• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Daily Object Show: END-ing It On A Strong Note

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ironic this is supposed to be my first CRT of the year even though it's covering series finale material that would've been deserving to cover by the end of 2023 but couldn't due to time constraints. Anyways, I know it's been a few months since TDOS has concluded, but now I figured it would be the time to give this a beautiful morning with upgrades featuring stuff from the last season.

Ability Additions
Computer
Evil Computer Supreme
Immeasurable Speed Upgrade

During Computer and Evil Computer's final fight with each other, they end up fighting so fast that they actually travel back in time before going back to the present. This is very blatantly Immeasurable speed, which should scale to everyone since even non-Super Object characters like Plus could keep up with Evil Computer Supreme.

Evil Computer Supreme Multiplier + Scaling

As established in the finale of TDOS Beach Battle, Evil Computer is able to absorb the powers of those he kills. That being said, he kills much more people in the series, all of whom scale to Computer (Who scales to 16.88 exaFOE). As seen in TDOD:END 4, Evil Computer pretty much confirmed that he killed every contestant except for the Season 1 contestants, which is a total of 26 contestants (Tiny Tacos are 4 contestants in one). Combining that number with the 5 Super Object-enhanced villains he killed, as well as killing base Evil Blood Bag in the finale, Evil Computer is essentially 32 times stronger than before, which is 540.16 exaFOE. This pretty much scales to the Super Object forms of Computer, Blood Bag, Card, Cringe Pill, Scat, and Water Bottle since all of them were able to keep up with and harm Evil Computer Supreme.

Last edited:
Meets criteria for Immeasurable by the looks of it. And the rest looks good to me as well.

Can you prove that the power of the computer absorbs all the energy of the contestants and can use that much power in one attack?

Can you prove that the power of the computer absorbs all the energy of the contestants and can use that much power in one attack?
Evil Computer outright states that he would be able to rule the planet if he had 5 times the power, which he would obtain by killing the Super Object-enhanced villains. In fact, this is pretty much backed up by the creator of the series that he takes the powers of those he kills. When the villains were eventually revived and purified, Cobalt Blue stated that they had lost their powers in the process, which is the result of being killed and having their powers absorbed by Evil Computer.

I can see this as proof for a likely rating at the absolute least, but seems fine overall for a direct rating.

Immeasurable Speed Upgrade

During Computer and Evil Computer's final fight with each other, they end up fighting so fast that they actually travel back in time before going back to the present. This is very blatantly Immeasurable speed, which should scale to everyone since even non-Super Object characters like Plus could keep up with Evil Computer Supreme.
That isn't an immeasurable speed feat. Super Computer and Evil Computer Supreme were fighting while going through portals, so it counts as portal creation. The footage that you showed didn't demonstrate that the characters were fighting "so fast" that they did the feat, it just showed them fighting while going through portals, with both of those details being separate, yet happening simultaneously, and not necessarily related to speed. I watched this series, and I didn't see additional context that could lead you to believe that this feat is speed based or is a moment where the characters completely transcended time in some way, rather than just being a feat of traveling through time via portals. If there is proof, then it would've been a good idea to present it instead of just claiming that your idea is "very blatantly" the case.

Super Computer and Evil Computer Supreme were using finite speed to fight and travel to different object shows through those time travel portals, like how some characters used a time machine to create time travel portals in previous episodes, or how Airplane can somehow time travel in the same way, possibly by having timeinium put in her like with the time machine. Also, Evil Computer Supreme didn't react fast enough to stop the time machine from being used against him during TDOS: Evil Never Dies 2 - "All the Time in the World", and didn't react fast enough to stop Tablet Pen from using a portal to only travel space, during TDOS: Evil Never Dies 3 - "That Century Old Tale", with the latter being an instance that Evil Computer Supreme considered as impressive, so he captured Tablet Pen to weaponize him and adjusted him to be capable of creating portals for dimensional travel, as explained during the finale, TDOS: Evil Never Dies 5 - "Showdown for a New World". These suggest that Evil Computer Supreme doesn't have immeasurable speed, but is able to travel dimensions under specific circumstances, like when he somehow only gave "slight adjustments" to Tablet Pen's portal creation so it could be upgraded from planetary range to multiversal range. Tablet Pen would've had no value to Evil Computer Supreme otherwise. At the end of the combat through time sequence in question during the finale, Super Computer and Evil Computer Supreme can clearly be seen exiting a portal, from which they proceeded to move at finite speed when falling.

