• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have some questions regarding the Wallace and Gromit verse AS A WHOLE, While they might be currently labeled as just human level It's possible Wallace and Gromit have demonstrated more stuff not just in Were Rabbit but in other movie's and I think they had a show at one point, But what I'm getting at one movie had Wallace wanting to the go to the moon and check if its made out of cheese, Did so by building a fully functioning rocket out of nothing but household scrap and other average looking material:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0ooQKbflM&app=desktop

Upon arriving both of which HAD NO SPACE SUITS to speak of, Both duo's were unhindered being on an unhabitable planet for long durations walking like normal in fact, fair reminder they had no suit or any aiding means enduring unfathomable cold... No oxygen... Impossibly fatal Radiation possibly rivalling the Elephants foot of Chernobyl... Yet no ill intentions from the very beginning... Just inventing a fully functioning rocket in what seemed like day rather then a few more days/weeks ALL in the name of crackers and Cheese... Mind you Wallace was eating the literal crust of the said supposdly toxic moon which isn't great for your lungs... Like at all... And Wallace was not fazed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0qagA4_eVQ&app=desktop It may not seem much at first but it had me question the series for a bit I say series because looking more into it I found out they can have more potential then just the Were Rabbit profile.

Also Gromit is be fast enough to do THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrmZIgVoQw4&feature=youtu.be&t=94

Jackythejack said:
I mean I definitely want to look more into this verse personally I just wouldn't know where to look.
I might need to find a way to bring any sort of feats here then, I wonder if there's somebody else out there experienced with series to aid me fully.

Jackythejack said:
I mean I definitely want to look more into this verse personally I just wouldn't know where to look.
To start out simple I searched up what type of dog Gromit is and he's apparently a Beagle, Beagles of which can reach approx 20 MPH as it is for now, which I'm guessing Wallace has a habit to keep up with the dog should be athletic human?

Also what I.Q level is needed to build a Rocket out of household scraps? Seems somewhat of a higher degree then just genius I mean he did it with nothing more but average parts of his basement out of all things!!

Bobsican said:
Neither of them actually react to the bullet beyond what falls as Aim Dodging, however, this part is noticeableAnyways, for the rest, in verse the moon is actually made of cheese IIRC, so they would only get Resistance to Cosmic Radiations, Type 1 Self-Sustenance and an intelligence upgrade.
Oh okay yeah I had a feeling the bullet one was a bit off, as for the railing's part yes its legit since of course its a toy train the speed leads me to guess it could be peak human or possibly Superhuman moving his hands like that, Don't know about you guys.

Also Wallace did took THIS point blank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgJxSlCYLA (1:30) It may just be dust from a vaccum but we can still hear that the impact still made objects shatter and the portraits among the rest of the objects tweaked out.

And yes I agree with the space part should be defined as such.

GoCommitDi said:
i havent watched wallace and gromit in years but even i know 10-B wallace is downplay
Same man, I grew up with the Were Rabbit movie it has been a LONG time and even I knew there has to be more to it then this.

GoCommitDi said:
didnt he survive getting launched to a ceiling in that movie? i'm pretty sure it left a crack
I will be taking care of were rabbit movie but you aren't actually far off, Good news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBZ8CQtoxc0

Not only does Gromit have stealth mastery taking the cracker from Wallace's hand before he could react as shown here (0:41.) Gromit can tank a direct blow from Wallace's "Bully Proof Vest." contraption which sends Gromit FLYING leaving a large gap the exact shape of Gromit on a hard wooden door barely fazed though he did have a blackened eye (1:13), Not only that Wallace being the clumsy oaf he can be slips making his contraption backfire and send him too flying to a celling violently stuck there while slightly hurt is very much conscious as well, which is blatantly Super Human. (1:26)

They both share THIS Feat from an exploding Autochef robot, slight dust on their faces indicate they still somewhat took it despite being on the ground when it happened it seemed to engulf everything else behind them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2igRcGxlshA (1:17)

Gromit was fast enough to quickly react to Wallace's Soccomatic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu2pxJo3cI0 (0:52, 1:05.)

