• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whis and the grand priest hax revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you rejecting it just because it is not a manga profile? If so, when will we use these scales?

If you adapted it from manga to game, you should adapt it to dbs anime and you don't need danishikan's manga profile
that is a leap in logic, the only reason the game got them is because sdbh actively composited abilities from many thing including dbs manga, you can't use that logic to scale dbs manga to dbs anime since dbs didn't do what sdbh do

My understanding is that the manga version has not been considered different enough to justify a separate profile, and I'm inclined to agree.

Also, please do a better job of consolidating your posts. There are sections in this thread where you comment four different times in a row.
Yes, it does not have a different event, so you should be able to put it in the anime profile, you said it yourself, for the manga profile, danishikan needs to show a different success than anime.

I don't understand what you mean by "different success than anime."

Disagree. This applies to the manga, which doesn't have a profile. And I'm skeptical of it necessarily even being Type 5.
Why keep this thread open if even manga profiles are not available?
I also agree that this is not Immo type 5

What's written in the op is only type 1
Anyway, staffs should close this
No, what is in the OP is type 5, he cannot die, it is mentioned that he can only die if he breaks the laws of angels, I recommend you go see about type 5 immortality

Only way to get an angel killed is only through the law.

5: Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.

And that's exactly how Merus disappeared, he was erased from existence temporarily

Last edited:
No, what is in the OP is type 5, he cannot die, it is mentioned that he can only die if he breaks the laws of angels, I recommend you go see about type 5 immortality

Only way to get an angel killed is only through the law.
So?
Looks like type 5 at a glance but I don't agree with type 5 for this
Also, I already read type 5 and I know
Make it type 5 or type 1 idc just close this.

Tough crowd.

Anyways until the Angels contribute something more important in the manga, these abilities will just stay in limbo unfortunately.
Hehehe, the profile of the angels will be difficult, because they are neutral and do not fight, so they will never have a profile for the manga.

Why is it not type 5 if it looks like type 5? There's no antifeats against it.
They just don't have a lifespan

And there is a rule (as I understand it, I don't know Db) that if they break this rule they will die

Not only one way to kill them, one way to erase them from existence

There's no reason to remove anything from SDBH profiles. The abilities aren't rejected.
okily-dokily.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back