• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Xeno Goku always lose ?

MTG has like 80% of the oldwalkers, Yawgmoth, Ur dragon, and a few others. give me a bit.

The Incredible Power of Xeno Goku video made by Chuck made a swarm of many Xeno wankers (The Rational Saiyain, Ryukishi07 'The Creator', Jiren The Grey) that say Base Xeno Goku beats Archie Ultra Sonic and is Complex Multiversal & has a technique that makes him immune to hax lolol

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Technically DnD would have more 2-As than SS if every character had profiles
I counted the Greater Gods from On Hallowed Ground and it added up to 77. Some have been retconed to be weaker or stronger in later editions, but the 77 number shouldn't vary by a whole lot.

77 2-As? Pretty sure that's more than Digimon and SMT combined. Somebody get them profiles on here.

Magic: The Gathering is missing profiles like Leshrac, the "unkillable" guy that Nicol Bolas managed to kill.

If that MtG/D&D crossover ends up being canon to both it'll bump up the Hasbro 2A list.

Setsuna tenma His fans are that dumb. Although it is possible chuck could accept an omnipotent toribot. Even though going by chucks current scaling, toribot would only be 7D to 8D

Most people seem to have forgotten that Dragon Ball never wanted to be broken. The series was all about raw power, martial arts and fun. Dragon Ball never wanted to be more and 90% will not be. And all these Vs debates are purely for fun. A Toriyama or any other Mangaka will not care if their characters have Hax or not and 80% of their readers do not care if Goku now has Type 8 immortality or concept manipulation or anything else.

and apart from that. if the speed is not equalised it will be a victory for goku in 80% of the time. thus, i do not understand people saying goku is weak just because he has no hax he has speed and that's enough in most Matches to at least 3-a to low-2c range.

The games and spin-offs and all the other stuff around the DB universe does make it a bit different in terms of abilities but not nearly as broken as Digimon. (Although the verse consists of 90% statements. When it comes to Hax) I've played Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory and if you go straight to the Gameplay everything does not look very Hax.

By the way, the same is also true for Pokemon without statements and game mechanics, the verse is not exactly impressive if anime manga or game.

And when it comes to wankers, look at Saitama, Yhwach or Beyonder matches, which in my opinion are many times worse.

And finally, Canon Goku is in good hands in the Low 2-C range, as speed still plays a role here.

He should not go higher then maybe 2-C but then it should be over

However, characters like Demigra certainly have the potential to survive in the 2-A or High 2-A range if they get more feats as Heroes have quite a chance to become Broken.

I do agree with most of this (although i only think goku in super is high 3-A) but saitama, yhwach and beyonder arent as bad as dragon ball when you consider how dragon ball created ten discussion rules.

Tier 2 is where people start to get insanely high speeds or even breaking into the realm of infinite and immeasurable, so at this high a tier speed isn't as important for him since it's still finite. He is probably the strongest haxless low 2-C though. People do kinda miss the point that a vs thread shouldn't make you dislike a character or anything, and that actual character is more important than just making them powerful.

Back