• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Potential - RP - Game Thread

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
"suit yourself, ya bastard." Vulcan said. He was angry about the insults and slightly disappointed he couldn't do business with this strange man from another world.

@Overlord775

"what the hell?" Vulcan yelped in surprise, as he felt a strange new sensation course through his entire body. hesitantly, he followed the beings instructions and began focusing on the core of his chest.

She managed to calm herself by telling herself telling herself that maybe these powers can help her in the long run. Bringing her wings to her chest, Hugz focused on her core chest.

Carmen enters her inner mind palace, with which all her ideas spawn, with which can only be represented in an unceasing void, and heads towards the core of her chest, from which her life is sustained.

Ignoring everyone around him, Alex smiles and focuses on the new core inside of him. He's been waiting for this part. Getting one's powers is the best part of all of it!

The figure silently focuses. This isn't the first time something like this has happened to them. They expect their powers will be similar to the norm, those of a healer.

@CrimsonStarFallen

Aster dryly points at the cigar, the object that had caught her attention.

"I want one of those."

Before the conversation could continue, she focused on her core, unlocking her power at the same time as Alan. She could feel the weight of her power.

@WHYNAUT

Alan looks at the missy with surprise, before laughing amussingly.

"Sure, here you go."

He pops one out of his box and gives it to her, lighting it up if needed.

"Thanks."

Aster puts the cigar in her mouth, inhales...and immediately takes it out again as she starts coughing. After she recovers she tries again.

Aster gives Alan an annoyed look.

"Shut up. It's my first time. I'll get used to it. And stop calling me 'miss'. Just say 'Aster'. How old are you anyway?"

"9 billion years old." Alan says sarcastically.

He then looks at the man asking and shrugs, throwing a pack of cigars and a lighter for him.

"You can have it, i have more on me." Smile never leaving face.

“Thank you.”

Heyy! **** yeah! This ************ on some positive shit. Tired of these goofy asses acting up here.

Scattle pulls out a cigarette. Igniting it. Sucking the smoke from the bud. Puffing it back into the air.

"AHE FOOKIN' TOLD YE!"

With that, Martainn focuses on his core.

Hugz was not accustomed to all the cigar smoke. She focused even harder on her core chest if only to speed things along and get some fresh air.

@Andykhang

As you focus, a deck of cards appears on your belt. You can feel great power coming from each of them, each with a unique use and ability.

Though, their total amount seems rather low.

@CrimsonStarFallen

You feel that you can only partially tap into your true self, the shard seemingly limiting you more than anything.

Still, you feel you turn partially or fully into a truly eldrich form if you so wish, as swell as bend space itself to some degree.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

As he focuses, a pump action shotgun and a machete appear in your hands, you feel you can do something special with either of them, as swell as combined them togheter for something else.

Furthermore, your perception seems to have been doubled.

@Dragoonseraphim

As you focus, your skin turns dark-grey, while your eyes turn black with a blood-soaked pupil, as yellow markings appear throught your body, arms, legs and face.

[You can decide how the markings look like btw]

The crackle of eletricity flows around you, you feel like lightning incarnate !

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

As you focus, a blacksmith hammer would appears in your hand, covered in blue rune and engravings, you feel it has a great potential for crafting and construction

Furthermore, you have an odd fealing, like if you had a "bag" inside your mind, something akin to a mental reality in which you could store items into. You furthermore can feel that it' already quite packed with all kinds of useful materials.

@Listentomyrhytm

As you focus, an app would start running in your system, for what seems like a factory SIM, all manners of machinery and lines for the creation of high-end tecnologogy being present.

Furthermore, there's appears to be plenty of component materials in storage for you to use.

Oddly enough, it all seems to be inside you somehow, despite the area that would be required to contain all of it to be waaay larger than your internal volume.

@ZephyrosOmega

As you focus, something happens to the stump of your missing arm, as dark energy completly covers it and the shoulder. Then, a mass painlessly burst out to occupy the missing space and molds, transforming into a full fledged arm ! The new appendage feels ... weird, for even if you can move it as you please and have full control over it, as you are at it, you have the sensation of it staring back.

[You can decide how the demon arm looks like btw]

Furthermore, you have an odd ... weapon feeling ? Like if you can upon a sword just by wishing so.

