• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

@Listentomyrhytm

As the robots get closers, it sees that its smaller robo's leg is hanging on something invisible, it's visual sensors unable to visualize it

Though, as it moves even closer to help, its foot would stumble into something, a sticky wire, but a combination of his size and some luck allow him to not fall.

The black hare is staring towards the big robot now.
Aero would look confused, now trying to get the helper robot unstuck... while also staring back at the black hare. This was no normal hare, was it?

[To see if she can go higher, gain more maneuverability, etc. Just finding out if it's actually useful flight.]

@Listentomyrhytm

The hare continues staring at you, having stopped eating at this point.

It definitelly doesn't feel like a normal hare ... he has an omnious feeling, yet the opposite as swell, like if what will it do now may result in both bad or good luck.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As he goes to open the castle's main door, he finds them closed shut.

What will he do ?

@Lou_change

He has about a 20ish minut journey ahead of himself.

Probably would be better if he found something to do in the meanwhile, like looking around himself or something like that.

@Andykhang

As she walks through the desert, she may notice a big light coming from the sky and heading directly towards her !

@WHYNAUT

She finds out that the ability can indeed be used to properly fly, as the restrition about living beings doesn't seem to affect herself, as she can move around with very high maneuverability and agility.

She feels able to accuratelly fully control her own momentum, allowing for such things as stopping immidatly without slowdown delay, while being immune to the whiplash, stopping herself from being knocked away, and much more.

@Dragoonseraphim @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

They find themselves in the middle of a dense jungle, with in front of them being a place resembling the ancient aztek ruins, a giant pyramid-like temple standing tall.

d340a2e1eeaacb71998645811555a093.jpg

Last edited:
“Wait what!? Is that a comet?”

Since it come directly toward her, not even rockfall would be able to save her at this point, so she only have 2-3 option left.

Betting on her ability being able to literally “capture” it, she use one of her blank card to try to do so (limiting to Joe/Tank), while preparing her escape card on the other hand, using it if fail.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

The hare continues staring at you, having stopped eating at this point.

It definitelly doesn't feel like a normal hare ... he has an omnious feeling, yet the opposite as swell, like if what will it do now may result in both bad or good luck.
Well... might as well try. Aero would quietly approach the Hare, no ill intentions, clearing its programming off of any harmful thoughts. Hoping it would result in good luck.

As they would also signal the helper robot to go back, just in case.

@CrimsonStarFallen

A genuine, wide, stupid grin spreads across Aster's as she darts through the air. A feeling of euphoria wells up inside of her.

I feel so alive! This is the ultimate freedom!

"Woo! Hey, Al! Don't you have anything to do here?!"

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

The robot feels the earth beneath its feet cave in and fall dowards.

Quick thinking, what it do ?

@Lou_change

Changing to an orca doesn't make him faster, in fact it makes him slower than traveling on the stick.

Either way, even with his speed ability, it's still gonna take a while ...

[ Maybe take my advice and look around yourself ... ]

@Andykhang

[The roll doesn't apply to blank cards, you just use them]

As she hols the card foward, a vortex come from it that sucks in the comet !

『Ice Comet』Acquired !

@Oliver_de_jesus

He finds the postern of the castle, luckily for him the gate there is rusted and fell off.

@Dragoonseraphim

You see more jungle.

Regina had finally finished eating her sweets, and decided to go through the door, which is... pretty big.

She prepared herself, turning her body into the golem material, so as to not be severely injured like before.

"Okay... Let's do this."

She opened the door.

[ I was swimming as a penguin I don't know how to actually control my staff yet I just believe it follows me]
I decide to dive and see if anything of interest is down here.

“Phew...well at least this ability is stable.”

Taking a relief from such a close call (again), I rest down abit, looking at my newly-acquired card.

“ ‘Ice Comet’ huh...well it make sense in a certain point of view. Anyway, it’s clear that I haven’t test out my ability nearly enough.”

“Gotta be trying it all...hey, Mysterious Stranger, can you take me back to the base?”

Testing out something, I directly ask them.

@Listentomyrhytm

Well, the opening wasn't quite deep enough to do that, more about as deep as its chest is tall.

Either way, it manages to jump just in time to avoid the hole, now being right in front of the black hare, which is now standing on its hind legs and looking up towards the robot.

What will it do now ?

@Lou_change

As he dives deep, he sees an azure light coming from the bottom of the ocean.

@Oliver_de_jesus

He arrives at a spyral staircase, which leads into a central-room. The place seems empty at first glance, though maybe he just needs to look better.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch @Dragoonseraphim

As they approch the entrance, you see that it's ... torch lit ... this may mean bad news.

On another note, a golem-like girl appears next to the two of them ! They may remember her look from back at the base, beside the different material composition of her body of course.

@YungManzi

She arrvies at an aztek temple. Next to her, two of her fellow summoned people are also present.

@Andykhang

"Sure thing lass !"

The voice of the host resound in her mind, as space suddenly shifts and bends, finding herself back at the main room of base. Notably, the pedestal from before is gone, and the producer can be seen at a table having a coffee ... or tea ... or milk, you can't quite tell which.

@Listentomyrhytm

Well, the opening wasn't quite deep enough to do that, more about as deep as its chest is tall.

Either way, it manages to jump just in time to avoid the hole, now being right in front of the black hare, which is now standing on its hind legs and looking up towards the robot.

What will it do now ?
Stare back. Carefully, not touching the hare... simply observing to see if fate shall have mercy.

“Hah, it’s way too close, as always...hey MS (Mysterious Stranger), can you tell me what kind of upgrade I will get with applying discovery point on each of my ability?”

Ignoring the mysterious espresso tea, I ask them directly .

@Listentomyrhytm

The hare continues looking at him, as then .... it speaks.

"Gneee, what's up doc ?"

@Andykhang

[Discovery points are a meta thing only, they aren't canon in-universe]

@Oliver_de_jesus

There are plenty of hiding spots where it could be, so which room would he like to check first ?

The library

The main hall

The throne room

The banquet hall

The armory

@Lou_change

He sees that the light come from a sign, for he found an underwater metro station.

Though, if he were to wish to enter it, he would have to switch to a smaller form.

Back