• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wallace Herbertson Canon Conundrum (Wallace and Gromit)

So the Wallace Herbertson profile from the series Wallace and Gromit is a bit weird since it only takes from the curse of the were rabbit movie for some reason yet it also mentions the vast amount of inventions through the years

If you were to truly only take from the were-rabbit movie you'd only put down the four things the anti-pesto van, anti-pesto gear, the bunvac 6000, and Mind Manipulation-O-Matic not the entire catalog of inventions from other sources

also, there isn't really a good reason to not include the other shorts such as a grand day out, the wrong trousers, a close shave, cracking contraptions, and a matter of loaf and death all of these shorts all of these and the movies were written by the same man (nick park) and animated by the same studio (Aardman) so I don't really see why to exclude them from were-rabbit

also the were-rabbit never destroys a house in the movie I don't know where that came from maybe from a game or something

So the Wallace Herbertson profile from the series Wallace and Gromit is a bit weird since it only takes from the curse of the were rabbit movie for some reason yet it also mentions the vast amount of inventions through the years

If you were to truly only take from the were-rabbit movie you'd only put down the four things the anti-pesto van, anti-pesto gear, the bunvac 6000, and Mind Manipulation-O-Matic not the entire catalog of inventions from other sources

also, there isn't really a good reason to not include the other shorts such as a grand day out, the wrong trousers, a close shave, cracking contraptions, and a matter of loaf and death all of these shorts all of these and the movies were written by the same man (nick park) and animated by the same studio (Aardman) so I don't really see why to exclude them from were-rabbit

also the were-rabbit never destroys a house in the movie I don't know where that came from maybe from a game or something
So what do you suggest that we should do here?

I feel like it's just a way of explaining the verses continuity. But I don't think separation of each feels right, unless it's from videogames but I also heard they had comics.
I have played the games and the were rabbit game can most likely not be used since it takes its own liberties with the story that deviates from the movie

project zoo however is in its own adventure that builds on the universe so maybe feats from that one can be used

So what do you suggest that we should do here?
I'll make a list of what should be added and fixes in it let's start with powers

Vehicular Mastery (Wallace has piloted a rocket ship, participated in a high-speed chase to save some sheep) Preparation (Once made a rocketship in a short amount of time which was capable of reaching the moon within minutes) he should receive powers via his inventions to go over them. Wind manip (Via Bunvac) Fire manip (Via Turbo Cook) Mind Manipulation (Via Mind Manipulation-o-Matic) Spaceflight (Via Rocketship) Adhesity Manip (Via Porridge Canon) Surface Scaling (Via Technotrouers)

Wallace himself should be Wall Level possibly higher due to things such as him kicking this ball on the moon which yielded this much which I a half accepted calc this dude probably forgot to come back to add a link but here it is he's also been sent through a wall and a ceiling, as well as Gromit, was fine after being sent through a door there is a chance for higher tiering since Gromit can tussle with Preston a robot that could stop Gromit's sidecar propellers which are strong enough to bust through steel and brick walls as well as Wallace tanking this massive explosion to talk about inventions it should be higher than him since these things are capably harming him and the were-rabbit doesn't destroy buildings in the film we see it lift and throw a large tree and bust through a lot of glass once but that's probably his highest feats

Speed-wise Wallace scales to Gromit who can keep up with a very fast model train the fastest model train was capable of moving at 12.45 m/s Superhuman so yeah his fastest invention is the rocket ship that was capable of reaching the moon in minutes also the were rabbit form was able to outspeed the anti pesto van

LS Wallace was once able to carry 12 sheep which would weigh a total of 1920.51 kg Class 5 and the were rabbit was capable of dragging around the pesto-van

I think intelligence can be buffed to supergenius due to him being able to create a full functioning rocketship out of mere scraps in his garage in a single night

so yeah that's what I think should be added if we add the other shorts to this

maybe however neither calc has not been accepted and I think Wall Level + is the end that will more likely get accepted for the steel calc don't know about the explosion and project zoo could potentially host higher feats which I see as canon
Man if only I had my computer working again lads/lasses, I would have also done Wallace and maybe Gromit. The only profile I did was 2003 Cat In the Hat that overall seems fine and I have yet to see added on this site (Maybe adjustments are needed like the profile picture needs to be PNG'd).

personally, I think the one on the w&g wiki would be a better replacement for him the were rabbit doesn't have any official renders aside from toys

speaking of things that don't affect scaling I think things like adding how his inventions work such as the porridge canons and bully proof vest (most offense heavy inventions) into notable attacks maybe add a gif in there which we could probably find using this RT to find these gifs

I wrote up a little summary of him a while ago wrote "Wallace Herbertson is the kind-hearted, simple-minded, inventor who often creates new contraptions to make convenience in his life although usually, these inventions tend to fail due to the high complexity of these inventions contrasted to the small inconveniences in life"

a quote I think would be good is "No cheese, Gromit! Not a bit in the house!"

maybe add all of his odd jobs I have some written down such as Inventor, Baker, Exterminator and Owner, Window Washer, Landlord

so yeah personally I want to make calcs for the were-rabbit to see if he could potentially still slip into 9-A possibly his size, throwing that tree, and potentially busting through a large section of glass

Last edited:
Okay. Superhuman digestion seems fine then. I am not sure about resistance to poison though.

