• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody Woodpecker CRT: 4-C / MFTL+ / Class M and more Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Introduction

Yep, that guy again.

And yes, more of his.

And yes, there will be more in the future.

In the statistics I will put the statistic along with the accepted calculation link. I'll also put down why Woody Woodpecker would climb to these feats.

Let's start

Statistics
AP:
4-C (Star level)
I'm going to scale why this scales for Woodpecker both physically and for his gear and powers.
Yes, I know, kind of absurd having to do all that scale. I would prefer to scale the powers and equipment to Woody's physique, but I haven't found anything more concrete.

But well, we're on a scale-focused site.

Well, it's simple to understand.

Woody's gear can damage Dooley (who would have 4-C durability for surviving and resisting his attacks)

Woody's equipment (bombs in this case) can injure and hurt Buzz.

Woody can consistently hurt Buzz physically and beat him in fights.

Speed: Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: possibly Class M
Range: Thousands of Kilometers with Toon Force (He can do it)

Abilities
Powers:

Optional Equipment:
Resistences:
Additional Justifications:
Votes
Statistics
Agree:
(3;1) @DarkDragonMedeus, @Dragonite007, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Duedate8898

Neutral:

Disagree:

Abilities
Agree:
(3;1) @DarkDragonMedeus, @Dragonite007, @Maverick_Zero_X, @Duedate8898

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Everything looks fine to me but the 4-C stuff, I'm pretty sure you have to have calc for it normally, but if others are saying its fine without I'll concede on that point

Everything looks fine to me but the 4-C stuff, I'm pretty sure you have to have calc for it normally, but if others are saying its fine without I'll concede on that point
I mean, if this can be calculated it would be good, since going by other "similar" feats it gave more than 4-C. It's just that in the calculation of the MFTL+ I saw a member of the calculation saying that it could be a star level, so I put it like this.

But I don't know if it would be possible to calculate, because of the bullet being ftl and stuff. Maybe the sun going down? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back