• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest JoJo's Bizzare Adventure character?

These two are legends. Neither one of them are canon (I mean since JoJo has an infinite multiverse they technically are but let's ignore that), but they still beat almost anyone in their verse. The first two main villains of the franchise, taken to the level of gods.

Rules: The World Ultimate can't activate the Merger Sponge effect. Speed is Equalized. Both characters have knowledge about their universe's version of the other (Novel Kars knows about Novel DIO and HA DIO knows about EoH/Canon Kars) Otherwise SBA.

Jorgekars
HA DIO
Heaven Ascension DIO: 2 (Axl233, Someone who likes to read)
Novel Kars: 2 (ThePixelKirby, TriforcePower1)

Inconclusive: 1 (Iapitus The Impaler)

The Smashor said:
HA DIO t i m e s t o p s i n f i n i t e s
I believe that's getting removed, so it's a matter of can Kars survive the overwrite.

ACT 4 is only MFTL.

GER is getting downgraded from Infinite speed.

Wait, seriously? Well, he can still Time Stop them both while they have time manipulation resistance.

saw the thread that was trying to downgrade GER speed and the reason was just dumb and could have easily be explained,wich im will get into later.

Back to this,im have a feeling with that prior knowledge Kars could end up copying The World Over Heaven since stands are concept from his verse that he already undestanded and experienced before but since speed is not equalised he will probaly end up getting blitzed from start of the match and not be able to do anything.

Dio takes my vote then.

Yeah,but all of his other abilities are Multiversal+ in range.

And he will get the chance to do that first because he is much faster.

If Kars starts with prior knowledge, he literally shows up to the fight with The World Over Heaven. Jotaro was able to defeat Dio with The World over Heaven; Kars certainly could.

Dio is also more cocky and not nearly as intelligent as Kars. On top of that, Dio's Reality Overwrite on the very profile says he needs contact with a target.

All and all, I vote Kars. He'll have so many stands acting at once on top of TWOH, Dio won't have a chance.

Without prior knowledge, I believe Kars takes this purely because Dio's more likely to flaunt and play around, while Kars will instantly realize he's a threat since he's way smarter and go for the kill. If Dio even shows The World Over Heaven, Kars will understand and kill him with it.

Vote Kars high-diff.

Im still vote for Dio.

he is not gonna treat Kars like Jotaro and is gonna try to take him seriously,then he will time stop and erase him and thats a win for him.

DIO had personal beef with Jotaro. Kars is just some male stripper to him. I doubt he's going to take the fight seriously. Kars on the other hand, will.

He, and most knowledgeable JoJo members game ended themselves from the wiki.

Well, I did say most.

To think, JoJos used to be 8-A back in the day and way more spamable.

HADIO should takes this, since he can easily erase Kars using his Reality-Overwrite, which has I must reiterate has Multiversal-range and doesn't need contact:

Lets not forget that he was able to teleport the Joestars and friends to his world while they were in Morioh and once they were there take their souls and Corpse parts while he was fighting Jotaro and Jolyne in Cairo, or that Funny was unable to find another DIO to use the menger sponge effect in him and for last HADIO erasing Funny from all the dimensions.

Also before someone says that there were others DIO's in EoH, don't forget that while HADIO equals DIO for the menger sponge effect of D4C (In the end HADIO is just a Part 3 DIO that won against Jotaro), HADIO and DIO are different to Dio and Diego for D4C (since Dio still as his previous body and Diego is a different person of another "Universe").

And for last HADIO should be able to Time-stop people with resistance since he can TS Jotaro with SP:TWOH in the final fight without him being able to see HADIO moving in the stopped time, but I don't know if we count this feat as valid.

Bites the Dust isn't affected by Kars being hakaied through infinite universes because it doesn't belong to him. BtD then rewinds time back to before HAD erases Kars, giving Kars prep and understanding of how TWOH works.

Kars gets his own brand of TWOH but stronger and now resists TWOH.

Is pink cat inside Kars body or soul? Because if it is the blue mist should affect it too, unless Kars body has a barrier-like property that protects pinkie.

Killer Queen was literally obtained by Kars flexing harder than Kira, causing the Stand to just straight up leave him and join Kars.

Erasing Kars' mind, body, and soul won't affect BtD because it's disconnected from Kars and can act independently.

It doesn't matter. It is clear form the clip shown that the blue mist can kill more than a dozen guys simultaneously by simple contact. So is Cat somewhere inside Kars or not?

Golfgan said:
Is pink cat inside Kars body or soul? Because if it is the blue mist should affect it too, unless Kars body has a barrier-like property that protects pinkie.
The funny thing is, kinda yes. When Kars encountered BTD for the first time in the novel, he used his own body to protect Joji from the explosion, keeping his memory that way when the rewind ocurred.

Also, this same strategy was used on a much grander scale by Dio, when the belly of a country-sized vampire protected the entirety of Britain from Made in Heaven's effect, transporting the whole island through time.

However, this wouldn't stop HA DIO's erasure, since the reason that works in the novel is because of some convoluted thing in the novel where time is experienced by the conscious mind. Since usually people are not councious from what happens inside their body, this part disloges from the flow of time, protecting them from it's manipulations.

Golfgan said:
Is not a part of Kars' body nor soul, no.

Back