• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier are you in real life?

Definitely 10-C. My arms are spaghetti.

Thankfully though I'm certainly at least 9-C with firearms

w╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Â1╠Â0╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠Ân╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Â

What would breaking a portion of a brick wall with a few hits and snapping a very small tree make you?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
What would breaking a portion of a brick wall with a few hits and snapping a very small tree make you?
Then I guess I'm "At least 10-A , likely 9-C Physically. 9-C to 9-B with weapons"

I have average level lifting strength (Can bench 150kg currently, though I haven't peaked yet)

Average level speed, with Athletic level speed in short bursts and at my peak (Was relatively fast a couple of years ago, but now I'm slightly overweight and have shit stamina so I need to work out more)

Intelligence: probably above average. (I have an extremely Big Brai)

Seriously, at least if you are going to be a 10-A, your raw physical body must at least be able to easily bench press more than 150 kilograms, because the muscles from the bench press are the muscles that we use to punch

10-A tier you need to have at least 75 kilograms with at most muscle mass in your body (shapely bodybuilder), for order to carry the weight of every opponent, + with the martial arts and musculoskeletal strength, at least You must be able to punch the tree vigorously and without pain.

There are not many 9-C people in this world, one of them is this group.

That means that if you are going to be 9-C in order to be safe, you must be at least 90 kilograms in weight to use with your raw muscles.

I have an acquaintance weighing 89 kilograms, with his body muscular and a bodybuilder, he can bench press 150 kilograms.

And he told me confidently that he was a 10-B+

Yes, so I will be 10-B too, at least I need to be stronger, and be as humble as possible.

10-A is actually pretty tough to reach irl. I am open to any health and fitness advice, workout routine and all, will dedicate the next 20 years of my life to this self-improvement goal *plays Rocky montage

also, I was able to produce PE at 9-C, due to my jump straight, i can jump up higher than 0.60 meters

But every human being can produce 9-C energy in some way, yes.

As for my destructive power, I can break a piece of a wooden door and use my foot width to destroy it.

The width of the wood 6.1 cm

The thickness of the wood 1.2 cm.

7.93 cm2 = 0.000022331082754761353 m2

Tensile Strength (pine wood) = 2.10 MPa or 2100000 n/m2

Shear Force = 0.6

Force = 0.000022331082754761353*2100000*0.6 = 28.137164271 N

Energy = 28.137164271*6.1 = 171.636702053 Joules = athlete level+

To summarize, I can produce energy levels 10-A to 9-C with my body, But I'm still a 10-B

and I can upgrade to level 9-B through the use of my weapons, I have a Sledgehammer, I can use it expertly and fluently

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sledgehammer

I can flick it at high speed, at least Peak human

20200501 141206
my 12 lbs sledgehammer

I'm 10-B. 10-A to 9-C with some weapons (that is if i ever use them properly) with average lifting strength. Slightly above average intelligence, Gifted to Extraordinary Genius with acess to the internet XD.

Tier: 10-B, up to 10-A in some destruction power, higher with some way. 9-B with Sledgehammer

Attack Potency: Human level, Athlete level+ in some destruction power, higher with some way (Such as ramming), Wall level with Sledgehammer

Speed: Normal Human, I used to race my speed with a bicycle and I beat it, racing it evenly, with the bike starting at a constant speed and starting to race at the same distance.

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human

Durability:
Human level to Wall level human natural body. being hit and bounce off while driving at a speed of 60 km/h by hitting the concrete floor and with minor abrasions

Tier: 10-B likely higher. 9-C to 9-B with weapons and armor

Attack Potency: 10-B on his own. 9-C to 9-B with weapons (has access to various tools including: Knives, shovels, a hatchet, a couple of hunting rifles, and a few others.)

