• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest JoJo's Bizzare Adventure character?

DMB 1 said:
Also, we seriously need a reality Overwrite Revision.

The justification ion his profile is outdated, and I'm not finding any proof of that ability having any 2-A stuff other than range.
EE across all time counts as a baseline 2-A EE?

EDIT: Replaced the . with a ? since I was intending it as a question.

Like, you mean your erasing something in all points of time? And thw physical universe can be that something as well.

Because that ain't 2-A EE even remotely. Erasing all of time is just your normal 4D erasure.

Also, gonna point out that what someone that can erase a 2-C can also erase a 2-A as well, because hax and AP.

The betrayal. ovo

Don't blame you, lol. It is quite a difficult match. Btw, remember the 18 D4C BFR barrage plus Time Stop Kars reacted against? ovo

Seriously, I genuinely question now, with speed equal, how will DIO even touch him?

Basically, Dio's only win option is to Time-Stop immediately (assuming that such a time-stop will work), and then to touch him with TWoH and to overwrite him immediately.

Otherwise, Kars probably takes it.

I will summarize my points for Kars:

• Skill advantage (by far)
  • Willingness to use his best abilities against opponents he deems dangerous enough
  • Multiple win conditions he will actually exploit
  • In-character advantage ovo
  • Needs only brief exposure to copy DIO's abilities

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Warping reality across an infinite multiverse is 2-A. Regardless, he can already effect 4D objects since he made a universe
No. Its not. Warping the infinite multiverse in its entirety is 2-A. Something less than that it isnt.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
About DIO sniping away. Once again, this was done against oponents he knew beforehand might prove troublesome. Here, he doesn't even know who he is fighting until he goes for him.
The very opposite is true. There are only a few people he fought a mid-close range battle with. Evidence has been shown that he snipped Joshu (mindhax) which there are no evidence he knew anything about. The example of Joshu leads us to believe that DIO probably did the same against anyone he mindhaxed at the begining of the game like Okuyasu, Yukako, Rohan etc. none of which he knew anything about. So it seems DIO's Reality Overwrite can detect Stand user across the multiverse.

You said Kars not copying Made In Heaven after experiencing 36 times its universe resetting can be brushed off as inconsistency. I disagree. It could be that D4C isn't that complex of a Stand compared to Made In Heaven.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that Kars won't ever be able to copy TWoH. But I disagree that Kars would instantly understand this Reality Warping from a single random soulhax.

Here's my stance on Kars' copying DIO: either the soulhax does carry strong sign of warping reality and in this case Kars doesn't resist it because he doesn't resist reality warping... or the soulhax indeed manifests itself as just a soulhax, Kars 'll resist it but, just like with Mad In Heaven, won't understand much.

In the first case DIO wins. In the second case, DIO using his multiversal perception sees Kars resists. In this last scenario, if DIO isn't already in his pocket universe or doesn't plan to retreat quickly, I agree that problem could arise for him. Otherwise, DIO may very well have 36 (maybe 35 since he used up his soulhax) other opportunities to imagine a Reality Warping hax that would kill Kars.

Joji understood MiH in the literal same scene it was introduced. Kars is way smarter than Joji. It's just an inconsistency, must likely for plot reasons (Kars starts the novel already having MiH).

DIO running off to a pocket dimension won't stop Kars from following thanks to D4C.

And even still, Kars doesn't need to copy TWOH to win, as I've already covered.

Doesn't Joji has some crazy Marie Sue ability from being is the singularity or whatnot? Either way this seems more like of a feat in favor of Joji than in favor of Kars. Also if Joji has power mimicry someone should add it in his profile.

Kars can chase DIO with D4C, I can agree, but does he have multiversal+ perception and how potent it is? Because it's like finding a needle in haystack.

I agree Kars doesn't need to copy TWoH to beat DIO. That's why I think it is a high difficulty win for DIO. DIO has many way of messing up. And I agree that if he decides to act stupidly or out of curiosity he has high chance of losing.

But even if DIO opens with a regular soulhax that Kars resists, his second attack will certainly have Reality Warping in it. And I'm not talking about his multiversal+ Existence Erasure which, I agree with you, may need close-mid range. But Kars has no resistance to Reality manip, so multiversal+ Reality Warping is not necessary for DIO as any form of Reality manip 'll be more than sufficient.

Back