• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

whitebeard and Gol d roger upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
with upgrade i mean : high 6-c possibly higher not a massive update only that because i think thats a fact that whitebeard and gol.d.roger were way stronger in there prime.

I believe that both the Yonko and Gol D. Roger should be placed at Unknown until we get more feats. Powerscaling doesn't really work because seemingly everyone was holding back during the war (Doflamingo, Akainu, Aokiji, etc.). The Yonko are beginning to seem a lot stronger than people originally thought as well.

They are staying where they are at. There is only one feat that places these characters at High 6-C and that is a casual one-shot from WB.

Unless something contradicts their tiering (an Admiral character applying Small Country or higher feats - or a flashback with WB and Roger), they are not changing.

For the moment, Whitebeard's feat was calculated at High 6-C. If we get greater feats later on, we will upgrade the characters accordingly.

The very last statement in his AP section

Hype suggests that he may have been higher in his prime.
sounds like a good enough statement to me.

However, any feat higher than the other than the one in his AP has never been directly shown/displayed, thus we cannot actually upgrade him any higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back