Looks may be deciving but Wallace can be a rather spry person as he has showcased precise agility (And silght adhesive as he can cling to his Car using salivia.) Here also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXBmZLmfQZ4 (0:45 and so on fourth.)

Genericstickman said:
I mean is the movie in its own continuity or is it apart of the established continuity
Well the way that it is searched on this verse specifically speaking: Continuity is at times but a myth in the Wallace and Gromit verse it's sorta like SpongeBob, most of the Wallace and Gromit franchise as a whole can contributed of shorts and movies (Even video games though this part might already be stretch.) But mostly movies though I can't always say for certain however I will say separating them ALL in separate profiles will be a for seen disaster like that.

Though for ol' inventor chaps this does seem relatively impressive correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, I forgot about this. I failed to do any justice pre forum move.
f0c.gif

Okay so here are the things that were deleted:

Wallace and Gromit for inventer chaps are surprisingly really up there on the Wall Level+ spectrum and they could have shown to hurt one another. In terms of speed Gromit is apparently a beagle whom can reach 20 MPH which is around athlethic human to scale at, not to forget higher reaction/combat speeds via gromit being able to do THIS, And quickly reacting to Wallace's Soccomatic.

Also to answer the user GoCommitDi's question, Indeed in the Curse of the Were Rabbit film Wallace was stuck in the celling and just in case for such a situation he literally has A GIANT MALLET (That makes full sledgehammer inputs look like pikers by comparison.) He uses to plow him below for breakfest... Literally barely unfazed by such blows. If anything just having it there indicates he probably gets hit
somewhat DAILY.

Just rewatched this series a bit ago (Not including the movies) and noticed a few feats (Though finding the right clips is really annoying, so give me a minute)

In A Close Shave, Preston could stop the propellor of Gromit's plane with his bare hands, which could previously punch clean through walls made of wood, brick & metal

I calced Wallace kicking that ball on the moon at Wall level (Around skull crushing level)

In A Matter of Loaf and Death, Wallace survives being smashed through a wooden wall hard enough to leave a sillouette shaped hole in it (Which I could have sworn was calculated at some point just as a generic feat)

Probably a few others, but those were the ones that stood out to me

Just rewatched this series a bit ago (Not including the movies) and noticed a few feats (Though finding the right clips is really annoying, so give me a minute)

In A Close Shave, Preston could stop the propellor of Gromit's plane with his bare hands, which could previously punch clean through walls made of wood, brick & metal

I calced Wallace kicking that ball on the moon at Wall level (Around skull crushing level)

In A Matter of Loaf and Death, Wallace survives being smashed through a wooden wall hard enough to leave a sillouette shaped hole in it (Which I could have sworn was calculated at some point just as a generic feat)

Probably a few others, but those were the ones that stood out to me
Sublime job lads we got something going.
rstvifu68my21.jpg

Wallace shall reign forth...

But how would a geniune Wallace & Gromit profile look like? Remember that in one of the clips I shown that Wallace can be kind of Spry for an apparent 60 year old man (I'm not joking he's listed this, At the very least I thought he was 40!!... But he's 5'3 don't worry, much taller then him as I'm around 5'6 BUT MY BONES WOULD GET CRACKED IF I'M NOT CAREFUL.) He jumped from his car to then correctly land on the other speeding vechile also using his saliva to cling on to the car (Acrobatic, Surface scaling, possibly Superhuman momentum?)

Last edited:
silent-art-qc-final03b-2h47m.jpg

Good grief, JOJO REFERENCE!!! Nice knowing I'm taller than Wallace-sama. What's with this trend of old people being OP? I guess these writers respect their elders...
Actually according to the profile of Wallace that I found, in his personality page its said he's gulliable enough to eat from the moon yes... But which said it was actual moon rocks and not cheese?
I don't know lad, those Moon Rocks on "A Grand Day Out" were unlike any I've seen on photos, also he could cut them with a butter knife. Maybe resistance to food poisonning. You think the explsion in the end of the film that robot tanked could scale to Wallace?

silent-art-qc-final03b-2h47m.jpg

Good grief, JOJO REFERENCE!!! Nice knowing I'm taller than Wallace-sama. What's with this trend of old people being OP? I guess these writers respect their elders...

