• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Winged Wraiths: Zeref Dragneel vs Rensa

Tier alone doesn't determine strength

It's like saying FDKM Natsu and END Natsu are equal in strength

I think it means by physical strength when it says that as that is what gives you your tier. FDKM Natsu is 6-A and END Natsu is 6-C tho, that's different tiers. For Rensa, she doesn't become physically stronger with a different brain and has the same tier. 28 Rensa and 29 Rensa are both High 6-A so since 29 Rensa is more recent, that's what's used.

She actually does

28 has High 6A Durability

And I meant the two High 6C tiers but this is pointless derailing really.

I'm a little confused here. So the White Wings have High 6-A dura but 6-C AP? I don't know how characters with multiple tiers and different AP/Duras effect the character version thing.

I don't think the Wings matter for who has more attack power because the High 6-A comes from borrowing the earth's energy and not the wings.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I don't think the Wings matter for who has more attack power because the High 6-A comes from borrowing the earth's energy and not the wings.
anyway both have same ap and dura is just their startegy that changes, 29 was the latest user of the body (now destoyed) but all the 40 hypotalamus are safe in a freezer, 28 is the genral user as it more suited for her job

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm a little confused here. So the White Wings have High 6-A dura but 6-C AP? I don't know how characters with multiple tiers and different AP/Duras effect the character version thing.
The Black Wings give High 6C AP, but 9B Dura.

White Wings get High 6C AP but High 6A Durability

Every version has High 6A shields (Maximum downplay)

Malox1696 said:
anyway both have same ap and dura is just their startegy that changes, 29 was the latest user of the body (now destoyed) but all the 40 hypotalamus are safe in a freezer, 28 is the genral user as it more suited for her job
Okay, thank you for clearing this up. @Schnee, so they are the same amount of strength which means that Rensa 29 being the most recent version is the one that's used.

Zensum said:
Alright so, Rensa starts with The Accelerator and Zeref has FH. I'm almost certain Zeref never uses his time stop in combat and I agree with the above that it definitely wouldn't be the go to when he has Fairy Heart. Also iirc Zeref's death manipulation spreads like a field or a mist so it has directional vectors that Rensa could manipulate. Rensa however can't kill him due to his immortality and time reversal. So like Demise was saying she would have to switch her output point to Mental Out to incapacitate which would take barley a second. I think it would be more likely than Zeref resorting to time stop in battle against someone who has proven unable to bypass his immortality hax and harm him in any meaningful way.
Does your vote change now that it's been clarified it's Rensa 29?

Yeah but the way he explained Rensa would act fit how Mal explained 28's personality so I'm asking if he assumed it was 28 in a roundabout way.

I'm heavily considering having someone remake this or me remaking since it's 2-2 and over 100 posts

I was actually gonna ask if you could remake it?

It's gone practically nowhere for almost 150 posts

Bumpettle

This is really not going anywhere and I already asked on DMUAs vote shop, so if someone else wants to keep bumping, have at it

Back