• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier are you in real life?

Crimson Shadow101 said:
I am Multi Continental in AP, Universal in dura, Athlete level in movement speed, MFTL+ in Reaction and combat speed, and I have Time manip, Soul manip, flight, gravity manip, statistic manip, high godly in regen over time, and I also have darkness manip, and resistance to every ability in existence.
I am superior to the entirely of joke battles, vs battles and suggsverse combined.

Tier: 11-B, mentally otherwise he's physically 69-A

Attack Potency:
Hypoverse level ,(his brain is a dot ), (N I C E )

Speed: normally Massively Hypersonic (is not fast enough to dodge corona but should be comparable ), Immobile(during quarantine) , otherwise Immeasurable (when running from his responsibilities) Omnipresent (in his own territory/house )

Intelligence: Mindless, (didn't watch enough rick and morty and believes that the earth is flat )

Range: normally Below Standard Melee Range, Boundless when baiting and talking shit

Zencha9 said:
Tier: 11-B, mentally otherwise he's physically 69-A
Attack Potency:
Hypoverse level ,(his brain is a dot ), (N I C E )

Speed: normally Massively Hypersonic (is not fast enough to dodge corona but should be comparable ), Immobile(during quarantine) , otherwise Immeasurable (when running from his responsibilities) Omnipresent (in his own territory/house )

Intelligence: Mindless, (didn't watch enough rick and morty and believes that the earth is flat )

Range: normally Below Standard Melee Range, Boundless when baiting and talking shit
Best comment ever.

Okay. My real Life stats ( actually they are way lower than in the profile.)

Name: Da Kunge Fish

Tier:10-A, 9-C with some equipment

Attack_Potency: Above Average human level (as a kid defeated my friend in a few hits), can lift 80 kilograms

Street Level with knifes, hammers and ramming at top speed in a bycicle.

Speed: Below average normally ( very slow and fat) Peak human in short bursts ( ran to my friend and punched him before he could react as a kid) superhuman reactions ( can dodge punches) superhuman in a bycicle.

Durability: Above Average human level.

Stamina: Below average

Range: Average

Intelligence: Genius. Am very smart and awesome. Knows a lot of stuff and pranked a lot of people. Read some books Einstein didn't which automatically makes me smarter.

Weaknesses: Fat, low stamina and average travel speed.

Wait. No offense but...

@Da Lunge Fish: So you state that you are slow and fat but then you have Superhuman reactions?

Tier: Likely 10-B, 9-C with equipment. | 1-C via dreaming

Name: Rtxthegamer (username)

Origin: Real Life

Classification: Human, Rice, Nerd

Powers and Abilities: Sound Manipulation (via screaming), Minor Air Manipulation (via breathing), Breath Attack (via Garlic bread), Attack Reflection (via Reverse Card), Madness Manipulation, Berserk Mode, Martial Arts, Hacking (via Minecraft), Immortality (Type 3, 7), Regenerationn (Mid-High. Survived being "roasted") | Same as before, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Higher-Dimensional Existence, Existence Erasure (via Waking up), Flight, Dimensional Travel, Summoning, Immortality (Type 2, 3, 7, and 9), Regenerationn (Low-Mid to Mid-High), Can ignore durability in several ways

Attack Potency: Likely Human level, Street level via equipment (Has a replica sword) | Complex Multiverse Level (Once dreamed inside of a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream, inside of a dream. Can ignore durbility in many ways.)

Speed: Peak Human level with a Bike, with Immesurable reactions (Can react to beings with Immesurable speed in video games) | Varies from Below Average Human to Infinite (Sometimes moves less than 0.1 m/s, while other times can move even when time does not exist)

Lifting Strength: Irrelevant (Has the burden of doing homework)

Striking Strength Likely Human level, Street level via equipment | Complex Multiverse Level

Durability:
Likely Human level | Complex Multiverse level (Can survive waking up at 5 AM on a school day to do homework)

Stamina: Low (Can't even run a mile) | Unknow

Range:
Extended melee range normally, Boundless when doesn't want to get out of bed.

Standard Equipment: Replica Master Sword, Bike, Fishing Rod, iPhone

Intelligence: Gifted. Once scored 137 on an online IQ test.

Weaknesses:' Is incredibly lazy, and loses motivation fast. Has little to no stamina. Is already dead inside. | Power can vary when dreaming, and can't always be controlled.

Key: Real Life | While Dreaming

Others
Notable Victories: Bedwars (Minecraft)

Notable Losses: Own sanity, Will to live.

Inconclusive Matches:

AP : I'm 10-C, 10-B to A with weapons and prep

speed : below average

lifting strength : below average for being 14 and being 6 FT

dura : I'm not really sure since I haven't ever gotten into a fight

stamina : below average

intell : below average

Now if I use my internet self including all of my memes then... I am tier -420.69

Age: unknown. As somebody who listens to The Beatles and hates mainstream CRAP, I can assess that I was born in the wrong generation.

