• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wallace Herbertson Canon Conundrum (Wallace and Gromit)

Stamina: Athletic (Capable of catching rabbits for an entire day and night on a regular basis, works on inventions for entire days and nights) | Superhuman (Is capable of eating large amounts of vegetables and keep running for entire nights)
Honestly Wallace's stamina should be higher then that. Borderline Superhuman given his casual exertions in doing complex thinking in a single day, surpisingly spry for pushing 60, and crazy shit he survived including some potentially severe burnings from what I remembered (Burnings take a lot of effort to keep going from, which was labelled at Incredibly High), the Were-Rabbit is definitely High (Higher depending if we take the already Base Wallace burning seriously)...

Actually come to think of it more, what is the lowest to highest possible stamina rating there is aside the more overpowered unconventional Godlike or Limitless ones?? There should be a label for that.

Last edited:
On second though, "At least Genius in terms of inventions. Average in terms of common sense." seems more warranted than a straight "Extraordinary Genius".
Personally, I stand behind my ranking of extraordinary genius and I'd say above average for common sense

Extraordinary genius mainly because several of his inventions have been made in a single day and with just the scraps laying around his house most notably the rocketship which in the real world can take five years which Wallace did in what appears to be under a day with just the assistance of his dog

I'd say above average since Wallace has shown good entrepreneurial skills since he has held several successful businesses such as a baking company, humane pest control business, and a window-cleaning business as well as good quick thinking skills notably when he was able to stop a speeding bike in order to save Piella from potentially danger

Personally, I stand behind my ranking of extraordinary genius and I'd say above average for common sense

Extraordinary genius mainly because several of his inventions have been made in a single day and with just the scraps laying around his house most notably the rocketship which in the real world can take five years which Wallace did in what appears to be under a day with just the assistance of his dog
Pretty much.
I'd say above average since Wallace has shown good entrepreneurial skills since he has held several successful businesses such as a baking company, humane pest control business, and a window-cleaning business as well as good quick thinking skills notably when he was able to stop a speeding bike in order to save Piella from potentially danger
I mean Extraordinary Genius wasn't far off to put as overall describing as a scarily capable strategic lad in spite of his aloft personality. Knowing one of my Childhood characters I didn't always pay as much attention to through out the years that Wallace was actually THIS capable amazes me and feel very proud in a way. Oh and I that chase, Wallace has been shown to be fairly agile for pushing 60.

Also what game you mentioned where Wall had Combative Gadgetry again? The Project Zoo one?

Pretty much.

I mean Extraordinary Genius wasn't far off to put as overall describing as a scarily capable strategic lad in spite of his aloft personality. Knowing one of my Childhood characters I didn't always pay as much attention to through out the years that Wallace was actually THIS capable amazes me and feel very proud in a way.

Also what game you mentioned where Wall had Combative Gadgetry again? The Project Zoo one?
Yeah in the game Wallace gives Gromit a banana gun a gun that can shoot bananas strong enough to destroy doors, a porridge gun that shoots porridge at high speeds, and a veggie bazooka that launches vegetables at high speeds

I'm waiting on the ok to add project zoo related media to the profile I see this game as an extended canon comparable to how we add comics to something such as Megamind or Spongebob

Yeah in the game Wallace gives Gromit a banana gun a gun that can shoot bananas strong enough to destroy doors, a porridge gun that shoots porridge at high speeds, and a veggie bazooka that launches vegetables at high speeds
His Food guns can fire in spurts, if he shoots ya? It's gonna hurt!
I'm waiting on the ok to add project zoo related media to the profile I see this game as an extended canon comparable to how we add comics to something such as Megamind or Spongebob
Agreed.

Okay. That makes sense. It is very low level for an Extraordinary Genius though. Perhaps "At least Genius, likely Extraordinary Genius" would be more fitting and precise? Above Average for his common sense seems fine.
Well by that; Doof would have had that by now, Or Dexter/Stewie Griffin who didn't know some of the most basic stuff. Kinda unfair to say.
Doctor Doofenschmirtz does in fact have a Below Average in terms of common sense rating, given that he is such an extreme idiot savant.

Stewie is uncertain, as he displayed extreme levels of deductive intelligence when talking with his psychiatrist, for example. He just seems very inexperienced in certain areas.

Bump.
1629349_boredrabbit_mario-luigi-a-grand-day-out-feat-wallace-gromit.png

4-A to 3-C Wallace and Gromit confirmed.

Don't derail please.
I mean I don't want the thread to die.
(as this plays in the background) "Crackin'-a-spaghetti, Luigi!"
And some jolly good laughs at least lad.
Is somebody willing to add what has been accepted here?
But yeah the profile needs to be made, I recommend this profile image. The quote?: Something that describes him best, sure cheese, but I currently can't find a REALLY notable one.

Yes, that is probably fine. Thank you for helping out.

alrighty then! I've applied the powers and abilities to a tabber
Cool, I think you're missing some though.

I think Wallace had acrobatics at some point with the chase he had with the the big lady that sunk the ballon travel thing (forgot her name) he also has limited adhesive manipulation on his own via licking his hands got stuck to his car and perfectly jumped across.

Speaking of the big lady, LS could increase as Wallace in said chase has held her. As stated before she was hefty enough to have sunk one of those big traveling ballons.

Cool, I think you're missing some though.

I think Wallace had acrobatics at some point with the chase he had with the the big lady that sunk the ballon travel thing (forgot her name) he also has limited adhesive manipulation on his own via licking his hands got stuck to his car and perfectly jumped across.

Speaking of the big lady, LS could increase as Wallace in said chase has held her. As stated before she was hefty enough to have sunk one of those big traveling ballons.
The two ability additions look fine Wallace has shown the adhesity manip and acrobatics here and further support of acrobatics can be seen in the first scene beginning scene of the were-rabbit film here

The two ability additions look fine Wallace has shown the adhesity manip and acrobatics here and further support of acrobatics can be seen in the first scene beginning scene of the were-rabbit film here
Yeah those.

The hefty lady said her sheer weight alone sunk a traveling ballon, thought it would sort of upgrade Wallace's LS as in that chase he has held her. Don't know how heavy those are though they look like big structures.

Last edited:
Back