Yeah, he's literally J Jonah Jameson's Ford's age. Yet he doesn't look too old neither.

You know speaking of TF2, if all goes according to plan then Wallace might go up against Uncle Dane (Engineer). Two inventing chaps disscussing which is better in a sandvich, Cheese and Crackers, or Bacon? It gets heated as Engie proceeds to throw the cracker at his machines leaving not even a crumb left, Wallace distarught tries being initally nice and offers Engie some family Wenslydale and a good tasty recipe of Tea... Engie doesn't like Wenslydale so he shoves the cheese in the tea then proceeding in vaporizing it with his Pomson 6000. Wallace finally gets angry as they both prepare their Gizmos for battle.

Which will prove their worth in the inventing biz??

11b8v87zwe541.png

maxresdefault.jpg

If Wallace wins, His comeback will probably be something like:

"Oh yes, it seems I proved my Hypothesis Gromit: Crackers and Cheese any day will always keep the Engineeir's knickers down at bay, eh lad??... Lad??... Hang on... (Eats cracker like a Heavy as Spy disguised as Gromit just cowers in fear)"

If Engie wins, He probably just roasts his country in his usual cheeky way like:

"Gotcha you Tea Sipping Buck Toothed Lab Rat! Now before you lose the plot I suggest you shut your laughing gear and listen clear, cuz I got a poem for y'all:

What did Shakespeare’s dog say to him when he was taken to the vet?

From the windows
To the walls
Till the Vet
Cuts off my balls.
"

But first we'll see what Wallace has it in him first then I'll create the thread for it.
I don't know lad, those Moon Rocks on "A Grand Day Out" were unlike any I've seen on photos, also he could cut them with a butter knife. Maybe resistance to food poisonning. You think the explsion in the end of the film that robot tanked could scale to Wallace?
Maybe the material he uses can somehow cut through moon rocks. Not only posioning like the material of the moon is radioactive and he should get resists to cosmic radition and extreme cold.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's literally J Jonah Jameson's Ford's age. Yet he doesn't look too old neither.

You know speaking of TF2, if all goes according to plan then Wallace might go up against Uncle Dane (Engineer). Two inventing chaps disscussing which is better in a sandvich, Cheese and Crackers, or Bacon? It gets heated as Engie proceeds to throw the cracker at his machines leaving not even a crumb left, Wallace distarught tries being initally nice and offers Engie some family Wenslydale and a good tasty recipe of Tea... Engie doesn't like Wenslydale so he shoves the cheese in the tea then proceeding in vaporizing it with his Pomson 6000. Wallace finally gets angry as they both prepare their Gizmos for battle.

Which will prove their worth in the inventing biz??

11b8v87zwe541.png

maxresdefault.jpg

If Wallace wins, His comeback will probably be something like:

"Oh yes, it seems I proved my Hypothesis Gromit: Crackers and Cheese any day will always keep the Engineeir's knickers down at bay, eh lad??... Lad??... Hang on... (Eats cracker like a Heavy as Spy disguised as Gromit just cowers in fear)"

If Engie wins, He probably just roasts his country in his usual cheeky way like:

"Gotcha you Tea Sipping Buck Toothed Lab Rat! Now before you lose the plot I suggest you shut your laughing gear and listen clear, cuz I got a poem for y'all:

What did Shakespeare’s dog say to him when he was taken to the vet?

