• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wallace Herbertson Canon Conundrum (Wallace and Gromit)

I restored the edit, but you need to explain/justify the reasons for the speed in a better way within the profile page.

So, how about range? It wasn't between stamina and standard equipment after having just looking up a page.
Oh yeah, still think Wall has slightly higher stamina then that, but yeah that too. Well alone despite being spry, he's only standard of course and sadly he's not much of a Martial Artist (Though given his tinkering he might as well) However via some of his projectiles of course it increase... Several Meters perhaps; which is why I now ask if anything else notable comes from Project Zoo as Wallace/Gromit is in possession of DK style weaponry and then some, maybe like any other power up in game; Wallace may have invulnerability amongst other amps?

Last edited:
So, how about range? It wasn't there between stamina and standard equipment after having just looking up a page.
Do you mean that there is no Range statistics section in his page? If so, that needs to be corrected. Would standard melee range be appropriate?

Do you mean that there is no Range statistics section in his page? If so, that needs to be corrected. Would standard melee range be appropriate?
That's what I said. ._.

But that is of course physically. With his inventory however is definitely at a larger distance; question is by how much??... And how effective¿

That's what I said. ._.

But that is of course physically. With his inventory however is definitely at a larger distance; question is by how much??... And how effective¿
I kinda just realized that I might have accidentally deleted the range section on his profile so whoops but anyway base Wallace is definitely just Standard Melee Range while his inventions would be Several Meters since inventions like the bullyproof vest can extend from a floor to a ceiling which is a distance of 10 feet or 3.048 meters and porridge canons have shown to be able to launch across a factory room

I kinda just realized that I might have accidentally deleted the range section on his profile so whoops but anyway base Wallace is definitely just Standard Melee Range while his inventions would be Several Meters since inventions like the bullyproof vest can extend from a floor to a ceiling which is a distance of 10 feet or 3.048 meters and porridge canons have shown to be able to launch across a factory room
Neato. You also said he had a coconut Bannana GUN somewhere that you said so his range is even bigger. So overall Wallace has Weapon Mastery and by any chance he has anything else regarding weaponry or items/hax?

Okay. That seems fine to apply then.

Thank you. Is there anything else left to do here?

Okay. Tell me here when I should close this thread.

That would be a very thematically weird matchup.
Can't blame you but for some reason that came to my mind. Both are middle aged bald headed masters who like to "Cook" a variety of things.

I don't know how a Plot Sypnosis would go, but if I had to: Wallace in his mail stumbles upon a perfected property which turned out to be meth from a guy named "Heisenberg" Which turned out had their deliveries mixed in as Wallace was expecting Wenslydale to cook his famous 99.9% perfected Crackers on. He knew people like these are bad news so he arms himself, and a canister of Were Rabbit Hulk Juice just in case as a last resort; much to Gromits concern. The day came and loud banging was heard, Wall who was at the top floor looks out of the window and it was the man with glasses and hat "Heisemberg" yelling for his "Best Meth Created yet" and came just as armed, with a man with a Beanie was waiting in the car playing a PSX...

"Gromit lad; I want meh cheese back, and I will not break the code of honor to Lady Tottington to quarrel with bad people... If anybody else appears or if I'm going to kick the bucket, either way you know what to do."

(Gromit salutes and has spare weapons lying around too)

If Walt doesn't fully acknowledge Wallace, Walt would need more then poisoning; though weaponry is a must obviously.

Last edited:
I was thinking frank west but he's wall tier but probably will do engineer and battle will take place in a junkyard
Oh yeah! I even had a Plot Sypnosis somewhere with that! But Walt does have weaponry on the 9-A line, they might need help with the BB verse too btw and Walt possibly may have Small Building from one feat that came from an episode.

Frank may be too haxed though.... probably which is why I said if Wallace is dripped with any other crazy hax?

Last edited:
What does the tweet say? I have blocked my Twitter access.
The tweet is about how a new Wallace and gromit film is coming out
Anyway, can somebody remind us what we currently need to do here please?
I guess extended canon material such as games like Wallace and Gromit project zoo which is a game that expands the series lore about the character feather McGraw who after escaping his conviction that followed Wrong Trousers where he takes over a zoo to create a diamond mine

The game would give Wallace added equipment and further intelligence feats as he made a gun from a telescope parts and a couple of screws and potentially a higher tier for the inventions as this vegetable bazooka was capable of breaking through a large padlock

The tweet is about how a new Wallace and gromit film is coming out
Okay. That's great news. I really liked the old W&G stories.
I guess extended canon material such as games like Wallace and Gromit project zoo which is a game that expands the series lore about the character feather McGraw who after escaping his conviction that followed Wrong Trousers where he takes over a zoo to create a diamond mine

The game would give Wallace added equipment and further intelligence feats as he made a gun from a telescope parts and a couple of screws and potentially a higher tier for the inventions as this vegetable bazooka was capable of breaking through a large padlock
Okay. As long as the game is part of the official continuity, it is probably fine.

Oh yeah there is one more facet of what I'm pretty confident in being canon which is the educational TV series World of Invention

The highest feat in that series that I was able to find in it so far is Gromit tanking the destruction of the rocket ship from Grand day out and being perfectly fine afterward
Damn the machine was literally ashed! That does usually lead to something big like around Building+ maybe but it's a guess, I just remember ashed machinery reaches that.

Damn the machine was literally ashed! That does usually lead to something big like around Building+ maybe but it's a guess, I just remember ashed machinery reaches that.
Yeah! I’m pretty sure WOI is canon while it’s a lot more different as it’s educational it makes references to previous films, still portrays it’s characters accurately as well as it’s still made by aardman and nick Park so it most likely is despite the change in format

I calc'd the feat and was able to get Building Level To Building Level+ this would scale to these character's durability and AP as they scale but also inventions as they were able to create this level of destruction with the self destruct button

I forgot to also mention the calc I made for project zoo scales to inventions and dura as you can actually shoot Wallace with this to his mild annoyance

I calc'd the feat and was able to get Building Level To Building Level+ this would scale to these character's durability and AP as they scale but also inventions as they were able to create this level of destruction with the self destruct button

I forgot to also mention the calc I made for project zoo scales to inventions and dura as you can actually shoot Wallace with this to his mild annoyance
Thank you.

@DMUA @Psychomaster35 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to evaluate this and then tell us here please?

@Mr._Bambu @Damage3245 @Armorchompy

Would any of you be willing to evaluate these calculations and then tell us here please?

Bambu had a criticism of the feat that being we don't actually see the destruction it could be a hole

I believe since Wallace hits a self destruct button causing the rocket to explode implies the full destruction of the rocket since the purpose of such a button would be to cause the destruction of the rocket

Bambu had a criticism of the feat that being we don't actually see the destruction it could be a hole

I believe since Wallace hits a self destruct button causing the rocket to explode implies the full destruction of the rocket since the purpose of such a button would be to cause the destruction of the rocket
@Mr._Bambu

Would you be willing to comment again in the blog please?

The other one that I linked to above also still needs to be evaluated.

Back