• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think maybe the only things that would be cool are photos of versions of different decades of it, like the woodpecker.

Anyway, I think it's good.

It would be good for you to upload the profile after the crt is accepted, so I already put the justifications linking to the character.

I think the statistics links all work, since it's either the official channel or it's the imgur I put.

EDIT: Anyway, thanks for that help creating the profiles.

Ehhh... He don't have other versions.

He just appear in 1957 and in 1999 (The one who don't have a profile yet)
Yes, I saw that he didn't have a version in 2018.

But didn't he have other designs in the original series itself?

Although I don't think so, like the alligator.

Do you know if it's been 48 hours?

Put it on the back page, I'll update Woodpecker in a little while.

Woody Woodpecker Instrumental Theme - YouTube

Thread to discuss about Woody Woodpecker
If you can, put Dooley's name on the tags. Just "Dooley".

To me, Low 1-C seems more like a "with Dimensional Manipulation" tier, similarly to Bugs' profile.
Note that only dimensions in a mathematical sense are included, not manipulations of hierarchical spaces merely equivalent to such, and neither does affecting entire timelines, as without further context it could be classified as an AP feat or a range feat for a particular ability.
That would be wrong, as far as I know both Looney Tunes and Woody Woodpecker verse are based on R > F and not mathematical dimensions.

Cool, but warning.

Most likely, episodes that are not from the official channel will be blocked by region. So it would be better to put it on imugur.

Enjoy that it's little.
-
-
-
Probably today I will make the crt so that we have the 5D and 6D animator world.

I won't put it together with the skills because it will be easier for me.

I fixed some things.

I put the profile link on the back page and it said "Opitiomal", so I put the "n"

When making the profiles, put their names in the tags of this thread.

Tag "Gabby Gator" now. So if someone enters the profile of any character, you can find this thread.

And we also see if you're linking the right things to the tags.

Flight (Is a Woodpecker)
I think the justification should be "It's a woodpecker like your Uncle Woody, so it must be able to fly the same way". Something like that, like woodpeckers obviously fly, but she's anthropomorphic.

The justification is in bold.

I don't know what to think, Woody looked like he was just too focused on the book.

I think it should be limited, as it only throws it far away, not to places like space.

Someone who is fast enough could get back into the fight quickly.

Attack Potency: Star level (Can hurt a wolf that can withstand Woody's dynamites][4])
There's a "]" at the end that you have to remove.

And I think you have to have the scan that they hurt the wolf.

Shouldn't it be the same as the AP, in case they manage to physically injure?

If they hurt the wolf with just bombs I think they should be "physically unknown, 4-C with bombs/guns"

Because of that law, their physical potency should be the same as their durability.

Of course, unless they didn't physically hurt the wolf, then it would be unknown anyway.
-
-
-
When creating the profiles of the twins, do not send them directly.

I've seen some profiles with brothers/twin characters that were a single profile.

I'll try to find out more to see if there's a way to do the same thing here. When I have time.
-
-
-
Otherwise it's good, thank you very much for your help Dragonite.

Shouldn't it be the same as the AP, in case they manage to physically injure?

If they hurt the wolf with just bombs I think they should be "physically unknown, 4-C with bombs/guns"

Because of that law, their physical potency should be the same as their durability.

Of course, unless they didn't physically hurt the wolf, then it would be unknown anyway.
Nop, they never fight physically anything, they just hurt the wolf with weapons

So I think it will end up being "physically unknown, 4-C with bombs/guns"

maybe her brother has something.

or the comics, there they are all the time, but I think it's better to leave that for later. One of the last things to see.

As I say, when you profile Winnie and the twins, wait a bit.

To see this thing of whether or not you can merge the twins.

Then you launch all the woodpeckers at once.

So I think it will end up being "physically unknown, 4-C with bombs/guns"

maybe her brother has something.

or the comics, there they are all the time, but I think it's better to leave that for later. One of the last things to see.

As I say, when you profile Winnie and the twins, wait a bit.

To see this thing of whether or not you can merge the twins.

Then you launch all the woodpeckers at once.
In fact, I see it later.

There's no need for me to worry about this profile merging thing right now.

Hmmm...

I think I can put Splinter and Knothead in the same profile

Hmmm...

I think I can put Splinter and Knothead in the same profile
I don't know.

In this anime, doesn't Gash need the other guy to use his abilities? Stand and stand user type?

Like, for a vs fight they're dependent on each other or something.

I don't know.

In this anime, doesn't Gash need the other guy to use his abilities? Stand and stand user type?

Like, for a vs fight they're dependent on each other or something.
Now I don't know, but all interaction with Splinter and Knothead both are together and both has the same powers and resistances

I made the question:

Knothead, Splinter and Winnie's profile
In the case of brothers, I think Ap and Tier should be.

"Unknown physically , 4-C with equipment"
-
-
-
Winnie is considered to be one of the weakest 4-C's lol.

I wonder if the nephews carrying the dog could be calculated, at least it wouldn't remain unknown. And since their physiques are unknown it wouldn't really be some kind of inconsistency.

Knothead, Splinter and Winnie's profile
Later I will add the images on the back page. And in the summary of the nephews, I think it would look good like this.

Knothead is Woody Woodpecker's nephew. He is quick-witted like his sister

Splinter is Woody's niece. She is intelligent and quick witted, like her brother Knothead.

They live many adventures. Both are often quick to assume and are somewhat superstitious. They often annoy Woody Woodpecker with every accident that happens while he is napping or reading a book.

I added the new summary
Their profile on the back page is already attached.

I think only that "Unknown" thing needs to be implemented, since they don't have physical feats.

And their LS thing pushing the dog, you decide if you want to do it or not, I think it doesn't matter.

EDIT: After that, I think the profiles of Winnie and the twins can be released.

EDIT 2: If you can, in the profile, put the Splinter first in the images part. Since on the back page, both her and her name come first than her brother, so it would be kind of strange for her brother to appear first.

EDIT 3: Same thing in the summary part of the profile. Her description comes first.

Last edited:
Back