From the windows
To the walls
Till the Vet
Cuts off my balls.
"

But first we'll see what Wallace has it in him first then I'll create the thread for it.
Maybe JJJ is Omniman in disguise after retiring

I would put my money on Engie cause he's a way better figher with pretty good expirience and better suited arsenal. He and the other mercs managed to pull a draw on armies of robots of themselves forcing
hq720.jpg

Maybe the material he uses can somehow cut through moon rocks. Not only posioning like the material of the moon is radioactive and he should get resists to cosmic radition and extreme cold.
I guess butter is very tough in Wallace's world like in... Oh yeah those reasistances too
OH there's already is probably a great speed reaction feat from the Were Rabbit movie, Gromit and maybe even Were Rabbit Wallace viewed the golden carrot shot by a rifle in Slow motion.

The firearm might be around Supersonic+ maybe higher depending on how fast they reacted, etc.
That's pretty impressive, it defenetly needs a calc
Massive Bump. Above me I found something notable probably.
This ain't nth compared to your other massive bumps. I put that feat on the calc request

Maybe JJJ is Omniman in disguise after retiring
Bump.

Could be, he altered the timeline maybe, Ford is one smart lad.

I would put my money on Engie cause he's a way better figher with pretty good expirience and better suited arsenal. He and the other mercs managed to pull a draw on armies of robots of themselves forcing
hq720.jpg
Yeah, Though who knows what he may have up his sleeve. I've yet to see Wallace Regen but if anything if nothing was equal then depending what speed stat the gun feat has then Wall could blitz the hell out of Engie. But Suerly TF2 mercs are faster then that are they? I mean Pyro reaction feats with Airblast are allowed, so that means - I found some game changing things in this area:

1. How fast are Engie's sentry rockets?

2. Apparently Pyro can deflect Demo's cannon balls from the "Loose Cannon" At close proximity's like the others, which in order to deflect cannon fire is Supersonic from what I recall.

3. Can deflect the gun based fireball of the Pyro's "Dragon's fury", Fireballs are said to travel this fast.

4. Most impressively, Pyro can apparently deflect some energy based things, like Engie's short circuit, which is described as an "Energy Orb"... Energy can travel this fast.

That last one is crazy and surely given the conundrums of philosophy regarding two certain users will shoot it down, but surely SUERLY those three are acceptable.

Also we hear we can't use in game feats for stats, yet I know fully damn well for a fact verses with some in Game feats are used, you can name a few if you want but they will also somehow argue against it even though there have been cases for others that has no prob in this sort. And most gear are higher then 9-A like the cow mangler hence the title vaporizes cows, which from what I recall was an astonshing 8-C+, that was somehow not accepted even if thats its literal purpose. And if it is argued they don't even scale to half of a weapon it at least shows the TF2 verse are pretty well armed verse then a 9-A and maybe the Robots can take these shots?

If we go in game, Solider does rocket jump with this if I recall as does Pyro with some of the Flame Guns he has.
Yes. He is an inventor, after all:

Gotta become well equipped.

4rpe02.jpg

DleVS2sXcAAoQFC.jpg

That's pretty impressive, it defenetly needs a calc
Yeah who knew a 60 year old Bald headed Brit man could literally blitz us in seconds is ******* scary. But like the Lupin and Grasshopper feats will not be tended to be picked up in a while, Hey at least its a good shot at it.
This ain't nth compared to your other massive bumps.
I mean I'm trying at least. XD

Also here's something cursed I found along the way, well actually it was a long time ago but here we go... Of course my reaction if I ever saw that IRL would be two things: PTSD, And then the 'hammering' point of its existence.

And heaven forbid, I see Wallace and Gromit Rule 34.

sfi1hc3jewz41.jpg

dduc197-97a40a8a-af1f-4521-83e3-b16a6c3b4744.jpg

We can use this format now eh lads?:

images

Last edited:
Bump.

