• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think it will reach 850-880 million by the end of its run. Still will be in the top 10 2019 box office movies because the only 2 movies I know will overtake joker is frozen 2 and rise of skywalker. Even if jumanji 3 outpaces joker, joker will still be in the list

I saw it yesterday. Wonderful film. It was creatively done and such a joy to watch.

What I like is that it was it's own film. With it's own style. It wasn't trying to force itself into some conceived world. It created it's own world.

I'm posting further thoughts about Joker movie here.

Multiple things were taken away from Arthur's life.

His Present: his clown job.

His Past: The "truth" with his mother

His Future: hot african woman not actually into him.

His self of reality: when he realized the hot African woman wasn't together with him but it was in his head.

His morals: when he killed three guys on the subway.

His Dream: to become a comedian.

Arthur lost a lot. It wasn't simply "one thing."

Pretty subjective. Disney cheated with Avengers Endgame to pass Avatar by releasing it twice.

How is that relevant lol

Also I'm pretty sure Avatar also had an extended cut released as well

It wasn't a relevant but I was just in a different headspace when I commented.

"Avatar's second theatrical release was not an attempt to snag the title of the highest grossing film of all time ÔÇÆ it had already dethroned Titanic and become the first film to make over $2 billion at the box office when its original theatrical release came to a close. Instead, Avatar's re-release came eight months after its theatrical debut, and over four months after its release on DVD and Blu-ray."

But what else could be best picture besides Joker?

Back