• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Zi-O Subjective Reality Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
A little revision for Tokiwa Sougo, Kamen Rider Zi-O. Courtesy to @Omazio2019, who have provided the scans.

I will refer to the scans by number, from top to bottom.

Kamen Rider Zi-O Worldview​

First, let us go through the context of each scan and what we can interpret from it:

(1) An interview with Shirakura, producer of the series, states that there are multiple timelines within Kamen Rider Zi-O.

(2) Zi-O's time travel logic is that when A and B are traveling through time, both of them may not be in the same timeline. So if A met B in the past, B will see A as a new acquaintance. In other words, A is traveling to another timeline.

(3) Decade's motorbike can traverse across different spacetimes, such as parallel worlds, etc.

(4) In Zi-O cosmology, time and multiple worlds exist on a single axis. So, multiple worlds would run on a single timeline.

(5) & (6) In Geiz Savior's history (the green line), the parallel world of Kamen Rider Kikai created in Sougo's dream is fused into Geiz's timeline.

To summarize, there are multiple timelines in Zi-O's cosmology, and traveling to the past will take you to another timeline. This means that a timeline can have multiple worlds running on the same axis.

Sougo's Subjective Reality​

In Zi-O Episode 24, we learn that Sougo has the ability to make his dreams into reality, which is why, as previously stated, he unintentionally created the world of Kikai.

The episode 24 guide also states that the battle takes place on multiple axes, and Sougo is converging them into one.

契約者もいなければ、どこから現れたのかもわからないアナザーキカイ。
こんなアナザーライダーは初めて……というか、そもそもアナザーライダーと言えるのか? 「得体が知れない」とオーラが評したのも当然。
逆にそれだからこそ、スウォルツと白ウォズは、アナザーキカイからキカイウォッチを取り出すことができると踏んだようです。
一方、ソウゴが開花させた力にオーマジオウを見たツクヨミ。そこまで割りきれないゲイツ。
追試の追試に追いこまれ、勉強しなきゃいけないはずのソウゴは、なぜかやっぱり夢の世界に。だが、そこ2121年の未来では、仮面ライダーキカイが暴走し――

盛りだくさんというか、しっちゃかめっちゃかというか。
現在のバトルと未来の夢、同時進行する複数の軸が、一本に収束していく24話。
オーラを含めた一同が、かりそめの大同団結。ソウゴ・ゲイツ・白ウォズ、3大ライダーの同時変身も、たぶん最初で最後。これだけの布陣をもって挑むアナザーキカイ打倒作戦とは?
そしてラジオに導かれた仮面ライダーキカイの旅はどこにたどり着く……?

『ジオウ』という番組が目指してきたひとつの到達点が、早くもやって来ます。
すべての謎が解き明かされたとき、ちょっと背筋が寒くなるかもしれません。時節柄、暖かくしてご覧いただければ!

Another Kikai has no contract, and we don't know where it came from.
This is the first time I've seen another rider like this...or rather, can you really call it another rider? No wonder Aura commented, "I don't know what it is."
On the contrary, it seems that it is precisely because of this that Swartz and White Woz decided that they could extract the Kikai Watch from Another Kikai.
Meanwhile, Tsukuyomi is impressed by the power that Sougo has unleashed. Gates cannot be divided that far.
Sougo is forced to take a make-up exam and is supposed to be studying, but for some reason he ends up in a dream world. However, in the future of 2121, Kamen Rider Kikai goes out of control -

or should I say, there are a lot of things going on?
In the 24th episode, multiple axes of the current battle and dreams of the future converge into one.
All of us, including Aura, are united in a great unity. This is probably the first and last time that the three major riders, Sougo, Gates, and White Woz, will transform at the same time. What is the strategy to overthrow Another Kikai with this many lineups?
And where will Kamen Rider Kikai's journey led by the radio lead to...?

One of the goals that the program ``Zi-O'' has been aiming for is quickly approaching.
When all the mysteries are solved, you might feel a little chill down your spine. It's seasonal, so please stay warm and watch!

From scan (5), the green line indicates that Sougo has fused the world of Kikai into Geiz's Revive timeline; therefore, this will give him a 2-C rating via Subjective Reality.

TLDR;​

• Kamen Rider Zi-O's cosmology states that a timeline contains multiple worlds.
  • Sougo will get a 2-C rating by affecting Geiz's Revive timeline.

Last edited:
I agree with the subjective reality, however, 2-C would only scale to his powers. I don't think base Sougo is physically 2-C.

No problem, I also think this is one of Sougo's abilities, because it is his dreams that come true, including when he dreams of meeting shinobi.
I agree.

I agree with the subjective reality, however, 2-C would only scale to his powers. I don't think base Sougo is physically 2-C.
Basically, as omazio said, 2-C subjective reality won't scale to him physically, it will have its own key.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread. 48 hours have passed, and we have 3 staff members permission; this can be added now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back