• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who truly deserves "master swordsman" on their profile?

Sam is 65.875 megatons while Theresia is > 23.5987864 megatons and even higher with reid (~ 2.75x > advantage for Sam)

Basic Advantages (stuff I noticed on profiles):

Sam has speed amps (blade mode = 10x iirc and has quickdraw which is > blade mode)

Sam has LS advantage (class G Vs class 5)

Theresia has range advantage (kilometres Vs tens of metres)

Theresia could potentially prevent him from healing (idk if her regen neg has worked on mechanical stuff and how different nanopaste is compared to average regen)

Theresia could potentially prevent Sam's blade from using its Dura neg properties (prevented attacks that go through things however idk if it is comparable to Sam's blade which does so through vibrations)

Theresia's aura may hamper Sam's capabilities (makes people him feel on fire, like surroundings are shaking and induces fear however Sam's profile states he has pain resistance naturally and through nanomachines suppressing pain as well as hormones which could counter the fear aspect too)

Theresia will know all of the perfections and imperfections of his sword considering the fact that it is only a cybernetically enhanced blade that was passed down through generations (probably outskills him based on previous rezero threads I read 😹😹)

Theresia has better stamina

Who is the fraud?

SamueL (voting for Theresia):
Fraud Saint (Voting for Sam): 4 (Epiccheev, Lonkitt, VortechsTG, DaReaperMan)

Last edited:
Theresia doesn't seem to have the resistance to take hits from Sam's sword.

seems like Sam just slashes vaguely in their direction and they fall into pieces

Just wanna mention first that Theresia actually upscales from 23.5987864 megatons, and even higher assuming she has Reid, so the difference is more like <2.79x.

She can block dura neg attacks with her sword due to its indestructable nature that can even defend against spacetime hax that ignore the laws of physics. Her Blessing should also prevent the nanopaste healing.

Theresia will percieve a white ray in her vision that is guidance from the Sword God, if she traces that ray with her sword she will surely kill her opponent

The speed amp makes things difficult for her, she likely would be forced on the defensive, but dealing with a far faster opponent can be done by Ram via skill and analytical precog. Theresia would also still be able to block or dodge thanks to her indestructable sword, a-precog, and instinctive action.

Not voting rn, wanna see how the discussion goes.

Just wanna mention first that Theresia actually upscales from 23.5987864 megatons, and even higher assuming she has Reid, so the difference is more like <2.79x.
Thanks
She can block dura neg attacks with her sword due to its indestructable nature that can even defend against spacetime hax that ignore the laws of physics. Her Blessing should also prevent the nanopaste healing.
Is there any reason why the sword would defend against Dura neg from matter hax (subatomic level) since it defended against spacetime Dura neg? Imo I'm not sure.

Does the blessing work on healing meant for repairing cyborgs (if so then scans) or am I misunderstanding nanopaste healing?

Is there any reason why the sword would defend against Dura neg from matter hax (subatomic level) since it defended against spacetime Dura neg? Imo I'm not sure.
Maybe? The dura neg hax does just utterly destroy what it touches due to being timestopped + unable to experience change, erasing targets, and the sword is explicity called indestructable due to being magic & holy and whatnot.

I'm not certain though.

Does the blessing work on healing meant for repairing cyborgs (if so then scans) or am I misunderstanding nanopaste healing?
I'm assuming that nanopaste repairs flesh right? If it replaces the flesh itself with tech then idrk. There are people made from steel and whatnot in her verse that her Blessing should presumably work on, though.
Divine Blessing of the God of Death: Slashes imbued with the Divine Blessing's power leave cursed wounds that are unable to be healed. It also increases the closer she is to the target, and she can even reopen wounds others have if they are close enough and were originally inflicted by her. If the wound expands so does the effect of the Blessing, if the wound was a light cut on the finger and the target cut off said finger this new wound becomes the target of the Blessing. The effects disappear if she dies.
Demi-Beasts (亜獣 Ajū) are any number of organisms that are a cross between flesh and inorganic objects, with weapons like axes or spears protruding from their bodies and have their origins of creation from the Sin Archbishop of Lust.
Steelfolk (鋼人): The Steelfolk are a unique type of race and very unlike other races. They're rarely seen on the surface as they mostly travel underground, and they're additional a race that's different in mentality and hard to communicate with.