Speed: Likely below average human with far reaction speed

Lifting strength: athletic human

Durability: human level to street level normally, Street+ to wall level with armor. (Will use unorthodox items as armor as pots, pans, sheets of metal, wood, etc. He believes any armor is better than no armor)

Intelligence: Is a fairly competent fighter and isn't afraid to use underhanded tactics. Average outside of combat.

Padaruyos said:
I'm 10-B. 10-A to 9-C with some weapons (that is if i ever use them properly) with average lifting strength. Slightly above average intelligence, Gifted to Extraordinary Genius with acess to the internet XD.
You came across your uncle's secret internet gas and got the power to google any fact instantly!

MilesTheMorales1 said:
Padaruyos said:
You came across your uncle's secret internet gas and got the power to google any fact instantly!
I also did

I am myself You are you said:
Seriously, at least if you are going to be a 10-A, your raw physical body must at least be able to easily bench press more than 150 kilograms, because the muscles from the bench press are the muscles that we use to punch
10-A tier you need to have at least 75 kilograms with at most muscle mass in your body (shapely bodybuilder), for order to carry the weight of every opponent, + with the martial arts and musculoskeletal strength, at least You must be able to punch the tree vigorously and without pain.

There are not many 9-C people in this world, one of them is this group.

That means that if you are going to be 9-C in order to be safe, you must be at least 90 kilograms in weight to use with your raw muscles.

I have an acquaintance weighing 89 kilograms, with his body muscular and a bodybuilder, he can bench press 150 kilograms.

And he told me confidently that he was a 10-B+

Yes, so I will be 10-B too, at least I need to be stronger, and be as humble as possible.
Since when was lifting strength a factor in ap? being able to knock-out a grown man with a punch already puts you at 10-A. those muscles aren't the only ones I use to attack, this goes for any other martial artist on the wiki you have to take in account Kicks(which are stronger than punches), elbows, knees, eye jabs, nut kicks and other things. btw you mostly use your forearm and tricep muscles when punching. Since when did bodybuilders know how to fight? Cause they can hit hard and lift a lot? real 9-C's are people like Mike Tyson, Muhammed Ali, Bruce Lee they could knock out people 3 times their size no issue and both could outskill and blitz 10-A's like nothing.

No, I do not use lifting strength to scale the AP, but it need a strong muscle to fight.

-P.S. I will turn off notifications for this topic, you can say hi to me in my profile

IvoryAS

Summary

I am Ivorian, this I know. Not much else, so this is my bio.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 10-B, Possibly 10-A

Name:
Ivory A(hmed)S(My name isn't really that well hidden, I just don't feel like putting it all here)

Origin: Real Life (Film Series)

Classification: Human, Student

Powers and Abilities: Extremely limited body manipulation (Knows the Wim Hof Method to some extent), ╠ÂE╠Âx╠Ât╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âm╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠ÂC╠Âh╠Âi╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âp╠Âu╠Âl╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â

Attack Potency: Athletic Human, Possibly Street level (Trains regularly. Can produce in excess of a kilojoule with a fairly casual jump)

Speed: At least Athletic Human (Can run the 400 meters in 57 seconds, the 200 in 26, and the 100 in 12.75 seconds.)

Lifting Strength: Above Average Human (Can Squat >200 lbs) ╠ÂC╠Âl╠Âa╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠ÂJ╠Â.╠ ╠ÂI╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠Âm╠Âo╠Âs╠Âp╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â.╠ ╠ÂH╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âa╠Âv╠Ây╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Ân╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠Âi╠Âr╠Â?╠Â

Striking Strength: Human class+ (Could casually break balsa wood)

Durability: Athlete level ╠ ╠Â(╠ÂF╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âj╠Âo╠Âg╠Âg╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠Â.╠Â)╠Â

Stamina: High (Ran 2 sets of 400 meters and a set of 800 after note eating for more than 18 hours before)

Range: Standard melee range

Standard Equipment: None notable

Intelligence: Above-average, Possibly Gited

Weaknesses:
Standard human weaknesses. Can have trouble focusing at times.

Back