• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Joker (Post-Crisis) vs Lusamine (Pokemon)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, may as well try this out. Okay, so these two... Oh boy! Normally I don't bother with DC stuff, but knowing how much of a freaking lunatic Lusamine is, I just HAD to pit these two against each other. Who the hell wouldn't?! So, here's what I can tell...

Joker

+Higher AP
+Higher speed against Lusamine herself.
+Social Influencing and Smilex (aka Joker Gas) works as a wonderous combo (I recall that he can just... Carry the gas in a cane)
+Even without the death part, Smilex will make it impossible for someone without a strong will to concentrate.
+His intelligence can square up with the Batman's own intelligence, which I think would give him an edge over Lusamine in that regard.
+Has direct control over his prep-time applications
0-Has stuff that normally ignores durability such as acid spray and joy buzzers, although against someone like Lusamine, they may not really do the job.
0-Prep-time equipment may help, but the profile doesn't list the extent of how powerful they are. Just... "Higher."
0-Orbital cannon may eliminate need to work around reaction speeds, but I'm unsure if it will.
-Mentally unstable
-Regular attacks cannot harm Lusamine, forcing him to rely on prep-time equipment and Smilex.
-Lower durability
-Lower reaction speed
-Lower speed against Pokemon
-Will be eviscerated just by Lusamine's Pokemon pulling a Patrick Star and going "Touch!"

Lusamine

+Higher durability
+Pokemon has higher stats overall
+Pokemon team serves as a better haxpool than Joker's
+Higher reaction speed
+Higher Pokemon speed
0-Has run a Pokemon sanctuary and research facility
-Mentally unstable, probably more so than Joker due to her willingly merging with a neurotoxic alien jellyfish
-Unaware of her insanity unlike the Joker (which, in turn, may make her more susceptible to Social Influencing)
-Susceptible to poison, hence the Nihilego crap
-Lower AP without Pokemon
-Cannot harm Joker without Pokemon
-Pokemon's higher range may be offset by some of the Joker's prep-time weapons
-Pokemon are reliant on Lusamine's orders for any attack
-While Lusamine can use Cosmog to screw over an entire region with all those goddamn wormholes (and the Ultra Beasts are far stronger than anything Batman can pull off, never mind the Joker), she has no direct control over the results despite this being her only prep-time application.
-Is a Pokemonicidal maniac as shown with all those dead Pokemon frozen in her trophy room. I don't think that's really applicable in a 1v1 deathmatch, but I just wanted to bring that up.

With that being said, here's what I can do...

1. Battle takes place in Lusamine's trophy room, because let's be real... If this took place in Arkham, both combatants would be in straitjackets given their screwed-up mentality, and the wiki doesn't allow that nonsense.
2. Both Joker and Lusamine has one month of prep time
3. This is Normal Joker, and Lusamine has herself and her Pokemon Team before she went full-on nutcase and decided to fuse with Nihilego
4. Speed is unequalized, but I will equalize speed if need be.

Here are their profiles:

Joker's Profile
Lusamine's Profile

Who takes this?

Crazy Man: 0
Crazy Lady: 0
PUT THEM BOTH IN ARKHAM!!: 0

Back