Even making a portal via sheer speed doesn't count as immeasurable speed. A character using their speed to create a wormhole to time travel from point 1 to point 2 is more likely evidence of them being faster than light and as a result being able to distort space-time, not evidence of them being faster than the entire universal temporal dimension which contains all points in time. As explained by the standards of the VS Battles Wiki on the Speed page, characters with immeasurable speed "have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right".
Meets criteria for Immeasurable by the looks of it.
My previous paragraphs explain how the feat doesn't meet the criteria. The revision proposal was seemingly an overestimation of what the characters were doing, unless there's more proof that I don't know about and that was excluded from this thread's original post.

Even making a portal via sheer speed doesn't count as immeasurable speed. A character using their speed to create a wormhole to time travel from point 1 to point 2 is more likely evidence of them being faster than light and as a result being able to distort space-time, not evidence of them being faster than the entire universal temporal dimension which contains all points in time. As explained by the standards of the VS Battles Wiki on the Speed page, characters with immeasurable speed "have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right"
It is immeasurable when something travels from point A to point B when t is undefined. You don't need to necessarily go back to the start and the end of time, all you need to do is break the s=d/t formula in a way that it leads to undefined results that can't be measured. Computer and Evil Computer essentially do just that, and it wasn't from a portal Evil Computer made prior, because in the very scene where they go to the past, you can see a portal open up above Cobalt Mountain after they crashed that was never there before, implying it was actually through sheer speed that made them go back to the present. This is pretty much the reason why Super Friends Superman has Immeasurable speed.

It is immeasurable when something travels from point A to point B when t is undefined. You don't need to necessarily go back to the start and the end of time, all you need to do is break the s=d/t formula in a way that it leads to undefined results that can't be measured. [...] This is pretty much the reason why Super Friends Superman has Immeasurable speed.
This can still be achieved through finite faster than light travel, which my evidence supports the idea of. There are many characters that have done similar feats, yet aren't ranked as immeasurable on the VS Battles Wiki, for the reasons I'm describing. The Speed page describes: "However, traveling to different time periods through movement is a common feat in fiction that often leads to inconsistencies and has been done via FTL travel or running laps around the earth faster than it rotates. This can lead to characters being assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability. This should preferably be evaluated case by case.". If the feat was speed based, then in accordance with your example about the Super Friends version of Superman, the speed of Super Computer and Evil Computer Supreme would be ranked as "up to Immeasurable by attacking fast enough" in addition to a slower rank before it. The two clearly don't travel that fast by default, hence why the time machine and Tablet Pen had any importance in this story. Those are examples of the "inconsistencies" that the Speed page describes.
Computer and Evil Computer essentially do just that, and it wasn't from a portal Evil Computer made prior, because in the very scene where they go to the past, you can see a portal open up above Cobalt Mountain after they crashed that was never there before, implying it was actually through sheer speed that made them go back to the present.
My claim is that Evil Computer Supreme has means of multiversal travel using specific means such as portals. What you observed doesn't imply speed more than it proves portal creation. That's what it means for a character to make "a portal open up [...] that was never there before". That's why I presented the footage, along with other information that supports the idea that this is portal creation.

The thread overall, excluding the immeasurable speed upgrade, seems reasonable, so I agree with those parts. I don't have any other objections than the one that I already did.

Back