Could be, he altered the timeline maybe, Ford is one smart lad.
True, another space-time traveller, fabric unravaller. Also he's friends with Rick who has lots of experience with that kind of stuff
Yeah, Though who knows what he may have up his sleeve. I've yet to see Wallace Regen but if anything if nothing was equal then depending what speed stat the gun feat has then Wall could blitz the hell out of Engie. But Suerly TF2 mercs are faster then that are they? I mean Pyro reaction feats with Airblast are allowed, so that means - I found some game changing things in this area:

1. How fast are Engie's sentry rockets?

2. Apparently Pyro can deflect Demo's cannon balls from the "Loose Cannon" At close proximity's like the others, which in order to deflect cannon fire is Supersonic from what I recall.

3. Can deflect the gun based fireball of the Pyro's "Dragon's fury", Fireballs are said to travel this fast.

4. Most impressively, Pyro can apparently deflect some energy based things, like Engie's short circuit, which is described as an "Energy Orb"... Energy can travel this fast.

That last one is crazy and surely given the conundrums of philosophy regarding two certain users will shoot it down, but surely SUERLY those three are acceptable.
And then some user says that if Engies weapon are LS because they energy based most energy manipulators would get rating and it gets rejected...damn
In another thread I've found feats for a character who outright states their LS & are made out of pure energy. Other characters can react to energy projectiles from that character and keep track of them when travalling in a formless energy mode. So far no progress
Also we hear we can't use in game feats for stats, yet I know fully damn well for a fact verses with some in Game feats are used, you can name a few if you want but they will also somehow argue against it even though there have been cases for others that has no prob in this sort. And most gear are higher then 9-A like the cow mangler hence the title vaporizes cows, which from what I recall was an astonshing 8-C+, that was somehow not accepted even if thats its literal purpose. And if it is argued they don't even scale to half of a weapon it at least shows the TF2 verse are pretty well armed verse then a 9-A and maybe the Robots can take these shots?

If we go in game, Solider does rocket jump with this if I recall as does Pyro with some of the Flame Guns he has.
How does that even make sense when there're so many characters who get most stats from gameplay!?
Yes. He is an inventor, after all:

Gotta become well equipped.

4rpe02.jpg

DleVS2sXcAAoQFC.jpg

Yeah who knew a 60 year old Bald headed Brit man could literally blitz us in seconds is ******* scary. But like the Lupin and Grasshopper feats will not be tended to be picked up in a while, Hey at least its a good shot at it.
At this point this kind of staff is normal. There's a bald toothless greek man way older than Wallace who can end the world whenever he wants, make a god of destruction shit themselves, end the world whenever he want and most impressively of all, killed a god-like naked guy
ca003aace3c8d81df6f5d97e3107520ac5b9d401.jpg

I mean I'm trying at least. XD

Also here's something cursed I found along the way, well actually it was a long time ago but here we go... Of course my reaction if I ever saw that IRL would be two things: PTSD, And then the 'hammering' point of its existence.

And heaven forbid, I see Wallace and Gromit Rule 34.

sfi1hc3jewz41.jpg

dduc197-97a40a8a-af1f-4521-83e3-b16a6c3b4744.jpg

We can use this format now eh lads?:

images
At least you're persistent unlike some higher ranked users
Dear god, no! W&G got the Cat in the Hood 3d treatment
You had to mention that RULE...If we weren't part of the list of potential members to ban before, we probably are now
unknown.png

so I just finished watching all of the short films from A Grand Day Out to A Matter of Loaf and Death didn't take that long and was very easy to find on dailymotion

Wallace is at the very least street level and the very most Small Building in the short films physically

Wallace has a lot of street level feats both physically and durability wise Wallace on daily basis tanks a fall from the ceiling to the floor, slid down from a ladder at a pretty fast speed with no harm done to him, Ko'd an old lady by just throwing a piece of bread (3:00), threw himself up a decent bit (3:38), comparable to Gromit who can tank getting hit by a shovel (22:32), Stronger than Shawn who busted a plank (0:46)

Wallace also has a couple of wall level feats once he tanked a hit that created a hole in the shape of himself in a wall (23:52), Tanked around 12 sheep, and Gromit falling on him (18:21) which would weigh around 1920.51 kg he also lifted this before slipping on some soap, Comparable to Gromit who tanked crashing into a warning sign (20:51), and fought Preston who tanked getting hit by Gromit's plane which is strong enough to bust through steel and brick walls (24:00), Gromit also busted a window (21:03)

