• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1a7c6ae648532f99018d99f7fce5f502.jpg

Calling it now, even though I'm starting to wonder if Woody has a way to get through Bugs' High-Godly Regeneration, Negation Resistance for such and already impressive hax (perhaps I should make a minor CRT for his additional non-physiology abilities to get even).

Otherwise, this seems like a close match-up in my eyes, after looking up your sandbox (going with Mickey VS Felix much more for the mouse, assuming any incarnation ends up being 9-A).
Probably Bugs due to the Toon Physiology he has.

He just has everything Woody has and more.

The most I could give Woody is passive Plot Manipulation and another 5D (or both together depending)

And I'm sure everyone with a toon physiology resists.

Since I'm going to do the next crt today.

Does anyone know of any more instances where guns or firearms miss inches away from Woody, or they don't work at all. Stuff like that.

I can probably put an Supernatural Luck or Attack Nullification if I mirror how it is in the toon physiology of the Warner guys.

Since I'm going to do the next crt today.

Does anyone know of any more instances where guns or firearms miss inches away from Woody, or they don't work at all. Stuff like that.

I can probably put an Supernatural Luck or Attack Nullification if I mirror how it is in the toon physiology of the Warner guys.
Do you already have access to the comics? I found it online if you haven't already I'll send it to you, the only problem is that it's one of those sites full of ads.

Do you already have access to the comics? I found it online if you haven't already I'll send it to you, the only problem is that it's one of those sites full of ads.
I found some sites with Woody comics.

They range from issue 16 to 200.

There must be a lot of stuff there.

Only vsbattle censors the link, in addition to the sites having many redirects, ads, pop-ups and that thing of opening pages.
If there's a lot of good stuff in the comics, let me know. Because for me it will be difficult to access them. Maybe another crt comics edittion.

Hello

Introduction

In this CRT I will add some skills, resistances and change some things regarding Woody.

Some may find it strange that I used some stuff from the 2018 Web Series, however the Original version of Woody and the 2018 version were accepted as being the same character on this CRT.

Additions
Skills

Optional Equipment
Resistances
Some Changes
Within the things that are already on the profile, we have Social Influence. And I will be taking some justifications from her, in fact it is a very small one, which is the following:

If you noticed, these are the justifications that are in the Madness Manipulation that I am proposing. So in order not to be redundant, I'm going to remove that part in Social Influence.
-
-
Now, we have this in the profile, in the "Abilities" section.
I'm just going to move that into the "Optional Equipment" section that I'm going to create for the profile.
-
-
And finally we have these 3 Abilities that are in the profile.
As you can see, this is from the same episode.

And Woody performs Size Manipulation and Power Endowment through the Mind Manipulation he did on Buzz.

So the profile will look like this.
The crt has it for now, what do you guys think?

I wanted to try Supernatural Luck or something. But I need to find more instances that things miss Woody even though I'm inches away from him, weapons don't work and stuff like that.

The crt has it for now, what do you guys think?

I wanted to try Supernatural Luck or something. But I need to find more instances that things miss Woody even though I'm inches away from him, weapons don't work and stuff like that.
Also we can add time travel with Time Machine in Optiomal equipment

Also we can add time travel with Time Machine in Optiomal equipment
It will be? It's kind of like Future Woody, the present one just used it for a while and then it got Future Woody again. In other words, he lost the time machine.

The wand, missiles or weapon are items that he either picked up and kept (not showing if he lost them) or that he had a good time with them.

I don't know if I would. Aside from that he has shown to be able to make weapons, so those weapons he could remake in theory.

Funny you could say that. Speaking of both time travel and comics, I remember reading one as a kid where Woody visited Ancient Rome on his scientist friend's (who's also a bird like him) time-traveling chair and borrowed Emperor Nero's violin at the end of it.

Probably a Golden Key era since even Looney Tunes stories were included in publications back at Finland (don't know why they added them there back then).

So, what is we are going to do?

Rename the Woodpecker profile from Woody Woodpecker (Original) to Woody Woodpecker

Or just leave it the way it is
I sincerely do not know. I think for now leave it the way it is? We have a note in the profile too if you have questions.

I don't know about the opinion of others.

Can anyone remember feats like these?
1 - 2 - 3
So, what is we are going to do?

Rename the Woodpecker profile from Woody Woodpecker (Original) to Woody Woodpecker

Or just leave it the way it is
Do you remember one or two more scenes like that? I wanted to put more in the justification so that there are not a few cases.

Also, I'll probably remove the BFR resistance, I asked a few and they said it's vague.

Personally I like Woody vs SpongeBob more, both were my favourite cartoons back then and it'd be really funny to imagine Crazy Woody bouncing off SpongeBob's personality.

Do you remember one or two more scenes like that? I wanted to put more in the justification so that there are not a few cases.
Yes, I remeber most were with Woody who has his hair in the front. I remember one where a redneck shoots woody several times and it has no effect.

Personally I like Woody vs SpongeBob more, both were my favourite cartoons back then and it'd be really funny to imagine Crazy Woody bouncing off SpongeBob's personality.
I'm pretty sure SpongeBob beats stomp.

And if you pass all of the crts you plan, probably the stomp stays with Woody.

I think the closest match would be Woody vs Cosmic Garou (without the passive plot manipulation of course if accepted)

Woody would resist Garou's passive radiation, have immortalities and regeneration to deal with Garou's stats, etc.

But even so I think Woody would still take it, because I can't think of a wincon for Cosmic Garou.

But here he "hit" him. They could just say it's a feat of durability.

I think it would have to be done like what I showed you, with him close to the gun and it "missing".

Okay, here it is.

I removed the BFR because I didn't feel very confident since I asked some guys and it was very unlikely that they would accept it as a resistance to the BFR, I think (then whoever wants to try it, feel free)

And I didn't put the Luck thing because I want to look for more instances that those things happen, at least 2 more feats.

It's funny to think that Chilly (the penguin) is probably the strongest character in the series. Since he can go into a second "Animator's World" it seems Woody and Buzz can't even visualize it like they did before.

I mean, first he would have to jump into this world first.

Do you think the justification that I wrote to the Woody in his stamina and intelligence section are good?

" Superhuman (Can stay one month without food and have a prolonged fight with a cat and a moose[24], still alive even after being frozen all winter[46])"

"Genius (Expert at making plans to trick his enemies. Capable of creating complex traps and traps behind a system of more traps. Can create any type of countermeasure for the situation he is in and is unpredictable at doing so, Was able to become a president[7], Created a series of events to convince Dooley to sign a policy paper)"

Okay, here it is.

I removed the BFR because I didn't feel very confident since I asked some guys and it was very unlikely that they would accept it as a resistance to the BFR, I think (then whoever wants to try it, feel free)

And I didn't put the Luck thing because I want to look for more instances that those things happen, at least 2 more feats.
crt finalized and applied. In the next few days I'm going to try the Low 1-C.

I'm thinking of leveraging Woody more in the top 10 strongest non-smurfs in 5-A.

How far do you guys think Woody can go? Otherwise I make a Vs for the position.

I think maybe he'll make it to Zeref just because of the passive hax plot.

I'm thinking of leveraging Woody more in the top 10 strongest non-smurfs in 5-A.

How far do you guys think Woody can go? Otherwise I make a Vs for the position.

I think maybe he'll make it to Zeref just because of the passive hax plot.
Zeref don't have resistance against Plot Hax, so I think Woody can win

Is there any general discussion of FT?

Because making a whole vs for the thing just boils down to the functioning of the plot hax seems to be unnecessary.

Back