• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

“Aight. This is more like it.”

32nd. Ye, that’s where I gotta head to. Young thug out here trying to make livin, ************* gotta get hurt. Where the light rail at-

“LIGHT RAIL HEADING TO TONELLE AVE.”

Damn. Perfect timing on this bitch. Let me see...

“Tsk. Broke ass...”

No change. Nah, wait. This shit free. Don’t need to worry about that for now. Gotta tip-toe past these stinky bitches tho. They washing this train with ass juice or something. Besides that damn... I missed this view.

“What the **** you lookin at?”

The hell?! They know better not to peep a dude at twelve am. Why are they— ****. I didn’t bring a mask! Scooch out of the way then! Prissy bitches think they gon die from lookin at me.

“NEXT STOP: 32nd Avenue”

Aight. Gotta creep down the block. Where this Indian dude at? It’s closing hours for his bitch ass. Gotta snatch him before he makes to his house...Got em! He moves quick...

“Shit.”

Too quick! Damn, where my mask at?! Goddamn...here it is. A paper plate. **** me. It could be worse. Wait, hold up. Is that is house?! No way...it is. He living in a box. Smells like food from here too. Aight. He inside.

Ding dong. Guess who’s here. Yeah, you looking real chill. Stay that way for me. I’ll be gentle.

“Eh-”

BOP. Smack your stupid ass on the floor. Hit his head hard too. Shit went cloc.

“Shut the **** up.”

He seizing up. That arm going goofy now. Gotta finish him. His windpipe looking real easy.

“Argh!”

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Keep your arm away, bruh. You know what, the Japanese say if you keep an inch off the ground, shit breaks easier. I’mma test that. Use your arm to pull you up. Bam!

“The moment you stop breathing is when I stop, bruh.”

Wheezing. All I can feel is that muscle in his throat go pop under my shoe. Shit not breaking tho. Just gonna keep going! BOP. BOP. POP. I heard that shit. He croaking real bad now. Can’t take the chance tho, real gang shit is finishing the job.

“**** you!”

Twist. Your neck not built to be turned like that. Gonna keep...twisting it! Make the skin bleed! Yeah. **** you. Gimme the keys.

God, what did I just do. ****. No. No, the rush is gone! ****. I need to find more people like me. This shit is gonna put me back on the map. This wasn’t a break in, it was an execution. His head is almost off. Oh goddamn...

“T-There. Rest in pieces my dude.”

Got it. Time for some xans. Make sure the door closes easy tho, can’t let myself get spotted...

@Overlord775 @CrimsonStarFallen

Aster looked on as Alan walked towards the challenge.

I don't really want to show off my abilities in front of these guys more than I need to. Still, it would be good to see how much of a punch they pack.

After mulling it over she decides to follow Alan.

"You're quite enthusiastic about looking like expired seafood." she remarks before focusing her attention on the golem.

This would be a good opportunity to test something. She fires a gravity well at the golem's head. She tries to decrease the gravity well's size in the hope of it increasing in intensity.

@Overlord775

The being looked around the park, inspecting the nature within, wishing to see the condition it was in. They would take quick glances at any people that were inside as well, to understand what kind of beings lived here.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

The ability seems to allow you to establish a factory in the place you are, create machines to create more things. So, do you wish to establish a factory there ? [Gm note, only one factory can be established at the time, you'll have to dissasemble it to move it]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The healer would see that the condictions of the nature there seems good enough, pretty plentiful and healthy.

For the people, they would see humans, both young and old alike. Though, as they pass by, the doctor would notice that the people there give odd looks towards them, looks of confusion, looks of curiosity and some even of mockery.

@Arena_Group

For the more melee focused offensive, [Lou]'s ability is the full control over his staff, of both it's density, lenght size, composition, as swell as many other things such as moving it from the distance, reparing it and multipling it, which in this case cause his staff to grow massivelly in wight and lenght, sending it speeding towards the golem. Martinan [DMUA]'s ability seems to allow him to cover his body in a thick layer of steel, enhancing both his defense and offence. More over, Edward's first ability allows him to become stronger and faster the longer he fights ... which isn't really useful at the moment since the battle just started, but gold star for trying.

The stone golem blocks the giant staff with it's left hand, as it pushes it downwards to block the steel faceplanting with it, which causes the attack to shatter a large piece of the weapon but to yet be stopped.

Then comes the hit from Alan [Crimson], which thank to the spacial distortion has a supprised factor and thus hits the golemn square in the chest, causing to stagger a tiny bit, but this opens a window of opportunity for an attack !

