• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly fine, re-looking at the Cecilus Wrath IF stuff though, it says he can kill invisible things, it doesn't say intangible, so idk about NPI for that. Slashing through fire too probably doesn't count, you would need something like Arakiya's body being fire, and yet she still takes damage from him.

Things can get a little semantic with soul feats, ie Priscilla was able to affect Geuse's soul within Subaru, and her Yang Sword can reach anyone as long as their soul hasn't been destroyed, but i wouldn't be surprised if others thought it was just NPI, i have seen it happen before, i am neutral to it.

I do also agree anyone as skilled as Wilhelm with a sword should get NPI due to the UES via the Flow Method.
I agree with this take.

You have to give them the link Satella, so they can find more easily.

Hmm, here's only been neutrality towards soul hax for Priscilla from staff.

I should note that Satella performs the exact same feat as Priscilla- kicking Petelgeuse out of Subaru's body, and it is accepted as justification for Soul Manipulation.

Satella has had soul manipulation for years, I just tagged that Geuse feat on when I was updating the profiles recently.

In other words it could also just be a NPI, I personally think soul manipulation works in both cases, I just said I think it's possible others think it's NPI, nobody has done that so far though

Hmm, she can use Soul Marriage as well which is further evidence, but that might need to wait for the Od/Soul/Gate/Mana revision.

I guess I'll just add NPI to her profile for now then? If exclusive neutrality means it can't be added? It's ultimately not that important I suppose.

Hmm, she can use Soul Marriage as well which is further evidence, but that might need to wait for the Od/Soul/Gate/Mana revision.

I guess I'll just add NPI to her profile for now then? If exclusive neutrality means it can't be added? It's ultimately not that important I suppose.
No, I completely disagree with this. It is absolutely Soul Manip and the one mod who has spoken on the topic agrees.

I do also think that burning a soul out of a body should be soul manipulation. She did not physically interact with Petelgeuse, she pointed her hand at Subaru and burned him out of the body.

There is no physical interaction, so arguing this was NPI makes no sense to me. Grabbing or cutting the soul would be NPI, not burning it with magic while it's still in the body.

Eh, if that's the take & other staff don't disagree then I guess I'll just add it then.

I think everything has gotten either accepted or rejected now, all that's left is to apply- thanks.

Looks like i have no choice then, gonna have to remove the time stop with my own CRT.
Or atleast give the possibly rating. 🤷

Lmao

Anyway, i also agree that is Soul Manipulation 👍

Not sure If we should use the game as evidence trought, but since It was written by tappei, is fine

because they're the only active re:zero supporters i presume

just like me with DS i guess

missed ya'll, if you do remember my *** that is

if you don't then this is kinda awkward....
I do? Is been less than a month, don't worry about It.
I also follow the KY Discussion thread.

The new chapter literally says the Yang sword burns the soul lmao 😭
These two quotes, yes?

一太刀触れれば、その魂まで焼き尽くされるヴォラキアの赫炎。 - Arc 8 Chapter 27 "Berstetz Fondalfon"
一太刀浴びれば、魂を焼き尽くすまで燃え上がる『陽剣』の焔。 - Arc 8 Chapter 27 "Berstetz Fondalfon"

and here it comes, that one random fact that i thought was a fact turned out to in fact be a fact just on a later date
"pretty sure Yang sword could burn souls"
Tappei saw my comment and decided i was goddam right

and here it comes, that one random fact that i thought was a fact turned out to in fact be a fact just on a later date
Tappei saw my comment and decided i was goddam right
Well, I mean, it was a fact it just wasn't stated "The Yang Sword burns souls."

i am just ahead of times
satellaTheWoe

AP: human level

durability: human level

speed: human level

LS: human level

powers and abilities : future sight (can predict facts)

Well, I mean, it was a fact it just wasn't stated "The Yang Sword burns souls."
honestly they should let common sense be allowed on this wiki
like there are so many stupid things i have encountered that can be solved with using 2 of your brain cells but that wouldnt be wiki standards

honestly they should let common sense be allowed on this wiki
like there are so many stupid things i have encountered that can be solved with using 2 of your brain cells but that wouldnt be wiki standards
That's an oversimplification and makes it sound like it wasn't factually provable as soul manipulation.

The Yang Sword's ability is to burn/cut whatever it wants to, hence why it can pass through people without even harming them, cause it cuts only what the user wants.

We just know this extends to the soul itself now.

And no Reinhard has soul hax resistance, only that other sword which i forgot, could potentially destroy his soul.

The Yang Sword's ability is to burn/cut whatever it wants to, hence why it can pass through people without even harming them, cause it cuts only what the user wants.

We just know this extends to the soul itself now.

And no Reinhard has soul hax resistance, only that other sword which i forgot, could potentially destroy his soul.
ah, so there is something that can hurt him, that's a shock

mf is the author's love child so it's really suprising

well then, can it one tap reinhardt?
or did the auhtor pull some kind of bs to make him immune to it?
Well you can't hit him for one, and even then he resists soul hax due to his magic resistance (Juli) and temporary resistance to Sirius.

He could be threatened by the soul-killing Life Sword Zeam, but WoG says he probably would gain a counter. The 10 Swords of Power do not play, it seems.

Well you can't hit him for one, and even then he resists soul hax due to his magic resistance (Juli) and temporary resistance to Sirius.

He could be threatened by the soul-killing Life Sword Zeam, but WoG says he probably would gain a counter. The 10 Swords of Power do not play, it seems.
so there isn't , wonderful

just as i expected, a bonafide author's love child, the unkillable mf who is just there for no reason other than yes

Ok we've derailed enough lol, I'll add soul hax to Priscilla since I doubt there'll be disagreement with those 2 new statements, then I'll add the general additions, and then everything'll be jolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back