• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse, it was revealed that the dimension inside Whis' staff was created by Whis himself, and that he infused the dimension with divine ki. So that the only way to move in there is to have God-ki and master it.

I know that it's from a game, but it's still the exact same dimension that's in super. Can it be added to his profile?

I'll get scans later as i'm busy rn

wouldnt that be something which could be added to his profile from the xenoverse/heroes if hes got one? not the main continuum one tho

since it's just an explaination of something that exist in the actual serie, i say it should count

especialy since the same was pretty much said in the anime (the whole 'can't move if you don't have perfect ki control' thing, the game only make clear that they were talking about god ki specificaly)

I think its safe to assume that this could apply to canon whis. But thinking about it, couldnt whis technically BFR people inside of his staff/dimension? He did send goku and vegeta in there afterall. If thats the case then whis should get BFR.

Whis already has BFR on his page. It's linked in his powers and abilities section "Can send others to a different dimension".

About the Dimension Creation thing. While this could definitely be true, it's from non canon material. Yes it fits but I'm unsure if we can accept this.

Yeah. This is for him creating said dimension so, if accepted "Can create dimensions and infuse it with God-ki" would be added to his profile

I disagree with this. While it explains things from canon, it's from non-canon material. The Bleach movie about hell explains stuff about the verse, but is non-canon and thus, unused. Same case applies here.

The Xenoverse feat is an exact replica just elaborated on more even though the anime implied the exact same thing.

I agree that this is a non-canon feat, so we cannot use it. It is probably best if I close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back