• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Accelerator is tried for his crimes including, but not limited to, the participation in the experiment revolving around the clones' mass production and massacre. What's the verdict?

• Current Accelerator is used. Platinum wings are restricted.
  • Starting distance is 20 meters. Speed is equalized
Votes:
Confesses to everything:
Your honorable judge rules guilty:
Mistrial:

Pictured: Accelerator currently awaiting trial.​

Last edited:
I wonder how subjective reality/AIM would interact with domains. If it would be recognized as a "domain" too by verse equalization or something.

Anyways, Higuruma might just win if Judgeman confiscates Accel's powers. He has shown better physical feats + instant kill sword. Unless there is a time limit for his power null, in that case Accel would have to survive. After that, he could stomp Higuruma by throwing objects at him to incapacitate, or yeet him away.

If i remember correctly Current accelerator can repel magic and non-physic energies too he probably will deflect domains.
Not the mention his ability by is recognized as 11-D i dont think judgeman can even confiscate it.

If i remember correctly Current accelerator can repel magic and non-physic energies too he probably will deflect domains.
Not the mention his ability by is recognized as 11-D i dont think judgeman can even confiscate it.
Yeah, current Accel can reflect a lot more stuff than before, but its more that domains have the power null effect. Higuruma's nullify/stop all techniques and violence inside of it. But yeah, it comes down to the interaction betweem the powers and if Accel could survive until the powernull wears off after the sentence.
Tho I guess they could reach an agreement too, since they are rational and Accel avoids killing by now. He woukd go for incap against Higuruma

Also, where does DE vector manipulation come from? Is it from being to move the barrier around?
It's very basic vector manip.
Meanwhile Accel's vector manip is 11d.

Ah, so mostly analysis and minimal stuff. Yeah, Accel is just beyond that and can control things on a whole other level. If he could react fast enough I wonder if he could dispel/break the barrier by dispersing its vectors before it closes.

Still curious about domains interacting with AIM fields/Personal Reality. Not that its relevant here tho

Do they do it to the same level as Accel tho? My man is on a whole other level.

Also, where does DE vector manipulation come from? Is it from being to move the barrier around?
I'm not sure as I'm not familiar with his game, but for domains it's related to the subjective reality aspect of manifesting domains into reality. So basically manifesting their mindscape into reality, not quite sure how that interacts with Accels stuff. Regular domain users create a seperate pocket reality that isn't correlated to the outside world, so a bit of spatial hax.

Still curious about domains interacting with AIM fields/Personal Reality. Not that its relevant here tho
What is aim fields? And I'd say domains should be able to interact with them, Domains set specific laws, and Personal Realities seem to also but its at the quantum level

What is aim fields? And I'd say domains should be able to interact with them, Domains set specific laws, and Personal Realities seem to also but its at the quantum level
AIM/An Involuntary Movement diffusion field = A small field comprised of energy around an esper that they release involuntarily. Thats where their personal reality interact with reality, the quantum stuff happens and their powers manifest into the world. They vary based on the esper's ability. Pyrokinesis users passivelly emit heat through their AIM field, electromaster users have tiny, more intense magnetic fields and so on

Thats why I'm kinda curious since it could be considered a domain of sorts

Besides magic null, only thing I can recall being close to powernull is him interfering with vectors and dispersing stuff, not nullifying it. Gotta do a crt later

Welp, I might as well throw in my hat into this. So, uh... how would Higuruma's Domain interact with Accelerator's other stuff? Namely, Accelerator's Black & White Wings?

They aren't restricted like his Platinum Wings and are wholly separate from his Vector Manipulation which also still scales above his 5-B Vector Manip as well. IIRC, Accelerator can also pull a Vader with 'em and point at Higuruma crush him into the ground and sever all of his limbs on the spot with an invisible force like he did with Kakine.

Even if these wings are discarded, Accelerator can also still summon Qliphah and just Madness Manip him until Higuruma's mind shatters or smth since he doesn't have a resistance towards that last I checked.

Current Accelerator doesn't really access those wings.
I forgot about Qliphah :cry:

edit: As you know, it requires an extreme emotional duress or desire to protect. It's not likely to factor into this situation.

Current Accelerator doesn't really access those wings.
I forgot about Qliphah :cry:
I blame Kamachi for clarifying if he still has access to those wings or not. Also, blame him for making Accel into a goober who is content in staying in a cell and doing nothing when literally everything is going to hell.

Heh.

Tbh, Accel isn't going for the kill at first, probably not even an extreme incap lile Qliphah'ing Higuruma, since morals are on.
If he actually goes for the kill, he will either just crush/explode/hit Higuruma with something hard enough to reduce him to dust due to sheer ap difference, or BFR the lawyer into the stars

Back