[same thing for the arm, choose how the sword looks like]

@Oliver_de_jesus

As you focus, you feel your soul burning with willpower, you have the feeling that even if the entire world came crushing down on you, you'd not even flinch and have the feeling of your potential being as endless as the universe is large !

In fact, your willpower is so large that you could likely manifest it into physical form if you try hard enough !

@The_Divine_Phoenix

As you focus, a book appers in your hands, it's cover looking like one of the many books about healing and medicine youare sure to hve read back in your world. It seems you were correct, for your abilities are of the healing kind, not of just people but of things too.

@WHYNAUT

As you focus you power, you can feel yourself start floating in the air, your power countering the force pulling you downward and thus leading to your floating.

You can feel you could apply this gravitational control over other things to some level.

@DMUA

As you focus your power, you feel your great power in you head, nack and upper torso, in fact you feel like those areas are bloody invincible now for how tough they are and you could faceslam right into about anything ! Though, the rest of you body feels quite weaker.

@Dusty_Raider

As you focus, you appears to generate a small, constant shockwave all around you.

You appear have gained the ability to create a variety of shockwave-based moves, being able to both generate them as swell as control them with nothing but your mind !

@Totadileplayz, @Lou_change

[Am really sorry, writer block, will attempt to come up with your powers soon]

@EVERYBODY

[While those i said are the core ideas, aka general overwiew of what they do, there are 4 abilties you can do with them at the start. If you wish to know what they are, simply say you use "[Ability X]" with X being the number of the ability [which obviously go from 1 to 4]]

@Smokers

As soon as the smoke exits you mouths, it disappears, most likely so it doesn't cause problems to the other partecipants.

Last edited:
[I’ll have the marks basically be yellow Demi Fiend marks.]

Feeling the lightning energy is incredible. He holds up his hand and closes it into a fist then looks to the one who gave them these powers and says, “So do you mind if I give these powers a little test run here?” He attempts to activate an ability [ability 4].

The figure glances through the book, looking at a few of the pages.

"Interesting."

They finally speak, a voice of unclear gender, seemingly made so by the mask.

They attempt to use their first power. Then their second, and so on until they have a good idea of everything.

Last edited:
Vulcan gazes at the hammer in his hands in amazement. slowly, he turns it around in his hands, feeling the rune carvings and looking closely at its design.

"This is....amazing," Vulcan said in awe. not only was the craftsmanship impressive, more beautiful than any hammer he had seen in his world, but he could also feel something from it, as if he could create things more powerful than anything he had done in the past.

"I wonder....are all the abilities he gave us as good as this?" Vulcan said, and with that, he attempts to use his first ability [ability one]

As you focus, you feel your soul burning with willpower, you have the feeling that even if the entire world came crushing down on you, you'd not even flinch and have the feeling of your potential being as endless as the universe is large !

In fact, your willpower is so large that you could likely manifest it into physical form if you try hard enough !
(does it mean that I can launch energy attacks and create simple constructions like extra arms?)

Hugz’s eyes widened at this new found ability. Not wanting to anger the others she tried to focus on increasing the intensity of shockwave without hurting the others. She needed to understand this new tool.

Edward, feeling his great willpower, decides to try to expel an aura of pure willpower as if he were a character from Dragon ball.

"AHHH"

“...Deck Of Many Thing?”

Eager to check it out, I go and checking out each of the card to see what it is.

At the same time, I started checking out ability 1 to 4.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Vulcan annoyed that he was being addressed as 'shorty' turned around, just in time to see the bullet spread barely miss if face.

"NOW YOUVE DONE IT" Vulcan shouted angrily. "I'll knock you back to whatever cave you crawled from you damn scoundral!"

Vulcan lifts his hammer, and charges at Joesph in an attempt to smack him with the tool.

I can’t blame this little ************. It’s my fault. ****, it was worth it tho. Heh.

“You better sit your ass down before I put you on the top shelf.”

Scattle slows his perception. Moving out of the way from the hammer. Holstering his shotgun back into his coat. Holding his hands up.

“You know what? Nah. **** outta here, bruh. You ain’t worth getting popped by these goofy *************. Meet me in Bayonne if you really wanna pull up like that.”

Last edited:
Vulcan raises his hammer as if he was going to try again, before gradually placing it back on his side.

"Fine. You ain't worth the trouble anyway you slimly brute" Vulcan snarled. he was still angry, but he regained some of his composure.

Back