• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum okay.

I gonna vote Elaine then, because of what i said before.

• She can telerport out of all Theresia attacks
  • Can snare Theresia limbs with the invisible whires and keep her in place with superior LS
  • Can take her sword using her LS
  • Wounds done by Fenryl will let her bledding for the rest of the match (well, she have enough stamina to keep going, but this gonna wear her down eventualy)
  • And she can also just use Shinsoo to imobilize her
  • And use Shinsoo to increase her speed to dodge attacks
Well okay, need one more vote.

That's not how this works. Nobody voted Incon. "For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes." "A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid."

That's not how this works. Nobody voted Incon. "For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes." "A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid."
It is actually, when a match reaches 7 votes or more for a side, but the tally vote is invalid, this match can be added as Inco if enough time passes.

This match as been ongoing for 2 months, and both argurments are valid.

So this can be added as Inco. Theres some examples of matches like this that i participated when no one voted for Inco, but since the tally vote as like that for a while, it as been added as Inco.

Neither of the quotes you just provided support your claim. In fact, the first does the opposite since it specifies a valid vote, which it then proceeds to say this is not.

Neither of the quotes you just provided support your claim. In fact, the first does the opposite since it specifies a valid vote, which it then proceeds to say this is not.
If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive.
This thread can be classified as this.

And the other rule have a secret, which if the match have more than 7 votes, but not enough to one of the characters can be considered as the winner, this can be added as Inco.
Like this match as added like Inco.
And this one.

Is a secret rule, the valid vote count would just mean more than after 7 votes, this can be added after 24 hours as either a win, loss, or Inco.

This thread can be classified as this.

And the other rule have a secret, which if the match have more than 7 votes, but not enough to one of the characters can be considered as the winner, this can be added as Inco.
Like this match as added like Inco.
And this one.

Is a secret rule, the valid vote count would just mean more than after 7 votes, this can be added after 24 hours as either a win, loss, or Inco.
Alright then. I see. It sounds like the rules are in desperate need of updating.

I actually din't notice this match already have 7 votes till now lol.
I as bump this thread for so long, i finally free.
b62c06f716a838f08db85a92e1e405b1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back