• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am from France and there ia critic that was made from a radio known as "Nociné". It made a critic about Joker. Probably one of the most horrible critics i have ever heard (and not because they said the movie was bad, everyone can think what they want and it's a good thing actually, but because it was just so stupid and unrespectful).

I'n not denying it's good but better than Casablanca, Citizen Kane, the first 2 godfathers the 1994 trio, TESB, Many Chaplin movies, various obscure art-house movies and non-English masterpieces like Yojimbo?

And Pokémon the first movie is the best Pokémon movie. Sounds like a joke, but it truly is one of my favorite movies of all time, despite being in my mid 20s

LordWhis No, i don't think so. I loved it and i consider it to be one of the best movies i've ever seens but not on the same level than those ones.

ElixirBlue This is the only Pokemon movie i've watched and i think it's really good even if i'm not an absolute fan of the anime.

LordWhis said:
I'n not denying it's good but better than Casablanca, Citizen Kane, the first 2 godfathers the 1994 trio, TESB, Many Chaplin movies, various obscure art-house movies and non-English masterpieces like Yojimbo?
None of those films come close to the genius that is the Neil Breen films.

Yeah it's pretty good, especially for someone who's a fan of stuff like King of Comedy.

I'm actually hoping this and Shazam are a sign of the future for DC. That being movies that do their own thing with their own unique style and tones without trying to set up a billion other films (It's a big reason I'm optimistic for the Trench)

I really liked Detective Pikachu even though I saw the twist coming as soon as I saw the first trailer.

I also thought Arthur would be Thomas Wayne's son when I saw the first trailer too.

Yeah, i liked it to. In the end, it's more or less like the comics. We know his origin story but he ultimately doesn't have a true past.

I really hope Joker's success (because it is and it's entirely deserved) will make Warner/DC take a real new turn for their future movies, especially Joker (i didn't liked Shazam very much though it wasnt' truly bad).

Same. We don't even need Batman or Bruce Wayne with him, since he's not involve with Freeze at the beginning. We could also get an origin movie for Ra's Al Ghul or Bane.

I hope to. But first, we'll have to wait for the Black Adam movie, then a Shazam vs Black Adam film. Looks like Zacharie Levy will have to do a lot of workout lol.

@Arkham

Well we know Black Adam's in production this year and Shazam 2 would be soon because of the child actors.....

So I'm hoping with this and rumours about Abrams doing Superman we'll see Cavill's Clark again (I doubt it but it'd be fun)

I would have loved to see Cavill stay in the DCEU. Honestly, he's my favorite live-action version of Superman, not even Christopher Reeves was good like him to me.

Back