For the ranged people, Faris [Dragoon]'s ability allows him to generate and manipulate lightning and electricity from hs body in varius forms, allowing him to send a bolt of it at the golem, while on another hand, the beast's [Dusty] second ability allows her to manipulate soundwaves in general, as she fire an hyper concentrate shockwave akin to a beam. Vulcan [Midas]'s cannonball is fired.

Then comes along the card dealer [Andy], who ... decided to push it too far, as the simultaneus use of all four cards causes her power to quite litterally crash and explode, causing her to to be send flying to be quite hurt and sent flying backwards as a storm of raw magic flies foward.

This would normally be a something that hits everyone, but luckly for the other people in the arena, Aster's [WHYNAUT] gravity well sucks in the storm, as swell as the other people's ranged attacks, gathering them into one massive blow, which hit the golem square in the head thanks to the distraction from the melee people and causes his upper torso to bend backwards ... but it's not over yet !

The golem immidatly bends back to normal and counterattacks, crossing his arms in a x shape and shooting from it's body an omnidirectional barrage of red energy shots at everyone in the arena !

@YungManzi

[This applies to you too as swell BTW. Yes, even what the host said, don't question it]
As you pass through the door, you all find yourselves in a a classic Roman-style arena, standing at the gates of it.

From all around you and from the spectator seats, come the cheers of excited """people""", though they mostly resemble shadows than anything concrete, [This tadbit doen't apply to Dusty, since her character would be more bothered than anything by this and also anybody else who'd feel similarly so] meanwhile you can see the host standing in the Emperor's seat [the host in two places at once, yes]

In the center of the sperical arena, a giant, black and red stone is present.

"Welcome to the Arena challengers ! Welcome to this test trail of you powers !"

Cheers.exe

"In front of you stands a training dummy, something for you to beat up to get to learn better your power."

The stone shift and changes, it's form molding and separating, trasforming into a colossal stone golem, towering over all of you.

"Good luck, and mind not being squished !"

The host says the last part with an half-joking tone.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

The ability seems to allow you to establish a factory in the place you are, create machines to create more things. So, do you wish to establish a factory there ? [Gm note, only one factory can be established at the time, you'll have to dissasemble it to move it]
"Ah, capitalism" Aero speaks out. Hm... sure, there seems no better place for resources than a green scenery. As they put down the factory. "Useful."

“Ouchhhh, as expect that hurt like a bitch!”

Rolling around on the ground to lessen the impact, I limpingly rise up, only to see the red beam going toward me.

Limiting my Job to Tank and Joe, I use Rockfall repeatedly to create a wall of rock that I can hide behind on, while also attacking the golem if I can.

‘Hope this work, otherwise I have to use my card when it become really dire’

“Does anyone have a healing power? I need a little bit of it my way here~” I scream toward the people within the arena

Last edited:
@Overlord775
Seeing the golems attack Faris immediately activates his ability 4 to transform into pure lightning to let the attack pass through him. He then tries out his ability 2 to find out what other abilities he possesses.

Honestly not sure if she could survive this, Hugz used her 4 ability and hoped for the best. She just hoped it would something that could help her survive.

Edward is thrown to the ground by the lightning but recovers with a jump.

"more Power via fight? cool but i am need more versatile maybe a range attack even if it is not much" he decides to try his ability number 2, because he noticed the effects of his ability 1 and 3 he remembered dragon ball, hoping that his second ability is at least launch KI or whatever his Great Flame of Willpower was

Barely able to hold my staff I shrink it to reorient it to stab it in the ground and expand it into a wall to protect me while trying test ability 2.

Last edited:
Martinann proceeds to no sell the firepower and punch the golem several times

Vulcan, seeing the incoming attack, quickly activates ability 2. Using this, he creates several thick stone walls in front of him, in order to block the projectiles. These walls are wide enough that other people can move behind them as well, if they wished.

Alan's body grows back to normal, grunting at Astel's comment.

"Oh come on, it's not 'expired sea food'-"

He opens a portal in front of him (Ability 1)

"It's a extravagant beauty from outer space!"

Another portal opens back behind the golem, sending his attacks back at him.

"You should feel honored you saw it." He concludes, obviously not meaning a word of what he said.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder-"

Aster says as she forms a shield of the debris that was lying around [1], doing so by levitating it and directing it to one point.

"And you obviously need glasses!"

She shouts the last part because of all the noise.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

As he is walking away from the scene, he stumbles on a pebble and lightly trips.

@Listentomyrhytm

The construction of the factory is not quite instantaneous, it will take a bit to complete, so what will the robot do in the meanwhile ?