I'm assuming that nanopaste repairs flesh right? If it replaces the flesh itself with tech then idrk. There are people made from steel and whatnot in her verse that her Blessing should presumably work on, though.
The nanopaste repairs damage done to cybernetic parts, like if a car repaired itself so I don't think flesh is involved.

I'll try and find some MGR and Rezero supporters tomorrow

Sam can't regenerate damage to his head right? If so I definitely think Theresia takes this based on her insane skill level.

The dragon sword is able to withstand the matter destroying attacks that Reinhard uses and normally destroys other weapons so it should work fine for blocking.

We can't say if she'd be able to stop the regeneration of mechanical parts. With the existence of beings like Mogro it's highly likely but I still don't think it's fair to use in a matchup.

Ok, but Sam has a 10(?)x speed amp he spams, how in god's name is she supposed to be able to hit him in the first place? your skill means jack if your enemy is speed blitzing you and cuts you into a 100 pieces before you can even move your body.

i seriously can't see how she wins this, Sam starts with an amp that lets him speed blitz.

Far less skilled characters (Ram) have dealt with far greater speed gaps with skill. Theresia can also boost her perception to percieve the world in slow motion to assist further.

I assumed this is why the match is not a blitz-stomp in the first place.

Far less skilled characters (Ram) have dealt with far greater speed gaps with skill. Theresia can also boost her perception to percieve the world in slow motion to assist further.

I assumed this is why the match is not a blitz-stomp in the first place.
they don't have the reactions to deal with a 10x speed boost, and even then, you can't assume that slow motion ability can slow down enough to cover a 10x gap without proof.

i seriously can't see how she wins this, Sam starts with an amp that lets him speed blitz.
ReZero characters comparably skilled have dealt with far greater gaps in speed through sheer skill alone. It's a bit of a controversial feat but the mods did agree it's fine in the end. In general ReZero characters are crazy skilled.

ReZero characters comparably skilled have dealt with far greater gaps in speed through sheer skill alone. It's a bit of a controversial feat but the mods did agree it's fine in the end. In general ReZero characters are crazy skilled.
if the mods agreed to i'd assume it'd be on the profile, and it's not.

Theresia is so far beyond the character that performed this feat that they aren't even considered to be in the same dimension of skill.
thats cool and all, but by the profile Theresia literally does not have the reaction speed to react to Sam attacking them.

thats cool and all, but by the profile Theresia literally does not have the reaction speed to react to Sam attacking them.
The thing is Ram was depowered to human levels and was still able to keep up with a supersonic opponent. ReZero characters just have such an insane ability to read the tide of a battle and their opponent and use that information in the perfect way possible.

Petelgeuse attacks with an invisible danmaku. Not just invisible, it can't be sensed or precoged or anything. And Old Wilhelm was still able to dodge it just by reading Petelgeuse's expressions and how the air hung around him. That was with a small fraction of the skill that Theresia has. As was Ram's feat as best as we can tell (and as is accepted on the wiki).

There's no way around the fact that Ram was able to dodge a character way faster relative to her than a 10x difference. It happened and it was accepted as a valid feat.

The thing is Ram was depowered to human levels and was still able to keep up with a supersonic opponent. ReZero characters just have such an insane ability to read the tide of a battle and their opponent and use that information in the perfect way possible.

Petelgeuse attacks with an invisible danmaku. Not just invisible, it can't be sensed or precoged or anything. And Old Wilhelm was still able to dodge it just by reading Petelgeuse's expressions and how the air hung around him. That was with a small fraction of the skill that Theresia has. As was Ram's feat as best as we can tell (and as is accepted on the wiki).

