• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
bd36339e8d27d091a1a5b91db48a61a6.jpg

How does Buzz counters that?

The battle to decide real Woody's opponent

Buzz vs Wally
  • Battle location: Arena that Zeus fought Adão
  • Low 2-C is restricted
  • 10 meters away
  • SBA
Buzz Buzzard:

Wally Walrus:

Pica-Pau appears:
Well, I'm not very good at VS Thread, but I'll try to convey my vision.

Going by SBA then without optional equipment.

Isn't that a stomp?

Wally only has 3 advantages in this fight. Being a better physical combatant (really doesn't matter much), EE (which is extremely situational) and Telepathy (the most important). Regeneration doesn't matter much because they both have it.

The physical thing doesn't matter because of regeneration. EE is situational and even if it is done, Buzz can act like a ghost, and Wally has no talent for interacting with ghosts.

Meanwhile, Buzz has spatial manipulation to cut off all the space that Wally is in, transmutation to turn Wally into a pen like he did against Woody (put this as justification for Buzz, Dragonite) and Fragrance Manipulation to incapacitate Wally if Buzz kisses him or if Wally kisses him him (something more difficult to happen)

In addition to, of course, teleportation and immersion as mobility, something that Wally doesn't have.

In short, Wally has no viable way to defeat Buzz, even by erasing him somehow. And Buzz has a way to defeat Wally.

Well, I'm not very good at VS Thread, but I'll try to convey my vision.

Going by SBA then without optional equipment.

Isn't that a stomp?

Wally only has 3 advantages in this fight. Being a better physical combatant (really doesn't matter much), EE (which is extremely situational) and Telepathy (the most important). Regeneration doesn't matter much because they both have it.

The physical thing doesn't matter because of regeneration. EE is situational and even if it is done, Buzz can act like a ghost, and Wally has no talent for interacting with ghosts.

Meanwhile, Buzz has spatial manipulation to cut off all the space that Wally is in, transmutation to turn Wally into a pen like he did against Woody (put this as justification for Buzz, Dragonite) and Fragrance Manipulation to incapacitate Wally if Buzz kisses him or if Wally kisses him him (something more difficult to happen)

In addition to, of course, teleportation and immersion as mobility, something that Wally doesn't have.

In short, Wally has no viable way to defeat Buzz, even by erasing him somehow. And Buzz has a way to defeat Wally.
It's not a stomp but a decissive win, also even if Buzz can act as a ghost He didn't really keept fighting, actually going out to heaven/hell just after hiis death when turned into one so It would still be a wincon, better combat hability means Wally could incapacitate or K.O Buzz to win too

but yee, Buzz wincons are just much more reliable, so yes, I vote buzz

Back