• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wallace Herbertson Canon Conundrum (Wallace and Gromit)

I have replied. As I said on the blog, I don't think the argument of self destruction is particularly compelling, since a destroyed spacecraft is, more or less, still just a spacecraft with a hole. It could mean plenty of things in this context. If we don't see the wreck, then I'd rather use this as a "possibly" rating.

I have replied. As I said on the blog, I don't think the argument of self destruction is particularly compelling, since a destroyed spacecraft is, more or less, still just a spacecraft with a hole. It could mean plenty of things in this context. If we don't see the wreck, then I'd rather use this as a "possibly" rating.
Alright sure the current profile for Wallace is small building level due to the calc linked I’m fine with listing it as possibly due to how we don’t see it would you use the low end or the high end btw?

Better then nothing huh lads?
Yeah! building level W+G makes me want to put Gromit against Deku for some reason

I'll compile any other notable feats from WOI and mainly inventions I'm a bit iffy on giving wallace the guns from project zoo mainly because he never uses them he gives them to Gromit to utilize in the variety of levels in the game

Back