• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's the problem actually, since this feat as done while Ram have no mana, so she was not using flow-mo, that means just Ram can do this specific feat, not the other characters, since they need flow-mo.

It's not that straight-forward I think. To give an extreme example, even without Flow Method Reinhard would obviously be able to perform something far beyond even this example of Ram's godlike intuition and talent- because everyone's (except Reid's) intuition and talent pale in comparison to Reinhard's.

Ram ran out of enough mana to use physical abilities but she's still buffing her mind I guess. She would make sure leave enough mana for herself to survive. She's clearly still using flow method abilities.

Or alternatively maybe they're actually engrained in the od? Still a magic ability then.

Oh yeah according to Beatrice in Arc 2 (and many other sources after), having literally all of your mana drained would just kill you outright. Even running extremely low on mana knocks most people out from what we've seen, like when Reinhard drained Felt.

The fact that it specifically mentions "She’d already run dry of the mana she’d used for physical enhancement", i.e she hadn't run dry of mana not used for physical enhancement, is significant in this context.

Ram ran out of enough mana to use physical abilities but she's still buffing her mind I guess.
The text don't really say that, so we can't assume It.
She's clearly still using flow method abilities.
No?
Still smiling softly, Ram leaped in and drove a knee into the great tiger’s torso. She bounced off hard; the damage to her kneecap was severe. She’d already run dry of the mana she’d used for physical enhancement; now, her body was only as strong as her petite appearance suggested.

Or alternatively maybe they're actually engrained in the od? Still a magic ability then
What you talking about?
Oh yeah according to Beatrice in Arc 2 (and many other sources after), having literally all of your mana drained would just kill you outright. Even running extremely low on mana knocks most people out from what we've seen, like when Reinhard drained Felt.
Ok, I said "zero mana" kinda losely, because i din't mean literal no mana, I just said she was no mana to use flow-mo, not that she don't have mana at the moment.
The fact that it specifically mentions "She’d already run dry of the mana she’d used for physical enhancement", i.e she hadn't run dry of mana not used for physical enhancement, is significant in this context.
Ok yeah, she still have mana to survive, true.

Ram ran out of enough mana to use physical abilities but she's still buffing her mind I guess. She would make sure leave enough mana for herself to survive. She's clearly still using flow method abilities.

Or alternatively maybe they're actually engrained in the od? Still a magic ability then.

bruh… you guys pick a side, is she using mana or not?

It doesn't need to be so black & white I think.

Evidence in the series states that literally totally running out of mana will kill a person as mana is life-force. Even running low on mana will cause lethargy and even fainting or more serious unconsciousness.

Ram is stated to have run out of the mana she uses for physical enhancement- but I don't think that means she was out of mana completely, as even running low on mana would have knocked her unconscious.

It seems most likely that Ram, although unable to enhance her body due to the limits of her body brought on by her disability, was able to use mana to improve her mind similar to how Subaru uses it unconsciously.

This makes it most likely that Ram's feat was one of analytical precog, instinctive action, perception manipulation, or a combination of the three.

That's the last I wanna say in regards to Ram's feat.

It seems most likely that Ram, although unable to enhance her body due to the limits of her body brought on by her disability, was able to use mana to improve her mind similar to how Subaru uses it unconsciously.
That's not mentioned in the text trought.
This makes it most likely that Ram's feat was one of analytical precog, instinctive action, perception manipulation, or a combination of the three.
Considering that the quote is so vague, implying that is one of the three is kinda hard. The text just say It was talent and intuiton, It could be these three, but since analytical prediction is Impossible in that situation, instinctive action and perception manipulation would probally be the answer.

But that's just a feat for Ram, It should't scale to anyone.
That's the last I wanna say in regards to Ram's feat.
This is Fine.

lol

Okay, so every character that is scaling for Ram feat, should get them removed i think, should i make a CRT?

Ram only did this feat while being nerfed, people like Reid should technically be able to dodge infinite speed due to being infinitely over Ram.

I'm assuming you're joking, as Arc 12 is when we'll get Infinite Speed Reid Analytical Precog + IA is only useful as long as you can percieve the opponent.

Reid could dodge Infinite speed attacks (assuming they move in a straight line) from a FTL character, but outright Infinite combat speed is no dice for him.

I'm assuming you're joking, as Arc 12 is when we'll get Infinite Speed Reid Analytical Precog + IA is only useful as long as you can percieve the opponent.

Reid could dodge Infinite speed attacks (assuming they move in a straight line) from a FTL character, but outright Infinite combat speed is no dice for him.
Disagree fra

Back