Small building comes from a single feat where he tanks a large explosion unharmed (25:15) maybe that plane feat is also could be 9-A due to a large amount of steel destroyed and how it was destroyed because busting steel is really strong

some other things like ls which as I mentioned would weigh 1920.51 kg Class 5

now some of the power and abilities Wallace showcases

Peak Human maybe superhuman characteristics, Toonforce, Preparation (often creates inventions for In a short amount of time), Genius intelligence (once made a rocket out of scrap), Vehicular mastery (can drive his motorcycle well, flew a rocket, flew with a hot air balloon), Spaceflight (with the rocket), Surface Scaling (With Techno Trousers), Adhesive manipulation (with porridge canon)

so yeah

so I just finished watching all of the short films from A Grand Day Out to A Matter of Loaf and Death didn't take that long and was very easy to find on dailymotion

Wallace is at the very least street level and the very most Small Building in the short films physically
Honestly Street is a huge nerf; Wallace may just be borderline up there on the Wall spectrum instead of street, And whatever he'll end up in at peak potential. Not just because one of the first W&G shorts has his moon kicking ball feat I showcased earlier proves him being surprisingly far above street (And according to the wiki, the moon might not even be cheese. Yet this seems ignored), And not only does Gromit have stealth mastery & Martial Arts as he is seen taking the cracker from Wallace's hand and make some karate manuevers; but Gromit can also tank a direct blow from Wallace's "Bully Proof Vest." contraption leaving a large gap the exact shape of Gromit on a door, Wallace was sent flying to a celling, very much conscious as well; even in the Were Rabbit movie its literally shown he gets smacked down by a flipping giant mallet and just casually shrugs it off in what seems to be DAILY.

Like that chap may be old, but he's still got more in him then that.
That was suppodly an LS feat too if I recall.
Wallace also has a couple of wall level feats once he tanked a hit that created a hole in the shape of himself in a wall (23:52), Tanked around 12 sheep, and Gromit falling on him (18:21) which would weigh around 1920.51 kg he also lifted this before slipping on some soap, Comparable to Gromit who tanked crashing into a warning sign (20:51), and fought Preston who tanked getting hit by Gromit's plane which is strong enough to bust through steel and brick walls (24:00), Gromit also busted a window (21:03)

Small building comes from a single feat where he tanks a large explosion unharmed (25:15) maybe that plane feat is also could be 9-A due to a large amount of steel destroyed and how it was destroyed because busting steel is really strong

some other things like ls which as I mentioned would weigh 1920.51 kg Class 5
Yep there we go. That does seem more promising.
Now some of the power and abilities Wallace showcases

Peak Human maybe superhuman characteristics, Toonforce, Preparation (often creates inventions for In a short amount of time), Genius intelligence (once made a rocket out of scrap), Vehicular mastery (can drive his motorcycle well, flew a rocket, flew with a hot air balloon), Spaceflight (with the rocket), Surface Scaling (With Techno Trousers), Adhesive manipulation (with porridge canon)

so yeah
Wallace seems to have some adhesive on him already, Maybe even a bit of acrobatics to boot, And he may just be superhuman characteristics in general from what we have shown him to do. In terms of speed initally scaled Wallace to Gromit whom is a beagle and reach a good 20 MPH (Athlethic Human) But are said to reach higher speeds (Who knows what else Gromit chased after that is deemed faster then his breed, he is obviously no normal dog from the following). However they would be much faster then that as Gromit can do this, Gromit also moves fast enough to avoid Wallace's Soccomatic, and most impressievly Gromit and maybe even Were Rabbit Wallace viewed the golden carrot shot by a rifle in Slow motion, Gromit successfully intercepted it and we can see Were Rabbit Wallace cheer from this.

Last edited:
Back