Okay. Superhuman digestion seems fine then. I am not sure about resistance to poison though.
The moon's dust is very toxic a replica showed that it was toxic enough to kill up to 90 percent of the lung and brain cells exposed to it
Have any of the calculations that I linked to above been evaluated yet btw?
none of the calculations have been evaluated yet

Would somebody be willing to ask here for evaluations instead, considering that no calc group members seem interested in helping us out here?

I probably overthought how to word the feats but here are my suggestions to be added to the current profile

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence (Has created highly complex inventions in a single day), Vehicular Mastery (has piloted a rocket ship, participated in a high-speed chase on a motorbike), Toon Force, Superhuman Digestion and Resistence to Poison Manipulation (Was able to eat a piece of the moon with no ill-effects), Air Manipulation (The BunVac 6000 is able to suck multiple bunnies at a time and was able to suck up a man), Fire Manipulation (The Turbo Diner shoots out a large flame in order to light candles), Adhesity Manipulation (The Porridge Canon launches large volumes of porridge that are capable of sticking onto people), Mind Manipulation (The Mind Manipulation-o-Matic was able to to make a rabbit act like Wallace), Spaceflight (Created a rocket ship), Surface Scaling (Via Technotrousers) | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (Type 0), Wind Manipuation (Was capable of roaring with enough force to blow off the wig of Victor Quatermaine), Natural Weaponry (Able to chew through steel with it's teeth), Enhanced Vision and Hearing, Vibration Manipulation (Shook the Anti-Pesto Van by stomping his foot)

Attack Potency: Small Building level (Comparable to Gromit who is capable of trading blows with those that can harm Wallce), higher with inventions (His inventions tend to be capable of harming him weather intentionally or unintentionally) | Small Building level (Stronger than before)

Speed: Superhuman (Comparable to Gromit who is capable keeping up with high-speed model train) far higher with inventions (Traveled from the earth to the moon in a short period of time with the rocketship) | Superhuman (Faster than before)

Lifting Strength: Class 5 (Was able to lift 12 sheep which would weight 1920.51 kg) | Class 25 (Carried and threw a massive tree)

Striking Strength: Small Building Class | Small Building Class

Durability: Small Building level
(Withstood an explosion that created a large hole in a wall) | Small Building level (More durable than before)

Stamina: Athletic (Capable of catching rabbits for an entire day and night on a regular basis, works on inventions for entire days and nights) | Superhuman (Is capable of eating large amounts of vegetables and keep running for entire nights)

Standard Equipment: Hammer | None
  • Optional Equipment: Motor-Bike, Anti-Pesto Van, Anti-Pesto Gear, Bun-Vac 6000, Mind Manipulation-o-Matic, Porridge Canon, Technotrousers, Bully Proof Vest, 525 Crackervac, Soccamatic, Rocketship, Trolley 13, Snowmanotron
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. Created a rocketship in a single night with just what was laying around in his garage with the assistance of gromit, Created sentiant AI by accident on two occasions, Ran a very successfully humane pest control service | Animalistic. Doesn't show any sign of human intelligence and acts sheerly on instinct

Weaknesses: A tad gullible. | Gold.

so that should be it unless if the comics show more promising feats but those are a bit hard to find scans for and is a bit more obscure of the w+g canon

Some of the spelling (sentiant -> sentient, resistence -> resistance) needs to be improved, and his inventions should preferably be listed under a separate powers and abilities tabber, but except for that it seems fine and uncontroversial to apply to me.

On second though, "At least Genius in terms of inventions. Average in terms of common sense." seems more warranted than a straight "Extraordinary Genius".

On second though, "At least Genius in terms of inventions. Average in terms of common sense." seems more warranted than a straight "Extraordinary Genius".
Well by that; Doof would have had that by now, Or Dexter/Stewie Griffin who didn't know some of the most basic stuff. Kinda unfair to say.

For Wallace he is Naive, but not a complete idiot, building a functional rocket FROM TRASH presumably IN A DAY amongst creating sentiant AI by accident on two occasions, are absolutely NOT the most simplest things on paper to do realistically for just a nerfed Genius level. Like most including Elon ******* Musk take months, if not EVEN MORE maybe, to do what the Chad Wallace has done.

Also we don't have it yet, but according to the user Neko (I'm just gonna start calling him this now, Nico maybe) One of his games are connected straight to the series, Wallace actually has shown using his gadgetry for more combative purposes which is a must. I could play it more personally myself, but my laptop and the Hotspots that support it are out of commission sadly.

Last edited:
I updated my current post, I seriously didn't know Wallace could create AI by improbable means!! Holy shit imagine if he actually expanded all of his tinkering into an actual business!!

Back