There's no way around the fact that Ram was able to dodge a character way faster relative to her than a 10x difference. It happened and it was accepted as a valid feat.
And im telling you it clearly Isn't an accepted feat. if it were, the profile would allow them to actually do that. make a CRT and get a separate rating for their reaction speed so that feat can be used. right now they literally cannot do what your saying they can do due to inefficient reaction speeds.

If it's a real feat, it shouldn't be hard to add onto the profile, so please do me a favor and do that because right now what your saying is simply not possible according to their profile.

And im telling you it clearly Isn't an accepted feat. if it were, the profile would allow them to actually do that. make a CRT and get a separate rating for their reaction speed so that feat can be used. right now they literally cannot do what your saying they can do due to inefficient reaction speeds.

If it's a real feat, it shouldn't be hard to add onto the profile, so please do me a favor and do that because right now what your saying is simply not possible according to their profile.
It is a skill feat not reaction speed. It already is on Ram's profile. Are you saying it should be added to everyone who scales above her?

It is a skill feat not reaction speed. It already is on Ram's profile. Are you saying it should be added to everyone who scales above her?
im saying the profiles should make some goddamn sense. if she can sense and fight against someone more than 10x faster than her that's a reaction speed feat which needs to be on the profile.

It isn't a reaction speed feat, I don't believe it scales to any stat at all, since she was explicitly nerfed to human level at the time. It was achieved via intuition and talent.

It isn't a reaction speed feat, I don't believe it scales to any stat at all, since she was explicitly nerfed to human level at the time. It was achieved via intuition and talent.
Technically, this just apply to Ram then, not Theresia right? Like, think about It.🤔
She does the feat while

Technically, this just apply to Ram then, not Theresia right? Like, think about It.🤔
She does the feat while
Ok, i write a whole paragraph to why the Ram feat don't really scale to people, but the thing got send to the void i guess, and i am lazy to re-write.

Sam can't regenerate damage to his head right? If so I definitely think Theresia takes this based on her insane skill level.
Sam in series died to a deep cut from raiden (he's human everywhere besides one of his arms) so if she can cut deep enough then healing won't really help. I'm guessing nanopaste heals the suit he's wearing and yeah a headshot should probably oneshot him.

The dragon sword is able to withstand the matter destroying attacks that Reinhard uses and normally destroys other weapons so it should work fine for blocking.
Is the matter hax comparable to Sam's which is on a quantum level? If so then fair enough otherwise idk if it will work.
We can't say if she'd be able to stop the regeneration of mechanical parts. With the existence of beings like Mogro it's highly likely but I still don't think it's fair to use in a matchup.
If she goes for killing blows like headshots or deep cuts to his body ic then healing won't help so I don't think it's a big deal whether we run with regen neg or not.

I seriously hate that Ram feat, even after it's accepted it's still causing headaches.

The profiles aren't yet complete, will have to go through basically every skill/warrior feat, scale it to comparable people and people above, ie being able to sense intent, dodge attacks they can't see, detect invisible things etc, which is a pain...

The supporters are welcome to help, but Theresia does indeed scale to Ram's feat.

Sam is pretty nuts in skill, but yeah i can see why Theresa would have the advantage.

What I can't see is her doing is realizing that clashing Swords with Sam is a really, REALLY bad idea, cause it only needs happen once and she is sushi, especially since HF blades have a lot longer of range then they appear..

Keep in mind, her White line things are for where she needs to hit for Victory, NOT where she shouldn't hit. at all costs.

But whoever wins, it would be High-diff

It literally destroys the matter itself and leaves a vacuum in its place so yeah it's comparable.
Seems fair enough, I'm assuming this is from the Reinhard profile since I read it and it pretty much said the same thing when I went to his matter manip section.

Back