@Totadileplayz

『Forceful Apothosis Beast』

From the harp, a barrage of orbs of chaotic energy shoots out ! ... but then the host waves his hand and makes the attacks disappear before they cause damage to the dome.

[Cuz you are not in the arena and stuff]

@Andykhang

Only one use is enough to block againt the barrage coming for you. The second barrage goes for the golem and menages to rather heavily damage its back. The third barrage and onward don't activate, as the power decides to just not work.

Also, you feel your wounds slowly closing, but it will take more than a fair bit.

@Dragoonseraphim

[BTW, that form gives you +3 speed and gives half of your power value to your melee attacks, saying since i forgot to]

His fourth ability seems to allow him to shoot orbs of plasma, which explode into big electric shocks as they explode, sending one toward the golem and causing him to be quite fried by it !

@Dusty_Raider

Your fourth power unleashes a giant burst of noise in front of you, so powerful that it overpowers the blasts sent after you and hits the golem square on the side !

You feel you'll need to wait a bit to re-utilize this, a metaphorical timer being on it.

@DMUA

The shots seems to basically just bounce off your enduring skin, and as you barrage it, you would start racking up the damage, causing visible dents onto the golem.

Though, he then feels a wave of electrity and shockwave hit the golem, with him being cought somewhat in them and even with all his endurance, it still hurts quite a bit, but he surelly can just shrug it off.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As he activates the ability, he feels a robotic suit of armor materialize around him, something akin to a small mecha. With it he's definitelly stronger and more durable, allowing him to just tank the shots.

@Lou_change

The weapon menages to hold for a bit, but not quite enough to stop all the firepower as two shots menage to pass through it still ... though fortunatelly enough for him, the second ability allows him to tap into the armor's power ! His body automatically [just for this time to make things fast and you will have to use it manually any future time] perfoms a sequance mini-hyper speed movements, which work as a form of short-range pseudo-teleportation, and avoids the shots.

He has the feeling he can't use this to make his attacks hyper-speed though, it seems to be only for movement.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

He builds his walls, but it seems it's not quite sturdy enough ! Cracks and tears form from the barrages as three shots actually menage to get past them, but luckly for him, two just miss, while the third hits him on his left arm and causes only a moderate amount of pain thanks to his endurance.

@WHYNAUT

You wall menages to rather easilly block the barrage coming for you instead.

@CrimsonStarFallen

The portal tricks work, as the back of the golem is ravaged by the shots !

Cracks begin to form across it's body ...

@YungManzi

She menages to dodge indeed.

@EVERYONE

The golem's body glows full red, as then istead of a random danmaku, it shoots rotating saws of rock from it's body, one homing on each one of the challengers !

@DMUA again

Except for Martinan, who the golem goes for a more straight foward approch and throws an haymaker punch at with it's giant right hand.

@Listentomyrhytm

The construction of the factory is not quite instantaneous, it will take a bit to complete, so what will the robot do in the meanwhile ?
...Huh, not instant, oh well! They will try to look around for possible resources and stuff. Natural ones for the moment. That is.

"Oh, your words hurt me so deep."

Taking out a cigar in the middle of the fight, he lights it up while a portal opens in front of him again, this time leading to somewhere far away.

"Why don't you buy me glasses, seeing as your tongue is so sharp?"

His arm extends as his eldritch form (2) to trash around the golem.

Last edited:
Faris makes a mental list of his abilities. First generation and control of Lightning, second a plasma sphere, and then the transformation. He uses his first ability to create a Lightning bolt to destroy the saw then decided to try out his last unknown ability.

“Tch, rotating saw now...”

Limiting my ability on Archer and Joe, I use Tornado and Firestorm, one at a time, to push away and melt away the saw, while at the same times send both Tornado, Firestorm and the saw toward the golem. Meanwhile, I continue to hide myself behind the rock, using it to block the incoming attack.

In a burst of movement I run into my staff both me and it are sent flying grabbing it I extend the staff to shatter the saw after me.

Due to the increase in power, Edward runs behind the golem, he took a great leap to avoid the attack and shoots everything he had, his skills 2 and 3 combined in a punch of energy

Last edited:
"Yeowch!" Vulcan yells, clutching his arm.
"Damn bastard got me, guess I didn't make the wall sturdy enough"

Noticing the incoming projectiles Vulcan uses ability 1 to creates several other cannons. using ability 3, he manipulates these cannons to all point towards the rotating saw and blasts it with cannon fire.

Aster waits until the golem and the rocks are lined up and shoots a gravity well [2]. She stays alert in case some of the rocks aren't caught in the orb, ready to dodge at any time.

"You know what, if they have the same currency in this world as mine, I will."

