• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I believe you have to prove that Woody Woodpecker's canon contains a universe with a space-time continuum for it to be considered that. I only got my Animaniacs feat as far as it did because it proved of a definitive R>F relationship + the fact that Pinky and The Brain on numerous occasions showed the existence of a space-time continuum and a multiverse.

I believe you have to prove that Woody Woodpecker's canon contains a universe with a space-time continuum for it to be considered that. I only got my Animaniacs feat as far as it did because it proved of a definitive R>F relationship + the fact that Pinky and The Brain on numerous occasions showed the existence of a space-time continuum and a multiverse.
Well, in Woody Woodpecker's canon the reality is mentioned

Is there a way to calculate this?

Since I have nothing to do, I'm going to change the order of some skills a little and so on.

Like, I like things like Immortality and Regeneration on top and stuff.

If you don't mind, of course.
I don't mind

Nop, you have to be unaffect by Ice to gain resistance against Ice Manipulation, surviving being frozen is only a stamina feat
I think that depends on who you ask. I was once told by someone that a girl I posted on the wiki gets Resistance to Fire Manipulation for being unharmed by getting sprayed by a firework despite experiencing pain from it.

If Woody was 9-A, we could put Felix against him

I don't mind
What do you think of this order?
1. Superhuman Physical Characteristics
2. Small Size
3. Limited Abstract Existence
4. Self-Sustenance
5. Immortality
6. Regeneration
7. Instinctive Action
8. Reactive Evolution
9. Non-Physical Interaction
10. Subjective Reality
11. Flight
12. Teleportation
13. Body Control
14. Elasticity
15. Transformation
16. Fusionism
17. Additional Limbs
18. Duplication
19. Social Influencing
20. Weapon Mastery
21. Vehicular Mastery
22. Stealth Mastery
23. Bodily Weaponry
24. Acrobatics
25. Underground Mobility
26. Toon Force and Breaking the Fourth Wall
27. Broadway Force
28. Immersion
29. Creation
30. Life Manipulation
31. Breath Attack
32. Homing Attack
33. Mind Manipulation
34. Sealing
35. BFR
36. Portal Creation
37. Spatial Manipulation
38. Gravity Manipulation
39. Size Manipulation
40. Light Manipulation
41. Cloth Manipulation
42. Power Bestowal
[SPOILER/]

Not yet. Preferably I'd ask a staff member for input first.
About the character page or about the bold?

Because I had asked a content moderator (who later became admin) if I needed crts or something to make things bold.

He said that there is no solid rule for this, and that it would probably only be necessary to crt large and popular profiles.

About the character page or about the bold?

Because I had asked a content moderator (who later became admin) if I needed crts or something to make things bold.

He said that there is no solid rule for this, and that it would probably only be necessary to crt large and popular profiles.
About the bolding part. Some profiles do that while others don't.

What do you think of this order?
1. Superhuman Physical Characteristics
2. Small Size
3. Limited Abstract Existence
4. Self-Sustenance
5. Immortality
6. Regeneration
7. Instinctive Action
8. Reactive Evolution
9. Non-Physical Interaction
10. Subjective Reality
11. Flight
12. Teleportation
13. Body Control
14. Elasticity
15. Transformation
16. Fusionism
17. Additional Limbs
18. Duplication
19. Social Influencing
20. Weapon Mastery
21. Vehicular Mastery
22. Stealth Mastery
23. Bodily Weaponry
24. Acrobatics
25. Underground Mobility
26. Toon Force and Breaking the Fourth Wall
27. Broadway Force
28. Immersion
29. Creation
30. Life Manipulation
31. Breath Attack
32. Homing Attack
33. Mind Manipulation
34. Sealing
35. BFR
36. Portal Creation
37. Spatial Manipulation
38. Gravity Manipulation
39. Size Manipulation
40. Light Manipulation
41. Cloth Manipulation
42. Power Bestowal
[SPOILER/]
Good

I wonder what resistance is that

Woody was not affect by a x-ray machine that transform the doctor in a skeleton

Transmutarion.
Not that he was transmuted, just all of his flesh disappeared.
Transmutation is the ability to alter the form of energy, beings, objects, matter, etc. to change it into something else.

Nothing turned into anything else, as he obviously always has a skeleton. Woody resisted having that taken away from him.

Perhaps a minor resistance to radiation manipulation. You can still see Woody through the x-ray.
I was talking to Glass about, it would just be radiation resistance.

The machine has enough radiation to make the guy turn into a skeleton, but it has little effect on the woodpecker as it only leaves him with visible bones inside the machine.

EDIT: Is there any way to calculate this radiation? Maybe with that he can survive cosmic garou's passive aura.

I was talking to Glass about, it would just be radiation resistance.

The machine has enough radiation to make the guy turn into a skeleton, but it has little effect on the woodpecker as it only leaves him with visible bones inside the machine.

EDIT: Is there any way to calculate this radiation? Maybe with that he can survive cosmic garou's passive aura.
Calculating radiation, which is usually done in sieverts or curies, is way above the Calc Group's pay grade.

Would that be enough to prove that the woodpecker is the same across versions?

For this interaction, yeah. But if you really want to prove consistency, you have to prove that's the same across several eras.

I remember Woody appearing in some Universal Studios stuff, so I wouldn't imagine it would be too hard.

For this interaction, yeah. But if you really want to prove consistency, you have to prove that's the same across several eras.

I remember Woody appearing in some Universal Studios stuff, so I wouldn't imagine it would be too hard.
I mean, I think there's only one era to go.

Because the first 3 versions of it are from the same show.

Then there's "New" which I think doesn't really matter since it's a very "down to earth" cartoon in terms of toon stuff. At least what I remember

And there's this web version.

Woody 40, 47 and 57 all belong to the same show. This first one is "The Woody Woodpecker Show"

And if you look at the profile we have, it's these three together. Besides the design I don't think there's any reason for them to be separate characters, since they're all from the same show.

And then we have the 1999 "New" version, which as I recall, is a more "consistent" version. Now it's no longer random episodes with virtually no connection to each other or context. It's Woody having a house in a city, with neighbors and so on. And each episode is his experience, like SpongeBob giving an example.

And we have the Youtube version, the one from 2018. I haven't seen that one (thankfully, it looks really bad), but from the cut I showed, it seems that this Woody is the same one from 40, which would consequently be the same one from 47 and 57.

Back