• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest JoJo's Bizzare Adventure character?

I knew it is not part of his soul or body since it is brought up pretty often in thread about Novel Kars. I was asking about the location of KQ. Maybe I should have asked whether Kars transports KQ with him or not. It would have avoided misunderstanding.

Uhhh, wow. This blew up. I guess that's what I get for playing Smash Ultimate for three days straight.

Just going to point out that while EE is all fair and good, DIO isn't going to open with completely erasing Kars right off the bat. If it were in character for him to do so, he wouldn't have let Giorno and Johnny live after straight up attacking him.

But once HAD performs any sort of reality override shenanigans, Kars will understand and copy TWOH and gain a resistance to it.

It is not guaranteed that except EE, Kars resists all other Reality Warping hax. Also HADIO personallity has been discussed but no one spoke about Kars. It is also important. When he find an intersting ability user, does he wait a bit so his opponent shows him his Stand or does he go directly for the kill (and doesn't care if he missed out an opportunity to copy a good Stand ability)?

Kars is very smart, and would certainly realize the gravity of the situation. He's many points above Dio in intelligence. Chances are he'd be more likely to go for the kill. Worst comes to worst, Bites Za Dusto catches Dio off-guard and resets things for Kars, except now he UNDERSTANDS.

Golfgan said:
When he find an intersting ability user, does he wait a bit so his opponent shows him his Stand or does he go directly for the kill (and doesn't care if he missed out an opportunity to copy a good Stand ability)?
When he fought Dio the first time, he was all about testing his powers aginst him. Seeing how that almost cost them the entire history of the multiverse, he wouldn't try this again. Even if he doesn't know what this DIO can do, he wouldn't take his chances.

Also, he doesn't particularly care about getting new abilities. All he cared in the novel was to finish the mistery with Joji, later revealed that he wanted to find a way to die, and finally, settled on seeing the potential in humanity.

D4C wouldn't be viable, but then again it's D4C Ultimate so even if Dio was to hit him i'd say he could still come back.

And if i'm not mistaken messing with Kars's mind or soul doesn't do much.

Speaking of which why does no one ever remember Dio warping reality without the use of his hands pls his soul stealing feat.

Eitherway, I give it to Kars for understanding.

Pretty sure DIO doesn't go immediately for the erasure or else Jotaro wouldn't have killed him, gotta give it to Kars though versatility

LightinAnt said:
Eh he could have killed the Jojo cast anytime he wanted to
Would have been a really short game then.

Anyone got current votes?

Jayslice said:
D4C wouldn't be viable, but then again it's D4C Ultimate so even if Dio was to hit him i'd say he could still come back.
And if i'm not mistaken messing with Kars's mind or soul doesn't do much.
Can you detail your point about D4C? (Why D4C would survive RO?)

About the potency of the mindhax/soulhax they should scale to his RO. Does Kars resistance scale to that?

LightinAnt said:
Eh he could have killed the Jojo cast anytime he wanted to
He did it, in the end. The thing is RO is fueled by consuming souls. So the whole game was HADIO searching for the corpse part but also needing to collect energy. At the end, he had the other protag fight their friends again so they can reach their peak and produce more energy so that he can go RO full power.

Golfgan is correct.

HADIO did not plan to let them alive actually, is just that Jotaro Corpse part saved everyone from DIO by teleporting them back to Part 2, also lets not forget that his plan was to take the souls of everyone once they were in their maximun power, so fighting them could have been part of his plan to make them reach that point.

Also about BTD saving Kars, I did mention that HADIO teleported everyone that was in Morioh to his world while he was fighting in Cairo and the important thing here is that Morioh is in Part 4 while Cairo is in Part 3, so even if BTD returned Kars from the erasure (which it would not, it would just find a Kars that did not fight HADIO as the fight would happen one hour in the future) HADIO should still be able of using his Reality-Overwrite in them from the Future.

Plus HADIO could just erase Kars in the same way that he erased Funny, erasing him so he does not exist anywhere, which should include past and future and the fact that HADIO could just erase or mind-hax KQ before he used BTD (Since KQ first need to set the bomb in Kira).

And for last, this DIO is actually very careful with his actions:

• He did not fight Funny until he erased every other DIO to make sure that Funny would not be able to use the Menger effect in him.
  • He also erased him from "everywhere" to make sure that he would not comeback with D4C.
  • All the fights in the last chapter of the game were staged by him, so he could take the souls of the Joestars in their max power.
So I doubt that he would take the risk of his opponent surviving and them coming back during his RO cooldown, so I vote for HADIO since Kars Win-con depends in him not getting erased or mind-haxed once the fights starts by DIO.

The above assumes that DIO knows how BtD works in novel standards. Plus, Kars' reactive evo and power mimicry means that not only will he obtain his own version of TWOH, he'll become immune to it upon knowing what it does.

Right. So the moment TWOH pops out, Kars understands and wins. And since Dio doesn't quite abuse infinite speed to go for the kill instantly, Kars wins.

