• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The pencil will get probably:

Plot Manipulation (Buzz was capable of manipulate and draw the ep with the pencil, Woody state that without the pencil the animator can't draw the ep)
Creation (Woody create a lever with the pencil)
BFR (The lever open a hole that send Buzz to a white place)
EE (Buzz erased Woody's reality with the pencil)

The pencil will get probably:

Plot Manipulation (Buzz was capable of manipulate and draw the ep with the pencil, Woody state that without the pencil the animator can't draw the ep)
Creation (Woody create a lever with the pencil)
BFR (The lever open a hole that send Buzz to a white place)
EE (Buzz erased Woody's reality with the pencil)
I'll compile things, but that will stay for the level 1 crt.

I want to do a crt first, with mftl+ and class M, along with some skills and supernatural luck.

I'm currently looking for at least one more justification for supernatural luck.

Holy shit how is this a thing?

I ******* love this guy, used to watch the old cartoons growing up. Can't believe he's ******* planet level!
Probably in the future if everything goes well, he will have a key or part with AP Low 1-C, Immeasurable LS and plot hax 5-D.

In a verse like this, pretty much everything is toon force, so it wouldn't be the same as say, a verse where toon force is purely used for gags in a serious setting.

In a verse like this, pretty much everything is toon force, so it wouldn't be the same as say, a verse where toon force is purely used for gags in a serious setting.
I understood.

But I think it would be difficult to scale that.

Woodpecker and neither the shooter are hit by these bullets in the episode. Only if we find an episode where the shooter shoots himself (actually I think there is)

But I think we would need to profile it first, and then scale it to the woodpecker.

I don't know.

I understood.

But I think it would be difficult to scale that.

Woodpecker and neither the shooter are hit by these bullets in the episode. Only if we find an episode where the shooter shoots himself (actually I think there is)

But I think we would need to profile it first, and then scale it to the woodpecker.

I don't know.

Edit: ninja'd

If everything works out. We may have it in the future.

AP: 4-C to Low 1-C

Speed: MFTL+

LS: Immeasurable (Ultima said even holding a pen in a 5D world would do that, and Woodpecker does that)

Hax: Some 5D like Plot Hax.

After that, I think it's only comics to give something more notable.

Do you remember any time woodpecker hurt Dooley with physical attacks? Without using bombs, weapons or special abilities.

Maybe this ones?

Note: The mexican guy who slams the door in Dooley's face is Woody (Revealed at the end of the episode)

Maybe this ones?

Note: The mexican guy who slams the door in Dooley's face is Woody (Revealed at the end of the episode)

I was saying physically. The closest thing to that could be the first video, but I don't know.

Because sure, Dooley can survive his own attacks, but if Woody only has prowess to hurt him with bombs, guns and his powers, I don't think there would be a way to put 4-C physically.

Wow, this is going to be tricky.

Because we're going to have to take a walk.

Dooley 4-C ---> His Durability 4-C ---> Woodpecker Weapons and Powers 4-C ---> Buzz Durability 4-C ---> AP Woodpecker 4-C

lol
Or we can make like that:

AP: Star level (Can harm those who can hurt him)
Dura: Star level (Can survive Dooley's attacks, who can make [Insert feat])

Wow, this is going to be tricky.

Because we're going to have to take a walk.

Dooley 4-C ---> His Durability 4-C ---> Woodpecker Weapons and Powers 4-C ---> Buzz Durability 4-C ---> AP Woodpecker 4-C

lol
Or a scene of Woody surviving his own dynamite or guns

Or we can make like that:

AP: Star level (Can harm those who can hurt him)
Dura: Star level (Can survive Dooley's attacks, who can make [Insert feat])
Or a scene of Woody surviving his own dynamite or guns
Was there ever a moment when he survived Dooley's gunshots?

Can you help me here? Linking the videos with the justification.

Both for AP and Durability. That's all I need to send.

Celestia moving the Sun and My Little Pony gave 4-B.

I wonder if there's any way to calculate the Dooley thing, but besides the FTL bullet that prevents some types of calculation, the Sun still "falls" by the bullet, I don't even know if it's possible to calculate that.

Back