• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonite007

He/Him
Woody Woodpecker Instrumental Theme - YouTube

Thread to discuss about Woody Woodpecker

Feat for the movie, a woman pica pau can harm tanks a oven exploding on her face, the explosion covered the entire interior of the metal trailer

Nop, you have to be unaffect by Ice to gain resistance against Ice Manipulation, surviving being frozen is only a stamina feat
I'm almost sure you can etresistence sinse cold ignores conventional dura

And beingh encaced in ice can happen even with ice immunity sinse ice is solid

Ohh, another old cartoon I remember liking has a discussion thread right as Looney Tunes is getting a deserved revival, huh? Better follow it.

May probably be a outlier, but I shared a feat calculated by fellow user from another debating wiki years ago, which Psychomaster then did a own proper version. There's also this page with scans for some of the abilities and other stuff, depending on how many video links are still up/not deleted (Christian Hidgon used to be in VSBW, so perhaps he'll join in?).

Last edited:
Ohh, another old cartoon I remember liking has a discussion thread right as Looney Tunes is getting a deserved revival, huh? Better follow it.

May probably be a outlier, but I shared a feat calculated by fellow user from another debating wiki years ago, which Psychomaster then did a own proper version. There's also this page with scans for some of the abilities and other stuff, depending on how many video links are still up/not deleted (Christian Hidgon used to be in VSBW, so perhaps he'll join in?).
interesting

I added some abilities to my sandbox, but I don't think the Plot Manipulation will be usefull, because come from the new show (2021)

What will be the name of the profile? It can't be just Woody Woodpecker because we have the verse name (Woody Woodpecker) and his other versions (1999, movie, 2021)

I wonder what will be the regeneration level of this?

one of thouse
High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart.

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

I suspect I'm done with all the episodes of the classic Woody Woodpecker, and with that I'm done with his P&A, now I just need the calculations

Mim dê papai
You want?
Here he is

You want?
Here he is
Excellent work brother

You want?
Here he is
Incredible

Now put it in bold please.

Back