Filthy Frank
Golly, what a swell time to listen to some Michael Jackson and Chubby Checkers!

One time, I had a dream where I shot a clown doll with a canon into what I thought was space. So wall level in dreams.

AP : 10-A (Can break boards, and wooden wardrobes with a punch, Although I try to be a pacifist, I won a 2v1 fight with a few blows), 9-C with weapons.

speed: Athletic Human travel speed with higher combat speed and reactions via Adrenaline (reacted to a car at 50mph)

lifting strength : Athletic Human (I'm kinda short but stalky and can deadlift 500+ pounds at full effort)

durability: 10-A (Tackled often in football with the majority of the tacklers in pain if our shins connect without shin guards. Although I am a pacifist, I won a 2v1 school fight in high school, survived being thrown by the class giant) up to 9-C with Adrenaline (survived getting hit by a Toyota Corolla with only a few injuries. I love cars don’t I)

stamina: Athletic Human to Peak Human (Ran 11 km on a treadmill in an hour)

intelligence: Above average, likely Gifted (According to my teachers, family members, and friends, I am told to have knowledge in a little bit of everything because I have displayed knowledge in many fields, including but not limited to math, physics, languages, sciences, economics, cooking, sports, philosophy, theology, etc. This is thanks to my paranoia and intense curiosity about everything since the age of 7. This is probably why i can relate with anyone of any status. I learn at an average pace when I study on my own, an accelerated pace when I am being taught, and can pick up things in fewer than 3 tries when I physically practice and experience what I am learning. Although I have had very inconsistent grades in my school history, mostly due to my laziness to do homework, I often surprise teachers with perfect scores in quizzes and nearly perfect exam scores. I have won a few science competition awards. In high school, I was trusted to represent the health department. Moreover, I have been a school athlete from high school to college presently. I play football, and as a striker, I have developed spatial awareness, so I know where to get open and where the goal is without looking at it. I also know how to manipulate the psyche of the defenders with my runs and positioning. This is probably due to the fact that I have played virtually every other position on the pitch, so I know how to think and act like a typical player in those fields. Thanks to this, I often become the top goal scorer on my team. At the age of 5, I accurately painted Goku from Dragonball GT with watercolors, without any training whatsoever. Ever since then, I have been able to train myself on how to draw at a young age until I mastered every canon and fanfic Dragonball character and form by the age of 7. And from the age of 8, many have said that I am good in realistic art, although I feel like I am mediocre at it lol. Even though I took a break to focus on my academics more, I picked it back up so I could start a web novel recently.)

Abilities, Light Manipulation, (Yields a flashlight), Resistance To Heat (Lives in California).

AP: 10-C to Low 10-A (Despite being a little athletic for his age, He is still frequently weaker than adults around him and hasn't been in a real fight )
(Calculated own of his punches to be below average human), 9-C with weapons. (Helped his dad tear down an old garage with 2 different hammers and has access to construction equipment). 9-B with Dreams (Once shot a clown into space with a canon).

speed: Athletic Human travel speed (Is one of the fastest observable kids in his school) Supersonic (if he stole his dad's nail gun, then he could fire them at 427 m/s) Super-Human With Old Nerf Guns (They move at 45 mph)

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human? (Can lift his own weight) (Beats his friend group sometimes in arm wrestling)

Durability: 10-C (Survived getting thrown off a donkey when trying to ride it and almost slamming into a brick wall)

stamina: Below Average Human (Frequently gets tired easily despite his fitness) (Only gets a few hours of sleep) (Considers getting into boxing for better stamina), (Gets easily aggravated and hurt easily)

intelligence: Above average, (Does pretty well with various subjects than other kids) (Sometimes known as the smartest kid to several people)

Weaknesses: Gets distracted very easily, and doesn't notice small details.

I never considered myself a fighter, but looking at my physical achievements was fun, I guess.

Last edited:
Tier: 10-B likely higher. 9-C to 9-B with weapons and armor

Attack Potency: 10-B on his own. 9-C to 9-B with weapons (has access to various tools including: Knives, shovels, a hatchet, a couple of hunting rifles, and a few others.)

Speed: Likely below average human with far reaction speed

Lifting strength: athletic human

Durability: human level to street level normally, Street+ to wall level with armor. (Will use unorthodox items as armor as pots, pans, sheets of metal, wood, etc. He believes any armor is better than no armor)

Intelligence: Is a fairly competent fighter and isn't afraid to use underhanded tactics. Average outside of combat.
This guy wins a battle royale if we are being serious

I am immediately skeptical of anyone who puts themselves above 10-B

like sorry bro but I'm just imagining that one south park gif of the bald guy on his computer

Back