@Dragoonseraphim

The lightning blasts the stone saw.

The furth ability, is the the power of your demon form, your Magatama. You release a giant blast of pure demonic energy, hitting the golem for massive damage !

[Cooldown for this ability is long btw]

@YungManzi

Your speed allows you to dodge the saw's homing charges !

Your shadows start battering against the golem with their weapons, causing some damage, but then the golem backhands them away with it's left arm, flinging them away.

@DMUA

His fist clashes against the one of the golem and menages to somewhat stop it's impact, but not enough to counter it, as he's still hit and gets pushes several meters backwards.

That, hurt, quite a lot.

@Oliver_de_jesus

You ovestimate your speed, as the saw is quite faster than you, as such it strucks you by the side and embends itseft in your side and drawing quite a lot of blood.

Though, you menage to push through it and land a powerful blow against the back of the golem, further amplified by your fighting spirit beginning to flare from the damage took.

@WHYNAUT

Your gravity well sucks in the homing disk and stops it's momentum, throwing it back at the golem and imbending it in it's stone !

Though, the golem itself is just too dense for the gravity well to effect directly.

@Andykhang

Nothing wrong happens this time, both attack are launched, break the saw and impact the golem, though it seems fire isn't very effective on it, wind much more so.

Though, you might want to watch out your energy, it seems you are quite low on it.

@CrimsonStarFallen

He indeed opens the portal ... though unfortunatelly for him it seems the tracking of the sttack is of the "really smart" variety, as the sawblade perfoms a mid-air barrel roll and passes over by the side of the portal, then striking him straight across the chest and causing a large cut across his chest !

Though, his eldirch physilogy makes him feel no pain from it, furthermore he can feels his chest wound already starting to closing up thank to his body's recovery ability, though again the saw doesn't seem to be done with you, as it turns around and re-heads towards him !

But, his attack isn't interrupted and he menages to land an heavy hit on the golem, as it seems distracted by the ones fighting it melee.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

The saw dodges a few of the cannonballs, but it's still destroyed regardless.

@Dusty_Raider

The orbs are able to blast away the saw with their shockwaves.

@Lou_change

His staff menages to chatter the saw after to pieces !

@Totadileplayz

As you pass through the door, you all find yourselves in a a classic Roman-style arena, standing at the gates of it.

From all around you and from the spectator seats, come the cheers of excited """people""", though they mostly resemble shadows than anything concrete, [This tadbit doen't apply to Dusty, since her character would be more bothered than anything by this and also anybody else who'd feel similarly so] meanwhile you can see the host standing in the Emperor's seat [the host in two places at once, yes]

In the center of the sperical arena, a giant, black and red stone is present.

"Welcome to the Arena challengers ! Welcome to this test trail of you powers !"

Cheers.exe

"In front of you stands a training dummy, something for you to beat up to get to learn better your power."

"Good luck, and mind not being squished !"

The host says the last part with an half-joking tone.
[She hears what the host said to the other, causalitymanipulation.exe]

She furthermore would see the other summoned fight against a giant, red and black stone golem.

@AllArenaPeople

At this point the golem is completly covered in deep cracks, quite litterally beginning to fall to pieces. Though, it seems it will give out one more puh before going down.

It decides to self detonates most of it's remaining body, using it's own essence to generate a storm of raw energy and boulders which threatens everyone in the arena !

Last edited:
"Ah..."

Martinann does the equivalent of the Luigi misfire animation, covering his arms and legs with his shoulders and head, while flopping downward onto the ground and activating his primary ability.

In burst of movement I run to the far side of the arena form another staff wall and recklessly active 3 and 4.

Vulcan, in an attempt to avoid the incoming storm of energy, uses ability 2 to craft a large catapult. Vulcan then places himself on top of the Catapult and, using ability three, manipulates it to launch him, sending him far away from the attack

Last edited:
Using the naturally fast speed Faris sprints away from the exploding golem. That last ability seemed powerful but also pretty draining. He prepares to try and go elemental mode as a last resort if the explosion gets too close.

"I'll hold you to that then, hehehaha!"

Letting one of my flesh drones explode on the saw blades, Alan decides to get the hell out and opens a portal outside the arena, which he promptly hops in.

Aero would get some rocks, some wood and some water for resources. As they patiently awaited for the factory to finish building, humming to themselves.

Edward notice that his speed was very low compared to his other statistics, he jumped back and covered himself with his arms knowing that he could not avoid the attack

Last edited:
[Okay, so since all people seems to be confused]

[No, it's not an explosion, it's an actual storm of energy, wind-like energy so to say]

Back