• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

why is there too many naruto fanboys ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen a lot of fanboys

some claim naruto can take on goku

some even down play goku

i have seen people said him to be universal

heck i even saw people down play other

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Every verse has their wankers/downplayers. It's just expected when you have a passionate fanbase as large as Naruto, Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC, etc
yeah but i have seen naruto have the most fanboys

This is a spicy thread ƒîƒîƒîÂ

But yeah ideally, you don't want to say such a thing about a fanbase by saying they have a lot of "fanboys"

Kamenriderblaze said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Every verse has their wankers/downplayers. It's just expected when you have a passionate fanbase as large as Naruto, Dragon Ball, Marvel, DC, etc
yeah but i have seen naruto have the most fanboys
Oh heck no, you see the shit that Dragon Ball and Marvel fanboys can say?????

The quantity of fan boys =/= the audacity of shit said fan boys can say.

I know someone who believes Voldemort is the strongest character in all of fiction, and that the Accio spell is light speed because of an off-the-wall comment J.K. Rowling made in her blog in like 2016.

A Stoned Orc said:
The quantity of fan boys =/= the audacity of shit said fan boys can say.
I know someone who believes Voldemort is the strongest character in all of fiction, and that the Accio spell is light speed because of an off-the-wall comment J.K. Rowling made in her blog in like 2016.
To back you up, a recent user named Green Cyan was one person but he made more outlandish wank towards characters than 99% of all Naruto Fanboys

What gets me is that sometimes it isn't conciously them trying to wank. They're just people that believe any arguement that confirms their bias.

Green Cyan and that Voldemort dude are totally just wanking for the sake of wanking I'm pretty sure, if the latter isn't outright trolling (he once said Voldemort could beat characters like Composite Superman and The One Above All, but would possibly lose to Itachi Uchiha, because Black Zetsu said Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror were "invincible/unbeatable").

Forget Naruto, why the hell does dragon ball have so many fanboys? it's one of the cringiest series ever imo.

Well those kinds of people will always be there and talking to them is like talking to a wall, take Bleach for example, not long ago someone make Yhwach goes against Hakumen and everyone said it's a total stomp in Haku favor, but he just keep it going on and on, which make us sick

Nobody234 said:
Well those kinds of people will always be there and talking to them is like talking to a wall, take Bleach for example, not long ago someone make Yhwach goes against Hakumen and everyone said it's a total stomp in Haku favor, but he just keep it going on and on, which make us sick
This. Hakumen solos the trio verse or even Terumi's hax too much for them. I still love naruto :p

Depending on which Goku they're talking about, Naruto can actually beat him. Saiyan Saga and beyond would murder him though.

And worse wank exists in other verses. I've seen people unironically say Mister Mxyzptlk can beat Yog-Sothoth, True Darkseid is High 1-A, Xeno Goku is 1-C etc.

Even Jubei stomp Bleach and Naruto verse tbh and don't let me start on Kamen rider cause they stomp so hard it's not even funny

Yeah, 5-A is more than enough to give Naruto and Bleach verse a lot of problem then there's his multiversal hax, passive and resistances which makes him really hard to kill and anything he does just become a bad news for them, Jubei manage to stomp Yhwach back when he's still low5-B and then there's a battle of low 5B hazama against tier 2 BB and he won just cause of his passive alone, in short Blazblue verse is busted in term of hax

One question tho : Arent we usually ban hate thread like this ? Because it may caused us to get reported to the Fandom (company) ?

Anyway, you guys can just let all those slide. If they have such opinions then let them be. Or invite them to this forum and having some friendly civil discussion :3 that's all

Nobody234 said:
Yeah, 5-A is more than enough to give Naruto and Bleach verse a lot of problem then there's his multiversal hax, passive and resistances which makes him really hard to kill and anything he does just become a bad news for them, Jubei manage to stomp Yhwach back when he's still low5-B and then there's a battle of low 5B hazama against tier 2 BB and he won just cause of his passive alone, in short Blazblue verse is busted in term of hax
Oh yeah! You're right how could I forgot about Hazama vs BB yandere xD.

Our Boi Yuuki Terumi has already 1-C then soon 1-A will be banned for match because of 1-A with his Hax. Green haired Gilgamesh is wayyyy betterrr than Yellow haired Terumi is too arrogant and Saber's husband

BB is slowly but surely turning into fighting game counterpart of SMT, if they somehow break the 5A cage (which i can see happening in the future) they really gonna become FG SMT, anyway i'm gonna stop now

Nobody234 said:
BB is slowly but surely turning into fighting game counterpart of SMT, if thet somehow break the 5A cage (which i can see happening in the future) they really gonna become FG SMT
Yep! Our hope BB will being 1-A enough and top strongest in verse.

Thumbs up and I Respect you!

(im black dont attack me) when black panther came out you had black twitter/facebook thinking okoye can beat wonder woman lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back