• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kars (JORGE JOESTAR) Vs. Heaven Ascension DIO

In character, eh?

Would Dio start with a monologue or toying with Kars or would he go Timestop^2 gg right of the bat?

I don't really know, never played EOH, just saw they both are haxed and both have the same Tier, though I forgot to equalize the speed.

Which DIO key is this cuz second key gives him thought based Overwrite? Also would Kars be able to survive Overwrite and Understand™?

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't Kars' understand like, 4-D from understanding D4C or something?

Whats DIO's Reality overwrite looking like?

unfortunately im a dumbass so i dont know if that puts it below or higher than Understand.

anyways if it doesn't then Kars understands and manhandles dio

if he cant then oop gets deleted

Kars stomped and nothing changed since then.
In character, eh?

Would Dio start with a monologue or toying with Kars or would he go Timestop^2 gg right of the bat?
The latter. Either he time stops and haxes or just directly haxes, which is EE, BFR or Soul Suck (all of these RW based and thought based as well). He has shown to do so when he was against Valentine, where he definitely wasn't joking around or when he directly absorbed the Joestars' souls when he needed it. He just was like that with Jotaro because of the same PIS which hit him already in Part 3, but like the canon counterpart, he gets kinda of Bloodlusted when needed.

Tho Kars just passively understands and destroys him.

Last edited:
Would Novel DIO be a better match?
Novel Dio is dumb, he's not broken overall (Basically canon Dio but everything he has is way higher including his abilities, with some soul hax) but he has a single go **** yourself ability that makes matches with him straight up impossible in basically all scenarios.

Back