• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes, is Shinra's AE type 1 or 2 because if it's type 1 none of Xeno Goku's abilities are touching him
Evangelist has type 1 AE though how would that counter against everything Goku has?

4D Layered Powernull basically nukes every wincon, and iirc it resists fate & causality bs. DD would basically make Shinra incapable of doing anything. and Keysword has Sealing.

But Shinra has AE Type 1, So unless Goku can somehow deal with that. Its basically not gonna work.
What are the requirements against Type 1 AE?

That is why I said list all the wincons Shinra has since this kinda looks like stomp if Goku can't do anything
Type 1 AE, Conceptual hax

tho it might be incon since Goku could also passively nuke everything shinra throws at him but Goku can’t do anything either

If Goku has no way of interacting with Shinza then this is a stomp. Keysword would maybe allow him to seal the realm Shinza's in, but even then, passive plot manip screws him over

Well, from what I know, you need to have shown feats of affecting a AE Type 1. The only guy with AE Type 1 in DBH is Zamasu, and that guy isn't even Conceptual AE 1.
Mega oof then… also what do you mean by “Conceptual” AE 1?

Abstracts that embody and represent a concept. IE: Death from Castlevania Games, who is the literal concept of Death himself.
Wouldn’t Zamasu embody the concept of “Justice” or “Kais” or whatsoever? Since Zamasu altered the concept of justice to his own perspective

Wouldn’t Zamasu embody the concept of “Justice” or “Kais” or whatsoever? Since Zamasu altered the concept of justice to his own perspective
Was discussed here and removed, i am not sure why it was removed for dbh, since i thought dbh had more evidence of it being a concept.

Alright, get someone to close this

I mean DBH went from being fodders in 2A to a pretty strong 2A, so.... I think the only area DBH lacks right now is in Concept and NEP stuff.
I think they should be Low 1-C personally lmao but I guess it’ll never happen

I mean with DBH majority was either not getting accepted or straight up changing the standards
I call up those nerfs were bs but I’m too lazy to make another thread to counter it
Not to mention those revision thread with same arguments getting quite niche and repetitive

Well Dragon Ball in general going through a massive overhaul so it will take a long time ( I heard someone mentioning Xeno Goku still missing some abilities and what not)

Well Dragon Ball in general going through a massive overhaul so it will take a long time ( I heard someone mentioning Xeno Goku still missing some abilities and what not)
Oh definitely
Take a look at Shallot’s profile lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back