• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis and the grand priest hax revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are definitely not gonna add those to the anime profile, regardless of either them being "smiliar" or not, they are still different continuities here

now, making a profile for manga whis, is a whole new story, though we need to gauge how many differences there is and see if users and staff find it enough, probably using the canon page as a reference point

the rules are kinda arbitrary, as i don't think it is as simple as verse specific powers where it is just "5 powers" and "10 users" or something
Why do sdbh profiles have these features, all scales come from dbs, do you realize what you are saying? The difference between manga and anime is that there are different achievements in the two Canon venues, there is no need for a manga profile here, no nonsense please.

At best, add a few of these abilities onto DBH Daishinkan's profile.
Dbh grand priest and dbs grand priest have different stories why are the scales from dbs added to dbh profiles?

These haxes are available in dbh profiles, but unfortunately the scales taken from dbs are in dbh profiles, and I think it is ridiculous that you disagree with this.
gotta disagree unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:
To me this reads angels are immune from EE unless they break the rules, which is supported by the fact that no angels get erased by Zeno when their universes are. Nothing directly states they can't die or are unkillable otherwise. On the other hand, if there's no historical event where an angel has died in combat (that he knows about at least), Whis wouldn't be wrong in not correcting Goku.
I don't really see how you got EE immunity. It just says going "poof" (EE) is the only way to kill them which would be a consequence of them breaking their laws. You also can't really equate the "can't die" statement to "has never died" they are 2 fundamentally different things. It's like me saying "I can't die" because I never died, that's just very wrong. Them not being able to be removed from existence at all unless it is EE implies a form of immortality.

Disagree. This applies to the manga, which doesn't have a profile. And I'm skeptical of it necessarily even being Type 5.
Well, I think it's better to close this then, since it cannot be placed in the anime's profile, but remember the moro saga is a direct continuation of the power tournament, and it will also be adapted someday in the form of an anime, and we don't have a profile of the manga either a few differences from the anime to the manga with the angels there are few (just apply something already accepted in your profile)

Well, It always has been my own opinion that unless there is major difference between physiology of characters in different continuities (same species etc), their Abilities should be composite for both continuities but can have difference in their power lvl. For Type 5 agree, neutral on if it applies to anime.

To me this reads angels are immune from EE unless they break the rules, which is supported by the fact that no angels get erased by Zeno when their universes are. Nothing directly states they can't die or are unkillable otherwise. On the other hand, if there's no historical event where an angel has died in combat (that he knows about at least), Whis wouldn't be wrong in not correcting Goku.
Sorry, but this time it's wrong, if they really had Zen'ō's EE immunities, they would have come back with future Zen'ō, but every line was erased completely without leaving any angels or any subordinates of Zen'ō, and also the quote explicitly says that they can only die if they break the laws of the angels.

But in the scan itself it says that the only way for them to die, did you take a good look? Even Whis quotes that, there is no way to kill an angel other than the laws of angels.

Well, It always has been my own opinion that unless there is major difference between physiology of characters in different continuities (same species etc), their Abilities should be composite for both continuities but can have difference in their power lvl. For Type 5 agree, neutral on if it applies to anime.
The problem that there is no difference from manga angels to an anime, this is a physiology of angels, it goes for both the manga and the anime, as long as there are no differences in powers or appearance.

Sorry, but this time it's wrong, if they really had Zen'ō's EE immunities, they would have come back with future Zen'ō, but every line was erased completely without leaving any angels or any subordinates of Zen'ō, and also the quote explicitly says that they can only die if they break the laws of the angels.

But in the scan itself it says that the only way for them to die, did you take a good look? Even Whis quotes that, there is no way to kill an angel other than the laws of angels.

Actually I didn't even see the second scan, Grand Priest says "Merus now has a lifespan", which is evidence enough.
Please stop mentioning me over this post smh

Stop using SDBH or game as argument, SDBH composited everything in itself, it is far different

Stop using SDBH or game as argument, SDBH composited everything in itself, it is far different
Sdbh immortality type 5 scale dbs comes from manga and you still don't understand

Disagree. This applies to the manga, which doesn't have a profile. And I'm skeptical of it necessarily even being Type 5.
Dude, the reason why dbs manga and dbs anime are different is that they consist of different achievements, but danishikan anime and manga achievements are the same, so there is no need for a different manga profile, both are canon, angels have no life span immortality type 1 immortality type 5 angels cannot be killed and are not bound to death. To destroy angels you need to erase their existence which gives them immortality type 5 + all these events are in dbh profiles when you enter dbh profiles and press hax link it will throw you to dbs manga.

The reason why manga and anime are different is because they have different achievements, if you are thinking of closing this crt, you will remove dbh danishikan's immortality type 5, EE, illusion creation features because these features come from dbs manga but you put dbh profile 🤠
You can close this thread as it kinda pointless unless manga profile exist.

Dbh danishikan's immortality type 5 and EE will be removed immediately if you are going to close this crt, do as I say or I will open a drop myself
Tldr: until Manga angels get a profile or the anime adapts the Moro arc this isn't getting accepted and should be closed

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that no one has been able to present a good counter-argument, if there is no one to present a counter-argument, I request that this be included in the profiles.

Sdbh immortality type 5 scale dbs comes from manga and you still don't understand
I already said it, because SDBH compositing both dbs manga and anime/movie abilities. Don't use game argument to scale dbs manga to dbs anime, game verse is entirely different thing, don't bring game in if you know nothing about it

Immortality type 5 comes from the dbs manga, dude, and you're not adapting it to the dbs profile?

Immortality type 5 comes from the dbs manga, dude, and you're not adapting it to the dbs profile?
Are you serious??, we do not scale manga to anime and vice versa due to being different storyline. SDBH is a different case because it composite everything

Are you serious??, we do not scale manga to anime and vice versa due to being different storyline. SDBH is a different case because it composite everything
If you adapted it from manga to game, you should adapt it to dbs anime and you don't need danishikan's manga profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back