He has copied the only other heaven stand in the series, Made in Heaven. But then again MiH is a fly on TWOH's windshield. Also I don't entirely know the context of Kars getting MiH, weather he evolved it from Whitesnake Ultimate or copied it from Pucci or what because I really need to read that book. Also he interacted with Giorno at some point but I don't really know the context.

TWOH is a fancy Stand but a Stand nonetheless. It's still 8-C physically and is only 2-A with a hax ability. Kars copying TWOH will be nothing new to Kars.

What was the context of his interaction with Giorno where Dio turned Giorno into Part 3 DIO? Was Giorno already dead at the time?

ThePixelKirby said:
Right. So the moment TWOH pops out, Kars understands and wins. And since Dio doesn't quite abuse infinite speed to go for the kill instantly, Kars wins.
For most of HA DIO's hax, he doesn't summon TWOH: BFR, soulhax (and possibly mindhax). Existence erasure seems to be one of the few hax that requires hime to summon his Stand. His soulhax/mindhax can be used by summoning some blue mist that activates on contact. And he can remotely create and control across the multiverse.

So again, how does Kars, D4CU or even KQ not get soul/mindhaxed simultaneaously? Is KQ actually in a pocket dimension?

The Smashor said:
He has copied the only other heaven stand in the series, Made in Heaven. But then again MiH is a fly on TWOH's windshield. Also I don't entirely know the context of Kars getting MiH, weather he evolved it from Whitesnake Ultimate or copied it from Pucci or what because I really need to read that book. Also he interacted with Giorno at some point but I don't really know the context.
Evolved it from the requiem arrow.

The strongest Jojo character is Rohan with prior knowledge and prep time. Cuz he can write on himself and there's virtually no limits to what he can write.

Leaning HADIO tbh. He doesn't mess around with non-Joestars, specifically non-Jotaros. He took Valentine very seriously and erased him across infinite universes without punching him. And there's multiple feats of his where he reality warped without touching.

I do not believe Rohan can write on himself.

It's weird. He actually almost managed to open himself into a book once or twice in the series, but that's something that he really doesn't wanna do.

What moments did he write on himself, or almost manage to?

He has the ability to write on himself. Read Rohan at the Louvre. He dispelled the ghosts of his past by temporarily removing his memories. He also opened himself up when trying to attack Cheap Trick. The only thing he can't do is read his own info.

There is another example that in-character HA DIO acts pretty bloodlusted against non-Jojo/random persons: https://youtu.be/b4BEG5rZdXU?t=5382 here he mindhaxes/snipes Joshu across the multiverse.

So I vote DIO, since no one have provided evidence that Kars, D4CU or Killer Queen resisting getting reality warped.

What's HA DIO best mindhax/soulhax feat?

Kars has a literal "waterfall" of minds times the 32 Kars that now are part of his soul. Plus, he can function without them as shown in the scene with Whitesnake.

Edit: Also, Kars doesn't need to see the stand to copy it's power. He just has to experience it's power and survive. In the whole novel, he never saw D4C, but was bfr'd by it. Later, he manifested the physical form of the stand. Again, he never saw said form. If Dio starts with mind/soulhax and doesn't have the potency to defeat Kars, he will proceed to copy it.

When Kars was struck by Whitesnake, from his head started pouring a bunch of mind and soul discs.

Joji (whose the narrator of the novel), stated that it was like "a waterfall of discs pouring out of it's head, without signs of stopping or slowing down", and whenever Kars stopped walking, "they made a pile".

TacticalNuke002 said:
Leaning HADIO tbh. He doesn't mess around with non-Joestars, specifically non-Jotaros. He took Valentine very seriously and erased him across infinite universes without punching him. And there's multiple feats of his where he reality warped without touching.
Because he knew about Valentine's abilities. Here, he only sees Kars. Why would he go for erasure against a dude he knows "only has AP".

That said, Kars also doesn't know (yet) about what DIO is capable of. However, he does know that "a" Dio was incredibly dangerous to let live. In this circumstance, I don't doubt Kars would start with his own The World.

Also, Kars' time stop works on those with resistance, as he was capable of affecting Novel Dio.

And before you mention infinite speed-time stop, was it ever shown in cutscenes that HA DIO can time stop GER? Because I, for one, don't remember that instance.

Combine that with the fact that Kars has the ap to completetly obliterate DIO, and can even take away TWOH by literally grabbing him and/or Whitesnake Ultimate, and I will give Kars my vote.

What were the 31 Kars doing at that time? Is the reader led to believe the other Kars also have a waterfall of souls?

In Eyes of Heaven, there are only two dozens protagonists. So, on one hand, we indeed don't have feat of him soulhaxing hundreds (though the collective soulhaxing of the 24 guys was done casually while being on another universe). On the other hand, his soulhax is actually reality warping that we only call soulhax to differenciate it from the other applications of his reality warping. So I'm not sure resistance to soul/mind manip without explicit resistance to reality warping is sufficient to resist reality warp.

Another thing, they start 4 kms apart. Does he has a way to know he is fighting DIO?

Back