invisible string and fall face first on the grassy ground.

The hare doesn't seem perturbed by it ... which is very very weird considering it happened not even 7 meters away from it.

@CrimsonStarFallen

[Alright then]

As the two of them cross the door, they find themselves in a river valley, a giant steep-sided rocky canyon.

grand-canyon.jpg

@Listentomyrhytm

The robot trips on an invisible string and fall face first on the grassy ground.

The hare doesn't seem perturbed by it ... which is very very weird considering it happened not even 7 meters away from it.
Aero would look a bit worried, trying to approach the robot to help it get up... while also attempting to check on what exactly it tripped.

"A middle of the desert? Where is that interesting phenomena then?"

Looking around for abit, I decided to pick up a stick on the road and throw it up, waiting it to come down and pointed toward the direction I need to go

@CrimsonStarFallen @Overlord775

[I use my discovery point on ability 1]

Aster takes in a breath of fresh air and stretches her arms.

"Aaah...this is perfect. Alright then, let's get started."

The first thing she had been wondering about, was how far she could take her levitation. She focused, just like when she first brought out her power, and also used her ability to levitate things on herself. It may not work well on organic beings, but if she combined it with her innate power over gravity perhaps she could do a bit more than float above the ground.

@Listentomyrhytm

As the robots get closers, it sees that its smaller robo's leg is hanging on something invisible, it's visual sensors unable to visualize it

Though, as it moves even closer to help, its foot would stumble into something, a sticky wire, but a combination of his size and some luck allow him to not fall.

The black hare is staring towards the big robot now.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[ was thinking sex dungeon actually ovo ]

He finds himself at the gates of an old, abbandoned, medival-looking castle.

@Andykhang

The stick points south.

@WHYNAUT

[Uhhhhh, could you explain me what she's trying to accomplish there ? Like, what is the thought process beind the second part ?]

Back