• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, I would disagree with the 3rd quote on the composite human page from Alvarez with the last bit about the "urge to leave a visual mark that says “I was here”", cause animals do that too for territory, but I digress.

To those of you all who contribute to the page:

1: What is the difference between these and what is the use of the latter?

2: I think we should add Joe Rogan and Bas Rutten when it comes to striking as well, as well as Shi Yan Ming for the one-inch punch. Also, we should add Jerry Miculek and his family (also Scott from Kentucky Ballistics with Jerry's help) as well as Ed McGivern and Annie Oakley in terms of speed and accuracy as well as this and this for range with firearms, and also add this under martial arts (N'golo/Engolo was the predecessor of capoeira, so you can add it above capoeira in the list)

Major update to the CH profile:
New
  • Rewording, organization and grammar to make stuff easier to read
  • CH has resistance to drugs
  • Glasses added as stat amplification
  • More stamina feats
I decided to hold off on some matches since the resistances may be used as an arguement in some of them. But I feel more inclined to add them now.
I would add though that the resistance to drugs may be detrimental since there are substances like steroids or nootropics that enhance human performance, so maybe resistance to toxins or detrimental side effects of otherwise beneficial substances would be more fitting.

1: What is the difference between these and what is the use of the latter?
The former is more up-to-date and extensive. The latter is outdated.
I would add though that the resistance to drugs may be detrimental since there are substances like steroids or nootropics that enhance human performance, so maybe resistance to toxins or detrimental side effects of otherwise beneficial substances would be more fitting.

Useful. Though there's a current CRT regarding the profile. Despite that, I'll have plans to have at least someone put it in the current sandbox to update the profile.
Also useful. Though I find it ironic that Aurora has been using science and other reasons to justify her disbelief in feats that should be scientifically impossible according to scientific sources/world records (like the 11 K volt feat for the boy). So Idk what to do about the gravity feats besides disgard them for now.

The former is more up-to-date and extensive. The latter is outdated.

Useful. Though there's a current CRT regarding the profile. Despite that, I'll have plans to have at least someone put it in the current sandbox to update the profile.

Also useful. Though I find it ironic that Aurora has been using science and other reasons to justify her disbelief in feats that should be scientifically impossible according to scientific sources/world records (like the 11 K volt feat for the boy). So Idk what to do about the gravity feats besides disgard them for now.
Trust me, I know how her bias works as much as I know how my bias works.

Btw: here's the CRT: https://vsbattles.com/threads/compo...onal-additions-etc.165319/page-3#post-6647976

Back