• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that the Woody (Original) is out I will work on the verse page (Unless someone is already doing it or will do it)

So... I need a image to the verse page, any ideas?
WW_SG_00.jpg

The verse

this one is a lot more calculable and will give higher results mostly likely
The distance between USA and Alaska is 4.846 km. (9,692 km, because he went and came back)

Woody took 80 frames to traveled the way

The video runs at 25 fps

9,692/(80/25) = 3,028.75 km/s (Sub-Relativistic), 1,10x lower than the currently speed from Woody

That was a rough calculation it may vary

With that verse appearing, it makes me wonder how the toons are rising.

Warner's Toons got major upgrades and physiology.

And now there's this myth here, and according to you there's plot manipulation and it's Low 1-C.

With so many script manipulations appearing Hope Kratos will be more won (when does woodpecker vs kratos?)

Also, can I change more the woodpecker page?

Place the "Skills" and "Stamina" tabs. Put the thing from bottom to top, and tidy up the skill order a bit. I like some things to stay close like immortality and regeneration.

maybe on of thouse?
I liked the first one, what do you think? @Dragonite007

Also, can I change more the woodpecker page?

Place the "Skills" and "Stamina" tabs. Put the thing from bottom to top, and tidy up the skill order a bit. I like some things to stay close like immortality and regeneration.
Yes, why not, any update to Woody's profile is welcome

I liked the first one, what do you think? @Dragonite007
Yeah, the first one is good
And now there's this myth here, and according to you there's plot manipulation and it's Low 1-C.

With so many script manipulations appearing Hope Kratos will be more won (when does woodpecker vs kratos?)

Yeah, but we have a little problem: someone has to watch the new series (2018) to create the profile, and I'm warning you it's a famous "Mehh"

Woody Woodpecker Instrumental Theme - YouTube

Thread to discuss about Woody Woodpecker
Tag the OP "Woody Woodpecker (Verse)" and "Woody Woodpecker (Original)"

Since there's no way to find this topic through the link on the back page, since (back) in the name. Thing that the "Woody Woodpecker" tag you put doesn't have. I think it's better to find this topic.

Also, was the 5-A calculus accepted? I saw some calculation members talking but I didn't see any saying "it's good to use" or anything like that. At most one redoing the calculation, but as far as I know, an evaluation is necessary, even if it is a calculation member.

Tag the OP "Woody Woodpecker (Verse)" and "Woody Woodpecker (Original)"

Since there's no way to find this topic through the link on the back page, since (back) in the name. Thing that the "Woody Woodpecker" tag you put doesn't have. I think it's better to find this topic.
Done
Also, was the 5-A calculus accepted? I saw some calculation members talking but I didn't see any saying "it's good to use" or anything like that. At most one redoing the calculation, but as far as I know, an evaluation is necessary, even if it is a calculation member.
Later I will ask @Psychomaster35 and @DMUA about it

Are we going to make several woodpeckers? Or just one? For example there is only one profile of Bugs Bunny it is only one profile despite cartoons and movies. If it's just one when I get home I can watch the episode of the 2018 series that talks about the plot to try to update it.

Are we going to make several woodpeckers? Or just one? For example there is only one profile of Bugs Bunny it is only one profile despite cartoons and movies. If it's just one when I get home I can watch the episode of the 2018 series that talks about the plot to try to update it.
Bugs is the same on every incarnation thanks to looney toons lore

This don't apply to woodpecker

So we will have original, new woody, reebot and movie

Well some classics ep are mentioned in the new one (2018), but the Woody (2018) grew up and was raised with the mother, while the original, grew up alone.
So would need more evidence to merge the Woodys

If the Low 1-C feat, for some reason don't get accept, it will still be Low 2-C, since Buzz erased all Woody universe with his Plot hax

Well some classics ep are mentioned in the new one (2018), but the Woody (2018) grew up and was raised with the mother, while the original, grew up alone.
So would need more evidence to merge the Woodys
Not even the original would be consistent with this. For example, in the original there is that episode about the woodpecker baby who grew up with a father. That episode where he gets old and then falls into the fountain of youth because of the cartoonist.

In addition to having episodes like the pica pau and zeca urubu trying to conquer a girl. With them comes different and looking like teenagers.

Or even Biruta, which is very different in many ways from the others. Maybe I'll ask some staff members if I can put some versions together. Most likely not the one in the movie (but who cares about that movie?)

Basically after Who Framed Roger Rabbit, a lot of classic cartoons went under the pretense that they were all actors and "cartoon stars", usually showcasing their history and various classic cartoons to maintain some sense of continuity. Maybe Woody has something like that if you dig hard enough.

For example, in the original there is that episode about the woodpecker baby who grew up with a father. That episode where he gets old and then falls into the fountain of youth because of the cartoonist.
Born to Peck is the name of the ep.

Summary: Woody born, kick his dad's ass, and fly away and grew up alone

Basically after Who Framed Roger Rabbit, a lot of classic cartoons went under the pretense that they were all actors and "cartoon stars", usually showcasing their history and various classic cartoons to maintain some sense of continuity. Maybe Woody has something like that if you dig hard enough.

There is an episode that I don't know what it is, where a guy shoots at the Sun and hits him very quickly. And then Woody dodges those shots. I can try to find it later.

@Dragonite007 Have you asked if the 5-A calculation was approved?

Back