• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Woody Woodpecker CRT: More Ability and Plot Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Introduction

In this CRT I will add some skills, resistances and change some things regarding Woody.

Some may find it strange that I used some stuff from the 2018 Web Series, however the Original version of Woody and the 2018 version were accepted as being the same character on this CRT.

Additions
Skills

Optional Equipment
Resistances
Some Changes
Within the things that are already on the profile, we have Social Influence. And I will be taking some justifications from her, in fact it is a very small one, which is the following:

If you noticed, these are the justifications that are in the Madness Manipulation that I am proposing. So in order not to be redundant, I'm going to remove that part in Social Influence.
-
-
Now, we have this in the profile, in the "Abilities" section.
I'm just going to move that into the "Optional Equipment" section that I'm going to create for the profile.
-
-
And finally we have these 3 Abilities that are in the profile.
As you can see, this is from the same episode.

And Woody performs Size Manipulation and Power Endowment through the Mind Manipulation he did on Buzz.

So the profile will look like this.

Votes
Agree: (3;3) @Lynieryz, @Rokim21, @Theglassman12, @Dragonite007, @LordGriffin1000, @KingTempest

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
Plot hax looks fine, the last madness scan not sure about that since the guy was around woodpecker throughout the whole episode and is fine, that should just be chalked up to him just not wanting to deal with his shenanigans. The rest of the scans I can’t really see since the links aren’t working.

Plot hax looks fine, the last madness scan not sure about that since the guy was around woodpecker throughout the whole episode and is fine, that should just be chalked up to him just not wanting to deal with his shenanigans. The rest of the scans I can’t really see since the links aren’t working.
Like, all the scans other than the ones you mentioned?

image.png

Yes, region-locked videos are a pain
Is the acausuality thing working? Because he and others are from the official youtube channel.

If it doesn't work I don't know what to do? Maybe put the name of the episode on each one? Because the episodes are a maximum of 6 minutes or something, but to see everything would be horrible.

Or could I download? But where could I send it?

That one works, it’s fine.

maybe record the videos and upload them to Imgur with sound if possible?
So the ones on the official channel are working?

If you can, could you put what are the reasons for which skills are blocked by region?

Tomorrow I will try to change everything and then charm you again.

EDIT: Or this afternoon, since it's 2 am here.

Some of the videos are blocked for me, however Acausality, Accelerated Development, Resistance to Poison/Possession, and the changes at bottom of the OP loom reasonable. Can't properly evaluate the other stuff though.

Some of the videos are blocked for me, however Acausality, Accelerated Development, Resistance to Poison/Possession, and the changes at bottom of the OP loom reasonable. Can't properly evaluate the other stuff though.
So everything apart from those you mentioned are blocked by region? I will change them and then call you.

That one works, it’s fine.

maybe record the videos and upload them to Imgur with sound if possible?
There, I think I fixed them all with region lock? Could you review things again for them to see and vote on (everything)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back